GUILTY FL - Shanti Cooper-Tronnes, 39, murdered, Orlando, 25 May 2018 *Husband Arrested*

David-Tronnes-1-ht-gmh-240220_1708448772323_hpMain_16x9.jpg

In 2018, David Tronnes was obsessed with extensive renovations at the Orlando, Florida, home he shared with his wife, Shanti Cooper-Tronnes, and Shanti's son, Jackson.

The makeover had forced David to live in the garage while Shanti, 39, lived in an apartment above the garage, so when “Zombie House Flipping” came calling, Tronnes, 49, was ready to have his home featured on the reality TV show.

But before the TV show moment came to be, Shanti was found dead in a bathtub

In 2018, David Tronnes was obsessed with extensive renovations at the Orlando, Florida, home he shared with his wife, Shanti Cooper-Tronnes, and Shanti's son, Jackson.

The makeover had forced David to live in the garage while Shanti, 39, lived in an apartment above the garage, so when “Zombie House Flipping” came calling, Tronnes, 49, was ready to have his home featured on the reality TV show.

Thanks for the FYI- I watch 20/20 or Dateline on Fri nite-- sometimes both at the same time

I thought it was well done. He definitely had 2 sides to him. What a bad marriage that was for Shanti in so many ways. And so crazy to see how the house was inside - beyond gutted!
Her son and ex-husband seem like great people.

I thought it was well done. He definitely had 2 sides to him. What a bad marriage that was for Shanti in so many ways. And so crazy to see how the house was inside - beyond gutted!
Her son and ex-husband seem like great people.
It was well done-- OMG- 3 years and still going on with an apparent never-ending renovation- who could live like that for three years- and she was paying for the renovation----I am glad he was found guilty- I feel so badly for the son who demonstrated lots of courage throughout the trial--

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
koko.nz
Back