FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone figured out why they are saying that Somer was last seen alive at the house on Gano when at least one child reported seeing her after that? Is it because it was a child reporting it and maybe not reliable? IDK

IIRC, Somer's father was on either JVM or NG last week explaining that Somer had soot on her or her clothing and that is one reason that the Gano house was investigated so thoroughly.

There must be a lot of interest surrounding WK. WFTV posted pic's of 3 absconded SO's, H.S. being one of them, he has been on the run for 3 yrs, not 3 days. hmmm

Ok - I don't think HS is a good suspect for THIS particular case because of how long he's been away (unless he's been hiding in the neighborhood for three years - but you'd think someone in the neighborhood would have picked that up, especially with the publicity). However, I think that the info found by (Eliza?) about his former roommate at three different addy's needs to be tipped in to LE.

Because ANY missing RSO needs to be found. They are a risk SOMEWHERE. And its good info that this other guy could very well know his whereabouts. They seemed to keep in touch with each other.

I know we werent sure which guy it is who roomed with him since there are two with the same name, so I guess I'd turn info about both of them in to LE. Because I'm sure LE would like to ascertain the whereabouts of all absconded SRO's out there.

What purpose could it serve not to release the cause of death in Somer's case?

Do you suppose that perhaps they don't know the cause or exact manner of death due to this child being exposed to the inner workings of a trash compactor and possibly to heavy equipment at the landfill?

IIRC, Somer's father was on either JVM or NG last week explaining that Somer had soot on her or her clothing and that is one reason that the Gano house was investigated so thoroughly.

Thanks, yes.

I wondered whether they had determined that CS saw her at another intersection or whether they thought Somer had doubled back for some reason (like to get behind her siblings) -- trying to think what I would have done if it had been my brother and sister, and that comes to mind (sneaking up on them).

Has anyone figured out why they are saying that Somer was last seen alive at the house on Gano when at least one child reported seeing her after that? Is it because it was a child reporting it and maybe not reliable? IDK

Could be that the time the adult reported seeing her was later than the time reported by the child. Speaking of the adult. I don't know why there's not more info about KR. What was he doing at that house? Is he a construction guy?

Thanks, yes.

I wondered whether they had determined that CS saw her at another intersection or whether they thought Somer had doubled back for some reason (like to get behind her siblings) -- trying to think what I would have done if it had been my brother and sister, and that comes to mind (sneaking up on them).

I don't know. Only seven years old. I keep having this horrible image of her running off crying, and some adult using that to approach her, ostensibly asking, what's wrong, etc.

Something a little off topic, but still on topic...

All the sleuthing I've done on RSO's, I have never come across one with a FaceBook or MySpace account (or other websites). There have been a couple of times that somebody found someone who looked like and RSO we were researching, but I don't think I've ever seen one proven.

Is there a "rule" for RSO's? Are they not allowed to have these accounts?

JMO Does anyone find it strange that donations to the Somer Thompson family support fund are deposited to SP and not mom or trust fund etc??
Someone making a donation to the fund is questioning why his name is on the deposit receipt for their donation???
See comments to this article for more information

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21496653/detail.html

Is there a "rule" for RSO's? Are they not allowed to have these accounts?
--------
You know, that is a very good point. Could be they aren't allowed comp access, or aren't allowed to use computer to social network. (So they would list another name if they did it)

JMO Does anyone find it strange that donations to the Somer Thompson family support fund are deposited to SP and not mom or trust fund etc??
Someone making a donation to the fund is questioning why his name is on the deposit receipt for their donation???
See comments to this article for more information

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21496653/detail.html

Maybe he's their financial guru when he's not conducting inner light healing seminars and diagnosing "indigo children." Yeah I know, snarky. But as far as I'm concerned, that guy is still not off the radar of possible suspects.

I need some help, I would like to post a link to an old newspaper article re WK and his victim. I also need clarification re a post I made last thread that has been edited. I used a SO's first name , thought it was okay because his face was plastered on the WFTV site along with 2 other SO's that have absconded. So...I can only use initials even though his name was in the media. TIA

All the time and attention has been focused on the Gano house, but way back in one of the very first threads, when I saw the proximity of the OPAA to the house (directly across the street) on the google earth maps, my immediate thought was that she went to the park (there is a child's playground there, with swings, etc.). In my mind (thinking as a child who was upset and might not want to go home right away) that would be a likely place she could have detoured. If the Gano house was indeed the crime scene, I don't understand why LE doesn't have at least a short list of POIs. In crime investigation, if LE has the actual crime scene, which would contain evidence (no matter how "clever" the perp thinks he/she is) they then work backwards towards the perp. Criminals always leave evidence! I have serious doubts that the Gano house is the actual crime scene (where Somer died). It was declared (temporarily) the crime scene, but has never been officially declared THE CRIME SCENE. KWIM?
I can't shake the feeling that she went to the OPAA, and that was where she encountered her killer.
It would be great if we had any info on what sports activities were going on at the OPAA on the afternoon she went missing. Were there any? Or was the park more or less deserted at that time? These are my questions.

Didn't Sp give his occupation as something in banking or finance on the police report?

If the Gano house was indeed the crime scene, I don't understand why LE doesn't have at least a short list of POIs. In crime investigation, if LE has the actual crime scene, which would contain evidence (no matter how "clever" the perp thinks he/she is) they then work backwards towards the perp. Criminals always leave evidence! I have serious doubts that the Gano house is the actual crime scene (where Somer died). It was declared (temporarily) the crime scene, but has never been officially declared THE CRIME SCENE. KWIM?

I just keep thinking that they wouldn't have released it if they really thought it was the crime scene, but maybe I'm wrong.

A thorough medical investigation of the Somer Thompson’s dead body has been completed. But police are not releasing the cause of death in order to preserve the integrity of the investigation. Mary Jastino, Clay County Sheriff’s spokesman said that police will not release the information regarding Thompson’s death.
“We know the cause of death. Our focus is on, we want to preserve the integrity of this investigation and are not releasing any information that in the long run would prevent us from prosecuting and convicting the person who did this to Somer,” Justino said Friday. “For that reason, at no point will we discuss cause of death, the manner in which she died or any other details regarding what was done to this child.”

http://news.puggal.com/somer-thompson-cause-of-death-0414/

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members