FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - # 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this has been answered, but how is it that she talked to the new bf at 3:15 and he states that it was after she dropped the twins off to DS? She supposedly arrived at DS's at 3:18. Unless the video never had the time changed on it? Just guessing... :waitasec:

I can't keep doing this. I'm confusing myself. Ughhh

On the WKMG video.....

at 3:18 pm it shows a Hummer driving towards the security camera on the neighbors home.

WKMG pointed out and highlited the side back drivers side window where there is a decal.

at 4:40 pm the video shows the Hummer passing by the security camera leaving with no decal on the rear window.

OPD says this is not Michelle's Hummer.

OPD says they have video of her Hummer, but they will not release the time.

Therefore, the video was pulled by WKMG and a correction made on their news cast last nite at 11 pm.

I sure hope this helps. :)

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but how is it that she talked to the new bf at 3:15 and he states that it was after she dropped the twins off to DS? She supposedly arrived at DS's at 3:18. Unless the video never had the time changed on it? Just guessing... :waitasec:

I'm not too sure about the times MP spoke with her bf, but it's another good point to clarify. Was she talking on the phone with him or texting when she arrived to drop off the twins???

On the WKMG video.....

at 3:18 pm it shows a Hummer driving towards the security camera on the neighbors home.

WKMG pointed out and highlited the side back drivers side window where there is a decal.

at 4:40 pm the video shows the Hummer passing by the security camera leaving with no decal on the rear window.

Therefore, the video was pulled by WKMG and a correction made on their news cast last nite at 11 pm.

<modsnip> I watched the news last night also but didn't watch all of it to see where the station made the statement about not being the right Hummer......anywho.

Michelle's Hummer is seen on the video "DRIVING" down the street (coming into neighborhood) at 3:18 PM. You can see the sticker on the back.

At 4:40 PM, the Hummer that was recorded "LEAVING" the neighborhood with no stickers and the wheel cover missing HAS BEEN CONFIRMED that it was not Michelle's!

OPD says they have video of when MICHELLE'S Hummer is recorded leaving the neighborhood but won't release it.

In other words.....POLICE know that her vehicle left with the stickers still on it and what time she left but we are not privy to that information. And I don't blame them.

<modsnip>

sorry.....I've been wrong...just checked with DH (retired LE) and he also told me the vehicle shown was not parked....just coming in and going out. MY BAD!

On the WKMG video.....

Thanks for posting this, I was reading this morning and didn't understand what was going on. So LE knows she left there, but won't say what time, or at least the hummer left there, not sure who was driving it. I feel so bad for her and the family and kids. I wish to God they would get something positive on her. I am preparing Thanksgiving dishes today and all I do is check here to see if she has been found. What a sad holiday for this family. :(

Sparky,

Where you able to record the segment from your DVR to a camcorder, if you have a camcorder or cellphone that records a video?

I'm not too sure about the times MP spoke with her bf, but it's another good point to clarify. Was she talking on the phone with him or texting when she arrived to drop off the twins???

She sent him a text at 3:15 saying she heard a song on the radio and it reminded her of him. That was the last time the new BF heard from her.

<modsnip> I watched the news last night also but didn't watch all of it to see where the station made the statement about not being the right Hummer......anywho.

Michelle's Hummer is seen on the video "DRIVING" down the street (coming into neighborhood) at 3:18 PM. You can see the sticker on the back.

At 4:40 PM, the Hummer that was recorded "LEAVING" the neighborhood with no stickers and the wheel cover missing HAS BEEN CONFIRMED that it was not Michelle's!

OPD says they have video of when MICHELLE'S Hummer is recorded leaving the neighborhood but won't release it.

In other words.....POLICE know that her vehicle left with the stickers still on it and what time she left but we are not privy to that information. And I don't blame them.

<modsnip>.

I think where I am getting confused is that it seemed the latest from LE is that the Hummer coming into the neighborhood at 3:18 was not Michelle's either. I could be misunderstanding but that is how it appeared to me <modsnip>.

This is my first time posting, but I have spent the day going through this case. I wonder if anyone knows if the x bf knew about the new bf prior to MP dropping those cute little twins off. I wonder if something could have enraged the x after she arrive. Perhaps the new bf texted her back and he became jelous.

Prayers for the family and those precious children. Especially as we enter these holidays.

Normally we require a link so we can all see the story or video, and since the website took it down, we have nothing to view.

We do NOT know what the police have, with or without stickers at this point, nor do we even have an article indicating the police have a video etc., etc.

We just can't take what media states as fact since they took everything down. It's a MEDIA MESS again, in the State of Florida.

Is this the decal that was on the back of the Hummer?
Found this web page and sounds like this is the guy who designed the decal graphic for the Hummer.

http://mikemclin.info/category/print/

The GLOW Hummer
"I created custom window decal graphics for GLOW’s Hummer."

"Using Photoshop in place of Illustrator, upon the client’s request, I created a rear, and side window decal for the GLOW Mobile Spray Tanning Hummer. Photos of the truck were provided by the client."

0812-MichelleParkerCase.jpg

0811-MichelleParkerCase.jpg

ACR

It's not that difficult people! I watched the news last night also but didn't watch all of it to see where the station made the statement about not being the right Hummer......anywho.

READ!! It's not confusing.

Thank you!

Normally we require a link so we can all see the story or video, and since the website took it down, we have nothing to view.

We do NOT know what the police have, with or without stickers at this point, nor do we even have an article indicating the police have a video etc., etc.

We just can't take what media states as fact since they took everything down. It's a MEDIA MESS again, in the State of Florida.

Well I saw the video with my own eyes last night when it was aired and sure enough, her Hummer is shown coming in at 3:18 PM with the decals and what appears to be a Hummer exiting at 4:40 PM with no decals & no rear wheel cover. What I didn't see was the part about OPD stating the exiting vehicle was not hers and that they have video of when she left.

Regardless, even if her Hummer is not on video exiting the neighborhood it doesn't really mean anything......there are 2 entrances to the neighborhood. She could've entered in one entrance (caught on camera) and exited the other (not on camera).

I am said gentleman... It's all true and I wasn't alone my passenger saw it too.

If you don't mind me asking, were there decals on the Hummer at this time? Because that might shine some light on the speculation abou LE lying about the Hummer on video.

For those who saw the video, is it A decal shown or clearly THE decal?

Lastly, bumping a question from earlier because if somebody answered I missed it- If the "Waterford" text was sent from the phone at, what, 4:26, how does that match up with the "pings" that located the phone? My understanding is that the location of text was the mall where the Hummer was found, which is how they declared Waterford a decoy. Is the ex's house close enough that the message would ping off the same towers? I'm thinking an iPhone has GPS tracking, which would narrow the area down significantly. Unless there are more than one person involved, how could the phone get to the mall a mere fifteen or so minutes before the Not-Michelle's-Hummer-Per-LE-But-People-Doubt left? I might end up eating my hat here, but I would be shocked if the 4:40 Hummer actually is Michelle's.

Edit- Wow, that last one was more complicated than it needed to be.For simplicity's sake, I'll restate.

The text sent at 4:26 saying "Waterford" was apparently traced to the mall where Michelle's Hummer was found. Unless the ex's house is close enough to ping off the same towers (and I think an iPhone has GPS, which would make it unlikely), the Hummer leaving at 4:40 makes no sense. Assuming the LE is lying about the decal-free Hummer belonging to someone in the neighbourhood, the timeline still doesn't work- the iPhone is at the mall 15 minutes before the Hummer leaves the apartment? Unless two or more people are involved, the ex would have to get to the mall, reply to a text, get back home, then drive the Hummer away in the space of 15 minutes. While watching two three year olds, or leaving them with their mother's injured body.

I just gotta say...and it's been mentioned before...and this is such a horrible reason to post something like this and under horrible circumstances that I'm posting this...but, it's welcoming to see the "old gang" from the Anthony case on this thread.
And I don't know about everyone else, but after 3 years, I think those of us who don't even LIVE in Fla in the Orlando area...could probably give directions to someone who's lost there!! LOL

True dat. Goldenrod, Colonial, Waterford: immediately I thought of Amscot and the Ale House. And I'm from PA.

She sent him a text at 3:15 saying she heard a song on the radio and it reminded her of him. That was the last time the new BF heard from her.

So 3 mins b4 the Hummer was seen on camera, the bf got a text. If I'm not mistaken, that's the one he responded to with a smiley face and heart and never heard a response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
restfulmedsuk