Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madeline wasn’t even at school on this day so the discussion about cell phones being delivered doesn’t apply in this case imo.
To me the cell phone is important because it’s one of the very first things JS talks about in both of her interviews— that MS left her phone at home because she has ADHD and they have no way to contact or locate MS because she just happened to leave her phone at home that day. So, the question now becomes why did JS find it so important to tell us that MS left her phone at home if she wasn’t allowed to use it at school anyway? Because now it just looks like she wanted to pre-explain why she had MS’ phone and could indicate a level of guilty knowledge, IMO.

To me the cell phone is important because it’s one of the very first things JS talks about in both of her interviews— that MS left her phone at home because she has ADHD and they have no way to contact or locate MS because she just happened to leave her phone at home that day. So, the question now becomes why did JS find it so important to tell us that MS left her phone at home if she wasn’t allowed to use it at school anyway? Because now it just looks like she wanted to pre-explain why she had MS’ phone and could indicate a level of guilty knowledge, IMO.
IMO JS noted the cell phone being left at home because the original caller to 911 was already asked that question by the operator (if Madeline had a cell phone on her) and the answer was no, she left it at home. If JS had called 911 first (we don't know) then she would have been asked the same question. I'm sure that JS had been asked the same question by police at the school when they first arrived too. So, by the time JS did her media interviews, it was a question that had been asked of her likely 2-3X already -- so it was one of her talking points for getting her information out. Her interviews were done after answering many questions for LE and 911. It's a moot point imo and has no meaning now that we know Madeline never made it to school that day so having her phone is irrelevant to the discussion about school. She didn't have her phone because she was deceased, not because she forgot it at home, so we already know that's a lie. MOO.

Last edited:
I posted the actual statute previously and yes, sexual assault is included. Here it is again:

“Domestic violence” means any assault, aggravated assault, battery, aggravated battery, sexual assault, sexual battery, stalking, aggravated stalking, kidnapping, false imprisonment, or any criminal offense resulting in physical injury or death of one family or household member by another family or household member.
Thank you for posting this again. So a death as a result of a SA could have been the domestic violence that night/morning. That is what I suspect took place imo.

I'd love to know if SS was with JS when she went to pick MS up from school.

Do we know?

I know he was helping search for MS, but not clear when he started looking.
I was wondering about this, too. Would he have stayed hidden all afternoon? Did he call Jenn? Was he driving around all afternoon? Did he go back to the condo?

Would he have Jenn’s number to have called her? I used to know all my friends and family’s numbers (oh, the 90s!) but could probably only list 3 or 4 off the top of my head now. If he wiped the phone, what could he access?

She REALLY wanted to drive home the fact Maddy was diagnosed with ADHD, more than anything else just about.
I think I know what you guys are saying, @cujenn81 @lightofmine99 youre basically pointing out that she was very pessimistic in her interviews. "they're looking in the woods, but I dont think they'll find anything", "she forgot her phone so we cant track her" I've checked everywhere" , "she's not at any of her friends, she didnt have a weird conversation with any of her friends, computer wasnt accessed " "I think she was taken.." I had a similar impression in the beginning, almost felt hopeless, or that she was leading me somewhere/ distracting.
Now I just dont know anymore. It's hard when you dont know how someone speaks you have nothing to compare it to, and everyone is different, ( unless you're one of the guys on the behavior panel).

I think I know what you guys are saying, @cujenn81 @lightofmine99 youre basically pointing out that she was very pessimistic in her interviews. "they're looking in the woods, but I dont think they'll find anything", "she forgot her phone so we cant track her" I've checked everywhere" , "she's not at any of her friends, she didnt have a weird conversation with any of her friends, computer wasnt accessed " "I think she was taken.." I had a similar impression in the beginning, almost felt hopeless, or that she was leading me somewhere/ distracting.
Now I just dont know anymore. It's hard when you dont know how someone speaks you have nothing to compare it to, and everyone is different, ( unless you're one of the guys on the behavior panel).
True but regardless your instinct would be “go find my kid” if you thought your kid was missing.

What we have not had (that I know of) though, which I find very telling is friends / family of JS coming forward to say that she was a wonderful, loving mother. That she was frantic and looking everywhere, calling everyone when she believed Madeline was missing. Have any of her family or friends come forward and perhaps I've missed it? MOO.

What we have not had (that I know of) though, which I find very telling is friends / family of JS coming forward to say that she was a wonderful, loving mother. That she was frantic and looking everywhere, calling everyone when she believed Madeline was missing. Have any of her family or friends come forward and perhaps I've missed it? MOO.
You didn't miss it.

True but regardless your instinct would be “go find my kid” if you thought your kid was missing.
100% and that's exactly what I mean but at times she seemed almost dissuasive. She did appear to be out looking on the first night based on those telemundo interviews.

Last edited:
I do know Florida schools have social media sites blocked on school computers. They have strict social media laws for their schools and social media. Hefty fines.
New Florida Law Aims to Get Kids Off Social Media. Will It Work?

I see more parties on Sundays at this aged, due to after school, sports, dance, choir and other activities on Saturday.
I imagine many of MSs friends were at the party, that's why late Sunday afternoon get together.

I think the party ended late, clean up, pack up and MS arrived home past her bedtime. Mom ooh and awed over the gifts, and worked towards settling down, getting ready for bed, Monday was a school day.

Do we even know if MS and her friends have social media, it's banned under Florida law for those under 14?
Would JS allow MS to break Florida State law? How many of her friends parents would consent to violating the law?

Her school laptop did NOT have social media access.

Moo and links for Florida school's
Regardless the fact the laptop was found in the dumpster,and Jen saying she left her phone. Lied about seeing her getting dressed in the morning throws huge red up. MOO.

Regardless the fact the laptop was found in the dumpster,and Jen saying she left her phone. Lied about seeing her getting dressed in the morning throws huge red up. MOO.
especially after hearing her sister on the 911 call ask Jenn what Maddi was wearing when she went to school, and then told the 911 operator "We're finding out"

I wonder if Maddie's phone was turned on and/or fully charged?
Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members