FL FL - Royal Palm Beach, WhtFem Skeletal 12UFFL, 20-40, in woods, Dec'87 - Pati Lisa Loguercio Rust

Just skimming through Doe Network and saw this missing lady, Arlene Ferretti and thought I would post to see what everyone thinks....

The Doe Network: Case File 887DFFL

AGFerretti.jpg

Arlene Grace Ferretti
Missing since July 15, 1987 from Palm Beach County, Florida
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: March 13, 1947
Age at Time of Disappearance: 40 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'1"; 120 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White female. Brown hair; brown eyes.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Arlene Ferretti was last seen in West Palm Beach, FL on July 15, 1987.

Just got a notification and saw a post I made 8 years ago (!)

Does anyone know if Arlene was ruled out? I know she was at the high end of the initial age range but she was quite local and fits some of the description.

Just got a notification and saw a post I made 8 years ago (!)

Does anyone know if Arlene was ruled out? I know she was at the high end of the initial age range but she was quite local and fits some of the description.

Arlene is not an exclusion on NamUs:
MP24581 France Morgan Hughes
06/27/1987 Miami-Dade FL
MP13614 Anne Riggin
05/28/1982 DauphinPA
MP4934 Rose Gayhart
03/14/1985 Lee FL
MP5074 Wendy Huggy
04/07/1982 Pinellas FL

So in September 2020, I sent an email to the contact listed on Barbara Sellars NamUs profile about being a possible match to this Jane Doe. I just went back thru my emails and I never heard back.

I found the email for the contact listed on this Jane Doe's NamUs profile and I submitted the match to him. I put a read receipt on so I know at least if he read it.

Here is a side by side of Barbara and the Jane Doe.

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

clip_image001.jpg
clip_image001.jpg

A lot of the characteristics add up between the two. It is also stated Barbara Left Spartanburg to go to a motorcycle swap meet, possibly in West Palm Beach, Florida. Possibly left with a white female.
Here is Barbara's NamUs profile. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

So in September 2020, I sent an email to the contact listed on Barbara Sellars NamUs profile about being a possible match to this Jane Doe. I just went back thru my emails and I never heard back.

I found the email for the contact listed on this Jane Doe's NamUs profile and I submitted the match to him. I put a read receipt on so I know at least if he read it.

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

clip_image001.jpg
clip_image001.jpg

A lot of the characteristics add up between the two. It is also stated Barbara Left Spartanburg to go to a motorcycle swap meet, possibly in West Palm Beach, Florida. Possibly left with a white female.
Here is Barbara's NamUs profile. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

So my email was read that I sent about this comparison, I haven't heard a word back. BUT...... The Jane Doe's NamUs page was modified yesterday 11/29 and Barbara Sellars's page was modified on 11/24. They aren't showing as ruled out against each other, but hopefully they are looking into it.

Thumbnail
Thumbnail

clip_image001.jpg
clip_image001.jpg

Barbara was FINALLY ruled out as being the Royal Palm Beach Jane Doe.

As of 4/20/22
This Jane Doe has 6 rule outs
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
MP56936 Barbara Sellars 03/16/1987 Spartanburg SC
MP26092 Donna Mullen 07/19/1986 Duval FL
MP24581 France Morgan Hughes 06/27/1987 Miami-Dade FL
MP13614 Anne Riggin 05/28/1982 Dauphin PA
MP4934 Rose Gayhart 03/14/1985 Lee FL
MP5074 Wendy Huggy 04/07/1982 Pinellas FL

On 9/15/22 Royal Palm Beach Jane Doe's NamUs profile was modified
Another rule out was added. - Cynthia Allegro

MP219
Cynthia
Allegro
02/12/1982
Jackson
MO

MP56936
Barbara
Sellars
03/16/1987
Spartanburg
SC

MP26092
Donna
Mullen
07/19/1986
Duval
FL

MP24581
France
Morgan Hughes
06/27/1987
Miami-Dade
FL

MP13614
Anne
Riggin
05/28/1982
Dauphin
PA

MP4934
Rose
Gayhart
03/14/1985
Lee
FL

MP5074
Wendy
Huggy
04/07/1982
Pinellas
FL

What about Babette Alberti? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

Babette possibly to have gone to Bay St. Louis MS. She may have gotten in to drugs and prostitution and the Doe had bad arthritis and dental problems, things the Doe had. It's 700 miles away, yes but I've seen much farther matches be confirmed. All the base-line things match (hair, height, weight, ect.) and the bone structure seems similar at least to me. Note that this WAS my first match so it probably is bad but I think it still holds up.

Also, is it true that every DNA profile is in CODIS? Doe Network dismissed this match because of this but accepted a match with DNA available in both cases. I'm honestly a bit confused at this.

What about Babette Alberti? The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Original

Babette possibly to have gone to Bay St. Louis MS. She may have gotten in to drugs and prostitution and the Doe had bad arthritis and dental problems, things the Doe had. It's 700 miles away, yes but I've seen much farther matches be confirmed. All the base-line things match (hair, height, weight, ect.) and the bone structure seems similar at least to me. Note that this WAS my first match so it probably is bad but I think it still holds up.

Also, is it true that every DNA profile is in CODIS? Doe Network dismissed this match because of this but accepted a match with DNA available in both cases. I'm honestly a bit confused at this.
I mean bad arthritis and dental problems are symptoms of heavy drug use, something Babette may have taken part in.

I have come across this match on sheer coincidence. While doing a write up on a missing girl named Barbara Bockwith I came across the term "Extensive Dental Work". This put my mind right into this case and I looked at all the other factors and they fit. Barbara has no DNA available which explains why there was no hit in the systems like CODIS. Barbara's distinctive features is not "None/No info entered", it's "Unknown" which leads me to believe she may have arthritis (Note that the arthritis is said as possible so the Doe may not have even had it) and a fractured clavicle. Not sure if location is a problem though as it is about 600 miles away. PMI is also off by a few years. Not a really perfect match but possible in my eyes.
12UFFL3.jpg
barbara_ann_bockwith_3.jpg

Here is the table:
Barbara Ann Bockwith MP22671Palm Beach Jane Doe (1987) UP1213Possible?
SexFemaleFemaleMatch
RaceWhite/CaucasianWhite/CaucasianMatch
Age2020-40Match
Height5'4"5'1"-5'6"Match
Weight115lbs90-130lbsMatch
Hair ColorBrownBrownMatch/Possible
Eye ColorBrownUnknownMatch/Possible
DLC/DODDecember 5, 19791984-1987Possible
Distinctive FeaturesUnknown (Had extensive dental work)Fractured left clavicle. (Had extensive dental work)Match/Possible
CircumstancesMissing from Pensacola.Found in Palm Beach.Possible
DistancePensacola-Palm Beach609 miles (8hr 50min)Possible
Let me know what you think!

Found this woman who went missing from Miami in 1980. Had brown hair dyed blond (Not sure if this explains the streaks in her hair though.) Everything mainly fits but I will refrain from making a detailed post as I'm not fully confident yet.
MP
UP

Here is an exclusions list including Debbie Prosser. She is ruled out but not on the NamUs list. I sent the match over to Doe Network and they said:
"We had previously submitted this match and were told by law enforcement that it had been ruled out by dentals."
Weird that it's not on NamUs...
Credit for the other 7 exclusions goes to @chaddylex

MP11306
Debbie
Prosser
5/15/1984
Fort Lauderdale
FL

MP219
Cynthia
Allegro
02/12/1982
Jackson
MO

MP56936
Barbara
Sellars
03/16/1987
Spartanburg
SC

MP26092
Donna
Mullen
07/19/1986
Duval
FL

MP24581
France
Morgan Hughes
06/27/1987
Miami-Dade
FL

MP13614
Anne
Riggin
05/28/1982
Dauphin
PA

MP4934
Rose
Gayhart
03/14/1985
Lee
FL

MP5074
Wendy
Huggy
04/07/1982
Pinellas
FL

This... this concerns me... How has nobody as little as mention her? Carol Elaine Donn, 17, missing from West Palm Beach, FL. Sure that rings a bell... I assume DNA being listed as "available" rules her out though... Still a crazy coincidence though as a lot matches up.
12UFFL3_LARGE.jpg

Carol:
Doe:

I have submitted Virginia Wilson, missing from Winter Park, Florida in 1985. According to Doe Network, she has no DNA available so there couldn't have been a hit in the system. Height is the only thing off here but since the height is an estimate in both cases I think both could be off by an inch or two.
VWilson.jpg
12UFFL3_LARGE.jpg

Virginia Joyce Wilson MP36614Palm Beach Jane Doe (1987) UP1213Possible?
SexFemaleFemaleMatch
Age2820-40Match
Height5'8" - 5'9"5'1"-5'6"Possible/Not Match
Weight125 - 130lbs90-130lbsMatch
Hair ColorBrown (described as mousy.)Brown (gray streaks.)Match/Possible
Eye ColorBlueUnknownMatch/Possible
DLC/DODOctober 25, 19851984-1987Possible
Distinctive FeaturesNo scars or tattoos.Fractured left clavicle. (Had extensive dental work)Possible
CircumstancesMissing from Winter Park, FL after walking around a lake..Found in Palm Beach.Possible
DistanceWinter Park-Palm Beach178 miles (2hr 44min)Possible

Virginia's thread:

I have submitted Virginia Wilson, missing from Winter Park, Florida in 1985. According to Doe Network, she has no DNA available so there couldn't have been a hit in the system. Height is the only thing off here but since the height is an estimate in both cases I think both could be off by an inch or two.
VWilson.jpg
12UFFL3_LARGE.jpg

Virginia Joyce Wilson MP36614Palm Beach Jane Doe (1987) UP1213Possible?
SexFemaleFemaleMatch
Age2820-40Match
Height5'8" - 5'9"5'1"-5'6"Possible/Not Match
Weight125 - 130lbs90-130lbsMatch
Hair ColorBrown (described as mousy.)Brown (gray streaks.)Match/Possible
Eye ColorBlueUnknownMatch/Possible
DLC/DODOctober 25, 19851984-1987Possible
Distinctive FeaturesNo scars or tattoos.Fractured left clavicle. (Had extensive dental work)Possible
CircumstancesMissing from Winter Park, FL after walking around a lake..Found in Palm Beach.Possible
DistanceWinter Park-Palm Beach178 miles (2hr 44min)Possible
Ruled out by dentals and height.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93