FL FL - Nicole Baldwin, 41, last seen at daughter’s birthday party, Mount Dora, 2 Nov 2023

I don’t think Terri has had anything but good intentions. Remember to never get involved (I’m half being sarcastic). Now I have to go look into the daughter.

Who is taking care of the younger children? Those poor sweet souls are going to need a lot of therapy.

I don’t think Terri has had anything but good intentions. Remember to never get involved (I’m half being sarcastic). Now I have to go look into the daughter.

Who is taking care of the younger children? Those poor sweet souls are going to need a lot of therapy.
Back in December we heard this. I’m guessing his mother may have the kids?

“Brett Baldwin’s arrest affidavit said he brought his 11-year-old daughter and 13-year-old son to his mother’s house in Wildwood, but had been planning a move to North Carolina.”

“As soon as I opened my door, they all just flooded in,” Rogers told the news station of the search, which occurred on Friday. “I’ve not done anything wrong. All I’ve done was given my time, and my emotions, and my heart and soul for looking for Nicole.”

Rogers told WKMG that police searched her electronic devices, some of which were used by her deceased husband.

She claims she never knew Baldwin, let alone what happened to her.

“They think I withheld information,” Rogers told the news station.

"All of our search warrants and their contents in this case are ordered sealed by the Court," a spokesperson said.

Following the development, Rogers, who created the Help Find Nicole BaldwinFacebook group, announced on her page that she canceled a search for the missing mom scheduled for Jan. 21.

Is anyone still looking for Nicole? First she disappeared, then everything about her case also disappeared from news.

ETA: she’s in NAMUS

Last edited:
APR 12

During a news conference on Friday afternoon, Detective Gary Hutcheson said that the search for Nicole Baldwin, 41, did not yield any results. He also announced that the case is being treated as a homicide investigation.

This marks the first time investigators called the case a homicide publically; however, Hutcheson said the family has been aware of this since late November.

More at Mount Dora police treating missing mother case as homicide investigation

APR 12

During a news conference on Friday afternoon, Detective Gary Hutcheson said that the search for Nicole Baldwin, 41, did not yield any results. He also announced that the case is being treated as a homicide investigation.

This marks the first time investigators called the case a homicide publically; however, Hutcheson said the family has been aware of this since late November.

More at Mount Dora police treating missing mother case as homicide investigation
Wow. Wonder what happened with the search of Ms. Rogers home? Or the ex that went to jail on other charges?

April 12, 2024 article

[…]

Nicole Baldwin missing: Homicide investigation underway in Mount Dora for missing Florida mom​

[…]

Does anyone know how we can get the thread title updated to add “homicide investigation underway” and moved to active crime forum? Nicole deserves some attention. She’s not just missing - she’s been murdered and someone hid her body.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TinaByrd#50
Back