Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS very well could have asked JS to lie for him about the circumstances that morning. But in a "the police are gonna blame me and I'm innocent!" way, as opposed to help me cover up this crime way. Or who knows, speculation- maybe JS takes a sleep aid or some medication that makes her groggy out of it in the morning. SS could have told her "you asked me to drive MS to school this morning... you don't remember? You even got up and said bye to her" or something along those lines. I'm just really hoping she's not involved so I'm thinking of scenarios where he could have gaslit JS into making those inconsistent statements in the early interviews. This is allll moo and speculation

SS very well could have asked JS to lie for him about the circumstances that morning. But in a "the police are gonna blame me and I'm innocent!" way, as opposed to help me cover up this crime way. Or who knows, speculation- maybe JS takes a sleep aid or some medication that makes her groggy out of it in the morning. SS could have told her "you asked me to drive MS to school this morning... you don't remember? You even got up and said bye to her" or something along those lines. I'm just really hoping she's not involved so I'm thinking of scenarios where he could have gaslit JS into making those inconsistent statements in the early interviews. This is allll moo and speculation
:oops:

I did see a statement put out by MS Aunt on the maternal side, I believe, yesterday. Will go find the news station carrying it again and add it here. It was the closest I have found to anything asking for justice for MS from JS.

As a parent, that IS one glaring thing for me: JS not speaking out in some capacity on behalf of her daughter.

Edited, statetment from Stephanie Soto:
I agree, but she’s too busy right now trying to cover her own butt.
If it were me, I’d already be arrested and in jail, for killing him!

Have we ever seen a translation of this video?

"He said that his stepfather was very mean to her": Friends remember Madeline Soto, murdered and abandoned in a wooded area

Near Hunter's Creek High School, the community gathered for a honorary mass for Madeline Soto, a missing teenager who was found dead on Friday in a wooded area. Her best friend describes her as a happy young woman "shone like a star. "In 2022 he said that his stepfather was very bad with her," says Joseph Andrade, the youngest's best friend

No. It was referred to in the first PC given by Sheriff Napa? I believe his name was. He indicated that it had been found on her phone but didn't say to whom it was addressed.

I've been very curious about that message from the start.
Yep. Once he found that on her phone, he put her there. Sicko.

At 6:02, Sheriff Mina talks about the "go to live in the woods" comment. No context as to who she sent that message or who she was sharing that with.

"We were able to access Madeline's phone and there is information on the phone that indicated that she told people when she turned 13, which was on Feb 22nd, she actually wanted to go live in the woods. So that was in her phone."

At 9:40, Mina says it was "either text messages or social media messages".
Thank you.

"He said that his stepfather was very mean to her": Friends remember Madeline Soto, murdered and abandoned in a wooded area

Near Hunter's Creek High School, the community gathered for a honorary mass for Madeline Soto, a missing teenager who was found dead on Friday in a wooded area. Her best friend describes her as a happy young woman "shone like a star. "In 2022 he said that his stepfather was very bad with her," says Joseph Andrade, the youngest's best friend
Did he mean to say “her” stepfather? SS and JS weren’t married.
And perhaps that’s the name of the friend she had texted about “the woods” comment.

Did he mean to say “her” stepfather? SS and JS weren’t married.
And perhaps that’s the name of the friend she had texted about “the woods” comment.
Here’s the translated article accompanying the video:

According to Univisión, a mass was organized for Madeline Soto and was attended by her loved ones.

One of them, Joseph Andrade, revealed that she confided in him that her mother’s boyfriend was very mean to her. This was in 2022.

Here’s the translated article accompanying the video:

According to Univisión, a mass was organized for Madeline Soto and was attended by her loved ones.

One of them, Joseph Andrade, revealed that she confided in him that her mother’s boyfriend was very mean to her. This was in 2022.
Thank you.

At 6:02, Sheriff Mina talks about the "go to live in the woods" comment. No context as to who she sent that message or who she was sharing that with.

"We were able to access Madeline's phone and there is information on the phone that indicated that she told people when she turned 13, which was on Feb 22nd, she actually wanted to go live in the woods. So that was in her phone."

At 9:40, Mina says it was "either text messages or social media messages".
right, and he answered the question about 'was there turmoil in the home', and he said "other than that" (referencing the woods message) to his knowledge there was no other indication of turmoil in the house'. IMO, LE knows the context, and who the exchange(s) were with.

Agree. Manipulative people have narrative damage control skill set mastered.
They know how important it is to bend perceptions during the initial story development of trouble since their earliest school days.
MOO they discovered that people really can't tell when they lie and that the people they spend time with think they are friends, and those "friends" will listen to their reasons and will lie to help them.

I wonder how they can be so sure of that. Perhaps all the vids might be of her, and no other child?
right...initially, the LE affidavit narrative document released indicated while they were going through his phone and recovered the images and videos, detectives were at the home with a search warrant. LE communicated with them and described the items they were viewing in the pics and videos....they confirmed while at the house searching, yes, the description of what was depicted in the videos/pics matched the items found in both 'Stephan's room' and Madeline's room in the home.

right, and he answered the question about 'was there turmoil in the home', and he said "other than that" (referencing the woods message) to his knowledge there was no other indication of turmoil in the house'. IMO, LE knows the context, and who the exchange(s) were with.
This was the first presser, right? before they downloaded the contents of SS phone or any of the other devices, google accounts, etc that SS had.
If this message was found on Maddie's phone, the recipient should be also known, they should be able to confirm that with the recipient's device.
If this message was really written by Maddie and SS found it, could that be the catalyst that set him off? That she was alerting people that she wants ( or has a reason) to run away? Sounds like she was beginning to let the truth out.

Interesting. Very interesting*. If this is the case, as to her potential embarrassment, wouldn’t the possible dual knowledge of or use of that statement by both SS and JS (if I am understanding this correctly) - tend to show some collaboration or agreement between those two? MOO

*and attribution to the late Pete Sellers, as Inspector Clouseau in the marvelous IMO Blake Edwards’ Pink Panther. Use a well embellished French accent while ‘reading’ if you wish. MOO
Sheriff Mina in the first presser linked above answered the question about why she was dropped off there, he responded 'the initial information' was 'hey Im embarrassed of this vehicle'....but did not attribute it to SS or JS. of course it came from one or both of them...who else? this part and of course many parts of the 'initial information' they received was a lie.

This was the first presser, right? before they downloaded the contents of SS phone or any of the other devices, google accounts, etc that SS had.
If this message was found on Maddie's phone, the recipient should be also known, they should be able to confirm that with the recipient's device.
If this message was really written by Maddie and SS found it, could that be the catalyst that set him off? That she was alerting people that she wants ( or has a reason) to run away? Sounds like she was beginning to let the truth out.
right....this was the first 'missing' press conference. I lean toward a verbal confrontation.

right....this was the first 'missing' press conference. I lean toward a verbal confrontation.
I don't disagree, just another possibility and about what? Madi refusing? There are so many pieces to this. What stands out is the silence of Jenn, given what she knows now. Did Jenn ever attend any private services for Maddi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rhysiare