FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a good piece thank you Patty G for taping it.

So in listening to Patty G's video, only part way thru. JVM said the Saloon is close to where she works? I thought she works closer to Sanford?

Then the brother said something that made sense about the text. Earlier it was reported that the text was "bogus" which was misleading making me think someone else had sent it(still a very good possibility) BUT he stated she could have simply been heading that direction.

Back to listening....

Jesse Blacks Saloon is closed and this is where they've set up their command post. Michelle works at The Barn in Sanford.

If the text is correct, then that would explain the 2 sitings in that area. Maybe

ScreenHunter_02Nov211740.jpg

Wow, Wedgefield sure is close to Goldenrod. You know ... Goldenrod and Lee Vista Blvd. Surely you all remember who lives there. Yep, DS.

Actually the Goldenrod you have circled is a little suburb. Golderod and Lee Vista are much further South and much closer to Wedgefield if you take the 528 to get there.

Jesse Blacks Saloon is closed and this is where they've set up their command post. Michelle works at The Barn in Sanford.

If the text is correct, then that would explain the 2 sitings in that area. Maybe

My question is how far is it to where she works from the Saloon area where the phone last pinged?

I'll go look ty

Looks to be 35 or so mins if she works at the Barn near Sanford.
Jesse Blacks Saloon Oakridge Fl to

The Barn near Sanford, FL

Suggested routes
32.7 mi, 37 mins
Florida 417 Toll S
30.7 mi, 38 mins
I-4 W
27.5 mi, 38 mins
FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-92 W and I-4 W

I thought they picked Jesse Blacks as it is the area where the phone last pinged.

So this is what we know so far.

At about 2:30 on Thursday Nov. 17, Michelle dropped the kids off to x.

At 3:30 son came home from school and mom wasn't there. He called grandma who called brother. Brother sent a text at around 4:30 and received one back saying "Waterford"

Who called OPD? Mom or Brother and when where they called?

There were 2 people stating they saw the Hummer. 1. 408 and Alafaya Trail 3:30 - 4:30 (this is the Waterford area) 2. Orange Blossom Trail and Sandlake RD 5:15 (this is the Oakridge area)

At 8:01 the phone was powered off in the Oakridge area.

Around 12 am the Hummer was found with the stickers removed in a apt complex near Oakridge Rd

In 2009 there was a Domestic Violence filed by Michelle against x and the Judge denied it for lack of evidence.

3 mos ago (Aug ?) Child Support Enforcement was contacted. (receiving no support from x?)

Have I left anything out?

I'm a bit confused. Where does Michelle live, and is it marked on any of the maps?

Who was the last person to see Michelle alive, other than her ex (DS)? When/where did her 11 year old see her last (waking up and going to school?), and whomever else? What did she do from that last contact on? What/where is her 2nd (or 1st) job and did she work it that day? I've read about the Barn job but unsure if that was her nite job.

I would think they would want to be searching from that point forward (and they may be), in case she was separated from her phone much sooner. I'm sure that LE knows much more than is being released. Admin of the FB (MPMP) said as much, when asking posters to stop giving tips and suggestions and LE do their jobs.

Looks to be 35 or so mins if she works at the Barn near Sanford.
Jesse Blacks Saloon Oakridge Fl to

The Barn near Sanford, FL

Suggested routes
32.7 mi, 37 mins
Florida 417 Toll S
30.7 mi, 38 mins
I-4 W
27.5 mi, 38 mins
FL-600 W/US-17 S/US-92 W and I-4 W

I thought they picked Jesse Blacks as it is the area where the phone last pinged.

BBM

Yes this correct.

At 3:30 son came home from school and mom wasn't there. He called grandma who called brother. Brother sent a text at around 4:30 and received one back saying "Waterford"

There were 2 people stating they saw the Hummer. 1. 408 and Alafaya Trail 3:30 - 4:30 (this is the Waterford area) 2. Orange Blossom Trail and Sandlake RD 5:15 (this is the Oakridge area)

Around 12 am the Hummer was found with the stickers removed in a apt complex near Oakridge Rd

In 2009 there was a Domestic Violence filed by Michelle against x and the Judge denied it for lack of evidence.

3 mos ago (Aug ?) Child Support Enforcement was contacted. (receiving no support from x?)

I am not sure what to think anymore about these 'facts.' We had honeybee33 come here and tell us that the reports were incorrect, and it goes like this:

She drops the kids off at 4 pm.

I DON"T GET THAT. If she dropped them off at 4 pm, then why was her 11 yr old home alone at 3:30 and surprised that she was not there? Wouldn't he have called his mom on her cell if he wondered where she was?

I am not sure what to think anymore about these 'facts.' We had honeybee33 come here and tell us that the reports were incorrect, and it goes like this:

She drops the kids off at 4 pm.

I DON"T GET THAT. If she dropped them off at 4 pm, then why was her 11 yr old home alone at 3:30 and surprised that she was not there? Wouldn't he have called his mom on her cell if he wondered where she was?

Personally I wouldn't put much stock into that single and only post. I'm going by the facts as the family knows them.

Personally I wouldn't put much stock into that single and only post. I'm going by the facts as the family knows them.

I'm not going by that either. It has been the family of Michelle that's come out. We have not heard from the other party in this.

I would really like to know the truth about that important fact. Did she drop them off at 2:30 or did she drop them off/pick them up at 4:00?

I have a hard time making that 4 pm timeline work because that is the time her brother called looking for her. So she must have been late or missing or behind schedule already if that time is correct. And why would she say 'Waterford' in the text at 4 pm if in fact she was actually at her ex's dropping off her kids?

So I think that time is incorrect. I wonder who it was that told Hon3ybee33 that 4 pm was when she was at her ex's?

I would really like to know the truth about that important fact. Did she drop them off at 2:30 or did she drop them off/pick them up at 4:00?

I have a hard time making that 4 pm timeline work because that is the time her brother called looking for her. So she must have been late or missing or behind schedule already if that time is correct. And why would she say 'Waterford' in the text at 4 pm if in fact she was actually at her ex's dropping off her kids?

So I think that time is incorrect. I wonder who it was that told Hon3ybee33 that 4 pm was when she was at her ex's?

It's been consistently reported she dropped the twins off at 2:30.

I agree. So having someone post here, in support of the ex, giving us a new improved timeline, makes me even more suspicious of him. I really want to know how come she says it is really 4 pm that she was there. Who told her that? She is saying that MSM has the wrong info. Where did they get their info then?

I agree. So having someone post here, in support of the ex, giving us a new improved timeline, makes me even more suspicious of him. I really want to know how come she says it is really 4 pm that she was there. Who told her that? She is saying that MSM has the wrong info. Where did they get their info then?

How do we know it's a "she"???? Things that make ya go hmmmmm

I thought it was reported that she was last seen by friends at 2:30, not by DS. Lauren (sister) made comments about how she had to pick up the kids and go home for a nap before dropping the twins off at their fathers at 4. Then she was going to meet the new bf for dinner and go to work at the Barn at 7:30.

I'm going to have to reread all of these articles to see if we can straIghten out the timeline.

Didn't someone on FB post they saw the Hummer at Aloma and 436/Semoran Thursday between 3 and 4 also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissSheri