Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 27th? Does that mean she could have still been alive that Tuesday? I thought she was seen deceased on Monday.

I has a confuse.
This is the most intriguing and frightening part of this new information.

We’ve speculated for weeks here about whether he murdered her late Sunday (25th) after the party.

The police themselves have said they have reason to believe she was already gone the morning of the 26th.

Where was she on the 27th? We know he was seen with a flat tire near where she was found. I am sick hoping she was not suffering.

This is the most intriguing and frightening part of this new information.

We’ve speculated for weeks here about whether he murdered her late Sunday (25th) after the party.

The police themselves have said they have reason to believe she was already gone the morning of the 26th.

Where was she on the 27th? We know he was seen with a flat tire near where she was found. I am sick hoping she was not suffering.
This is the reason I believe they gathered enough info to charge him and some of it might have been gathered from JS interview.
And it could have been as simple as being caught in a lie. I’m not leaning towards she disclosed the info willingly.

I so want to know where Jen was and what she was doing when SS was dumping the backpack and Maddie.
And in her interview she said “we” dropped her off.” Why would she say that if she wasn’t in the car with them or was she just repeating what he told her to say? I don’t know, but there’s something really fishy going on with this case. IMO

Everything indicates to me that:

A. There's a whole lot more going on here than it initially looked
B. There is zero concrete reason to believe there won't be another arrest or more

How often do we get pressers for first degree murder charges where they can't answer 98% of questions?

Last edited:
And in her interview she said “we” dropped her off.” Why would she say that if she wasn’t in the car with them or was she just repeating what he told her to say? I don’t know, but there’s something really fishy going on with this case. IMO
This was a flag to me, but not sure if I’m reading too much into standard terminology?
“We’ve got to look at accessory aggravating factors that are laid out in our report,” he said. “Once we determine that we have sufficient evidence to prove those factors to the proper evidentiary standard, then we have to have a talk about whether this is a death penalty case.” State Attorney Andrew Bain said

This is the reason I believe they gathered enough info to charge him and some of it might have been gathered from JS interview.
And it could have been as simple as being caught in a lie. I’m not leaning towards she disclosed the info willingly.

Please post a link to this interview. I am unaware of it.

Please post a link to this interview. I am unaware of it.
The very last update presser (not today’s ) the chief is asked if the family is cooperating, particularly JS. The chief answers that JS has given them one interview.
I don’t have the link right now, but I know it’s in the media thread.

Last edited:
They were speaking of a hypothetical interview.
Osceola chief disclosed during her presser some weeks ago that JS cooperated by giving them one interview.
If SS is not talking (still), I am thinking when they interrogated JS they came upon a clue that gave them enough “in” to start putting a solid case for 1st degree murder charges . She could have disclosed the truth on her own, but I’m not leaning that way.

The very last update presser (not today’s ) the chief is asked if the family is cooperating, particularly JS. The chief answers that JS has given them one interview.
I don’t have the link ringtone now, but I know it’s in the media thread.
I have a transcription here from @Mack the Knife

It appears she gave a single interview, which makes less than zero sense, suspect or not. So she either lawyered up, or she declined. I would have expected multiple interviews.

Post in thread 'FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5'
Found Deceased - FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #5

Thanks for the interpretation.

It didn't sound like that to me. It was misleading. Phrasing!
The poster says in the sentence, "I believe", so I read it as meaning their personal opinion. They also said "might" have gotten info from an interview, so it wasn't stated as fact imo. I personally read it as an opinion statement, fwiw.

Bain in interview with local news. Nothing terribly new, can't tell us much, can't tell us if they'll pursue DP. "Pretty horrific and violent past and life/ existence for the last several years"... referring to Maddie's life. Shockingly sad words, to describe the life of a 13 year old child.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member