Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I s

I sure hope it's recorded as I'm not getting up at 5:30am to watch it. :( If not hopefully someone (JB?) takes some notes.
I’m sure it will be, so you’ll be able to watch it later. Also, the real time is 9:00 local. It annoys the hell out of me, because he starts his streams 30 minutes to an hour before hearings, and doesn’t make that clear.

@WFLA

The prime suspect in the death and disappearance of 13-year-old Madeline Soto is set to make his first court appearance tomorrow.

Read more: https://bit.ly/4dm0jPI

1713911304714.png
4:25 PM · Apr 23, 2024

Sterns, who has not been charged with Madeline’s murder, waived his arraignment that was scheduled on April 2, according to Osceola County court records. A jury trial has been set for May 13.

@WFLA

The prime suspect in the death and disappearance of 13-year-old Madeline Soto is set to make his first court appearance tomorrow.

Read more: https://bit.ly/4dm0jPI

View attachment 499084
4:25 PM · Apr 23, 2024

Sterns, who has not been charged with Madeline’s murder, waived his arraignment that was scheduled on April 2, according to Osceola County court records. A jury trial has been set for May 13.
Does he *have* to attend? Didn't he refuse to attend the last two appearances?

Listening to JB Biunno now and not sure if they are right about this (we've discussed many times here) but they said SS may face the death penalty.
This has been discussed often but not in a while. I think the question is what charges, how many, or if any at all are subject to the new law that makes the DP an option for those convicted of sex crimes against children. I think the saw came in to effect September 2023? Or maybe it was passed then.

You can vote on why you think SS hasn't been charged yet for JB's show airing live now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora