Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

this is not the same one that was posted the day they were released, ( at the beginning you hear the 911 call) let me find the other one also. I mean who knows?

ok here's the other 911 call
starts at about 23:37

Last edited:
One thing I'm trying to make sense of is JS saying the last thing Maddie was wearing was a green hoodie, and then Maddie was found wearing just that. So, if JS saw Maddie in the outfit she was found in, that would have had to be prior to 7:30am (unless she saw her deceased in SS's car). Being dressed for school, most likely before 7:30, when her first class doesn't start until 9:30ish... is a little strange to me. Even if she was an early riser, I'd think she'd still be in her jammies until closer to time to leave for school. Unless wearing jammies around SS made her uncomfortable, which is entirely possible.

So, I think the majority of us agree she was more than likely deceased by 7:30am... then what time did JS see her wearing her green hoodie? AND, was she alive at that time?

I have not ruled out that Maddie told JS one of her dark secrets, and JS came unglued, and in a rage could have been the one to have harmed Maddie which lead to her death. Sure, SS more than likely was the murderer, and it isn't contested that he's one sick and evil dude, but I'm not at 100% that it was him. Pretty darn close though!

So the fact that it appears that JS really did see her that morning, but hours before school (which I find unusual, especially since she was "too tired" to take her to school herself), makes me think she knows a LOT more than we're privy to know at this time. I know... "Duh".

I know I'm not the only one that can't wait for more info from LE. I just wish we could get it sooner rather than later.
She seems/seemed to be taking a lot of what SS said as complete truth.
if she isn’t involved whatsoever, I could see him telling her what she was wearing and JS running with it.

I didn’t comment about their relationship, however, he seemed to have been in Maddie’s life all this time, so therefore he would have an opinion on her parenting style after all these years, even without having to communicate with her. Just seeing the way she was raising his daughter would warrant an opinion on parenting imo. I’m not sure how you can say there was no love lost between them since I assume you don’t know them personally. <modsnip - quoted post was snipped> MOO
I am Leary about posting this because Id have to go digging for the source. It would have been court tv probably., but I remember them saying they had paternity tests when jenn was pregnant, so I was thinking maybe they didnt really have a major relationship, jenn got pregnant, not sure if he was already involved with his current wife or not. it didnt feel like he left Jenn after maddi was born and went off to marry someone else. It felt more like a pregnancy happened. so good for him for being around for maddi . Thats a stand up guy. MOO and complete speculation on my part.
I'll go try to find the video.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am Leary about posting this because Id have to go digging for the source. It would have been court tv probably., but I remember them saying they had paternity tests when jenn was pregnant, so I was thinking maybe they didnt really have a major relationship, jenn got pregnant, not sure if he was already involved with his current wife or not. it didnt feel like he left Jenn after maddi was born and went off to marry someone else. It felt more like a pregnancy happened. so good for him for being around for maddi . Thats a stand up guy. MOO and complete speculation on my part.

I'm remembering the same. He was already involved with his current wife but got together with his ex JS and produced Maddie.

JMO but imagining if Mr. Izzy strayed before we were married and the liaison produced a child, I would try to love that child as part of Mr. Izzy because I love him. The child had no say in the circumstances of her conception.

I think that's what Tyler's wife did. From what I've seen it appears she truly cared for and appreciated Maddie.

I'm remembering the same. He was already involved with his current wife but got together with his ex JS and produced Maddie.

JMO but imagining if Mr. Izzy strayed before we were married and the liaison produced a child, I would try to love that child as part of Mr. Izzy because I love him. The child had no say in the circumstances of her conception.

I think that's what Tyler's wife did. From what I've seen it appears she truly cared for and appreciated Maddie.
Thanks izzy, if someone else can vouch for hearing it also then I will spare my self the 5 hours it will take to dig for it. I just remember hearing ( I swear it was Vinnie) say Jenn had some challenges, she was pregnant had paternity testing...
I wasnt even sure if they dated ( jenn and bio dad)
but he seemed to remain involved in Maddis life. same with the wife, not a lot of people would do that, esp a new wife, they sound like good people.

What I remember is that Tyler and JS had dated, broken up, and Tyler was with the woman who's now his wife, but strayed with JS, and JS got pregnant with Maddie.

Tyler went ahead with marrying his now-wife. I'm sorry I can't remember her name ATM.

What I remember is that Tyler and JS had dated, broken up, and Tyler was with the woman who's now his wife, but strayed with JS, and JS got pregnant with Maddie.

Tyler went ahead with marrying his now-wife. I'm sorry I can't remember her name ATM.
Its ok I dont need to know her name, but that sounds right.

Yes, it has always seemed that they hooked up briefly imo and then he moved on. I don't think they were ever a couple imo.

In the post you responded to, the point I was making was that Maddie's father would automatically have an opinion of the mother's parenting style just from observing how his daughter was being raised (manners, habits, speech, so on), from his conversations/visits with his daughter over the past 13 years. A person can tell a lot just from seeing how the kids conduct themselves in life. MOO.

Yes, it has always seemed that they hooked up briefly imo and then he moved on. I don't think they were ever a couple imo.

In the post you responded to, the point I was making was that Maddie's father would automatically have an opinion of the mother's parenting style just from observing how his daughter was being raised (manners, habits, speech, so on), from his conversations/visits with his daughter over the past 13 years. A person can tell a lot just from seeing how the kids conduct themselves in life. MOO.
yes for sure, just from observing her behavior/ talking when they were together. I went down the rabbit hole of the relationship between bio dad and mom from the "why he got Madi's ashes" discussion. (which I don't know anything about and really has no relevance anyway )

if she isn’t involved whatsoever, I could see him telling her what she was wearing and JS running with it.
She still lied about seeing her get dressed that morning. Inexcusable. There is absolutely zero excuse for that. MOO

Maybe it’s me but I get the impression that if his opinion of her parenting was good in the past, he’s now questioning it. Because even though he lived apart from her and didn’t see her as much, he’s wondering how Jen presumably didn’t know as the primary parent.

Maybe it’s me but I get the impression that if his opinion of her parenting was good in the past, he’s now questioning it. Because even though he lived apart from her and didn’t see her as much, he’s wondering how Jen presumably didn’t know as the primary parent.
Exactly! I’d be questioning it too. He pretty much said he didn’t want to rush to judgement until they finish the investigation. Guess he’s numb still. MOO

She still lied about seeing her get dressed that morning. Inexcusable. There is absolutely zero excuse for that. MOO
I guess you cant really get around that one, she said she saw, even if he told her to say that, it was a lie.

Last edited:
I thought it was a significant question which, if he had no past concern about her parenting skills, what he knew of it, he could have easily stated, although long distance, there wasnt any cause for concern, or something similar to that....IF, that were the case.

IMO, it seems like there was something, perhaps JS not cooperating with him for Madeline's visits with him, SS influencing JS about limiting visits (a risk having Madeline away), causing interference with bio dad's relationship with Madeline. or perhaps he is feeling guilty for not having Madeline visit and stay with him more often and for longer periods.

which makes me wonder, how did Madeline spend her down time during the summer...it was made known she had music interests, but what else?

which makes me wonder, how did Madeline spend her down time during the summer...it was made known she had music interests, but what else?
SBMFF

Things I posted about in a previous thread taken from her obit.

Drums, guitar, several languages, athletic, ballet, sang (wanted to be a singer), and wanted to build homes when she grew up.

Drums, guitar, several languages, athletic, ballet, sang (wanted to be a singer), and wanted to build homes when she grew up.

I'm wondering who wrote that part about her in the obit (I don't know where it is from) since biodad mentioned sending extra money for "flute lessons" but the obit mentions drums/guitar. Maybe Jenn paid for the others, I dunno.

Impressed she was a musical talent, a bright young light in the midst of such horror. Hoping justice is served soon.

Key takeaways:
  1. Osceola is in deep from where their Sheriff, Marcos Lopez, shared a picture of what appeared to be Madeline Soto’s body on his Instagram account the morning after her body was found.
    The picture was taken down a short time later and they told 9 Investigates that it was an accidental post on Instagram, but then told the news’ partners at WDBO that it was not the body of Madeline Soto in that picture, just an area of interest where the body was found and called the claims that it was Soto a “political stunt.” Article says “it is clear from the investigation that his claims are not true and, in fact, the body in the picture was dressed in clothing that matched the description of the clothes Soto was said to be wearing when she was reported missing.” So FDLE is now investigating how the picture was posted.
  2. Meanwhile, local and state law enforcement agencies have been meeting to discuss the investigation into Sterns to determine if it is time to file more charges against him or anyone else who could be involved in the disappearance and death of Soto.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frito
Back