FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just really don't know what to think about this! Wow, and we thought the Casey Anthony case was trippy...what is it about Orlando cases that make them so strange? I can't believe that LE would leave the babies with the dad if they suspected him.

If LE suspected the ex, would they risk leaving the kids there?

Yep. He's the father of the twins AND he's not currently being called a suspect. The fact that the children are with him is what tells me why LE is being so careful with the release of information in this case.

I just really don't know what to think about this! Wow, and we thought the Casey Anthony case was trippy...what is it about Orlando cases that make them so strange? I can't believe that LE would leave the babies with the dad if they suspected him.

I believe if he was indeed NAMED a suspect, then things would be different. Thinking since MP dropped them off their, and he is their dad, there would be nothing they could do at the moment other than keep a close eye.

I still don't feel that Dale had anything to do with the disappearance of Michele. It was broad daylight when Michele dropped off the children. That would leave Dale with 2 three year olds, Michele, a Hummer and his pick-up truck.

I have thought of perhaps he had help and all, but I just don't see it going down this way. Dale is smart enough to remove her purse, keys, etc., etc., from the Hummer, and clearly drive it into a lake/river somewhere never to be found so easily in a parking lot! IMO

I believe the reason mom isn't calling him a suspect or blaming him for this, is after it's all over with and he "didn't" have anything to do with it, she'd play heck seeing her grand babies.

And

I don't seeing LE calling him a suspect in case he might run with the babies or harm all of them.

jmo

They must find Michelle...that is so crucial and far too often not accomplished...:( or no one will pay, IMO.

Just FYI...I read a post on FB (MPMP) where someone refers to what Mom said about the laws and not being able to break doors down. Poster said that it might be illegal for LE to break doors down (? guess they meant without probable cause?), but volunteers can. And that yes, they might be arrested but it's worth it if they find Michelle. They wanted to know what area Mom was referring to.

:eek:

there is a gentleman that believes he saw the Hummer on Thursday afternoon in the area of the 417 and Alafaya Trail heading east around 3pm to 4pm. Says he believes it exited the 408 and turned North. Says it was the Signage and the tire cover that caught his eye.

He has contacted Crimeline.

I am said gentleman... It's all true and I wasn't alone my passenger saw it too.

I will try and make this less confusing.

In the video from WKMG it shows a black hummer coming down the street. Then the video is high lited to show the decal on the drivers side "BACK" window.

You can not see the driver in the video.

When the Hummer is seen leaving, there is no decal on the Rear End Window.

What "I" noticed is the "spare tire cover" is missing.

At the very, very end of the broadcast the reporter updates from OPD this "is not" the Hummer. It was tracked down belonging to someone who lives in the neighborhood. It is also stated OPD "does have" video, but "not" in that time frame 3:18 pm - 4:20 pm

Thanks for helping to clarify this, Sparky. I am still catching up so this may be answered further up but here is what is confusing to me. The first hummer, with the decal arrives at 3:18 is said to NOT be Michelle's Hummer, correct? Then, the Hummer leaving a little over an hour later without the decal and tire cover is also being said to NOT be Michelle's Hummer. LE says they do have video of Michelle's Hummer but have not released it. So, if I am understanding this correctly, there are 3 Hummers. The one going in, the one coming out and Michelle's.

Am I going crazy? That does seem like a lot of Hummers in one area that are very similar looking.

Sparky....did you also see the hummer sitting in the driveway? I did with the time stamp. And the neighbor who was speaking on camera said the police came and got it from him. I thought with you being local you might have heard if that was his driveway where it was parked.

I'm still with the opinion LE didn't want that video out there. IMO identifying stickers, ect may have been removed....weren't they gone when they found the Hummer or were they still on it?

I am said gentleman... It's all true and I wasn't alone my passenger saw it too.

Thank you Ironhorse and you are a true gentleman to take the time to remember and report it.

Sparky....did you also see the hummer sitting in the driveway? I did with the time stamp. And the neighbor who was speaking on camera said the police came and got it from him. I thought with you being local you might have heard if that was his driveway where it was parked.

I'm still with the opinion LE didn't want that video out there. IMO identifying stickers, ect may have been removed....weren't they gone when they found the Hummer or were they still on it?

In the video the Hummer was not sitting anywhere. It was driving towards the security camera. No mention of it sitting anywhere and then it shows it driving away.

The decal on the rear window was removed per MSM.

Thanks for helping to clarify this, Sparky. I am still catching up so this may be answered further up but here is what is confusing to me. The first hummer, with the decal arrives at 3:18 is said to NOT be Michelle's Hummer, correct? Then, the Hummer leaving a little over an hour later without the decal and tire cover is also being said to NOT be Michelle's Hummer. LE says they do have video of Michelle's Hummer but have not released it. So, if I am understanding this correctly, there are 3 Hummers. The one going in, the one coming out and Michelle's.

Am I going crazy? That does seem like a lot of Hummers in one area that are very similar looking.

PER OPD the Hummer that was seen in the video last nite on WKMG, that has now been pulled from their website was not Michelle's.

IMO there are not 3 Hummers.

I have the video.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer arrived at 3:18 (timestamp 15:18) pm and stayed 1 hr and 22 minutes (timestamp 16:40) When the Hummer is leaving it shows the Glow sticker on the back window was removed.

That means the Hummer left at 4:40 pm

Also, in the pictures we've seen of the Hummer the spare tire cover is there. In this video it's gone.

Tony Pipitone says the Hummer was found 3 miles from DS childhood home, 3 more miles from the last ping and 6 miles from were the twins were dropped off.

The Hummer pulled up to the condo 18 mins after the People's Court episod stopped airing locally. It airs here at 2 pm on Fox 35.

Is someone saying this is not the same Hummer seen coming in? It's the only one recorded going out.

I am bumping this again for those who have not read this.

This video was pulled from WKMG. OPD told WKMG that this was not the Hummer in question.

I have my doubts. jmo

UPDATE

FROM THE VIDEO LAST NITE ~ Sorry this was at the very, very end of the video.

OPD is saying this is not the Hummer They thought it was the Hummer and it was not. They tracked it down to it belonging to someone else in the neighborhood. They say they do have video of the actual Hummer but it was not the one showen in the video earlier. OPD will not say when the Hummer arrived and left the neighborhood.

The Hummer showen on the video shows the decal of the side back window. If this is not the Hummer shown going out, then where is Michelle's Hummer?

ETA This is the only Hummer seen entering and leaving in that time frame 3:18 pm to 4:40 pm.

I am bumping this again. This is the reason WKMG pulled the video.

PER OPD the Hummer that was seen in the video last nite on WKMG, that has now been pulled from their website was not Michelle's.

IMO there are not 3 Hummers.

Thanks, Sparky. I agree, there are not 3 Hummers but it seems that is the conclusion that LE would like us to come to.

Thanks, Sparky. I agree, there are not 3 Hummers but it seems that is the conclusion that LE would like us to come to.

I Believe WKMG was not supposed to release the video or maybe just to stir the pot. As someone said up thread, and I'm sorry I don't remember who it was, WKMG had all day to get it approved and they waited until 11 pm to air the video and then pulled it.

I don't know. I will say it sure looks like the Hummer in question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value