FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm just crazy , but if I were the mother of a murdered child, I would be screaming that I wanted to know the cause of death, if the child was sexually assaulted, when she died, etc.

me too!

Evening all, first post here. I am also local in the area and wanting justice for Somer. Question for those with the good memories. Wasn't WLK listed as an offender originally? I just looked and now he is listed as a predator. TIA

Just rewatched the lawyer didn't speak in this tape. He was there, it was at his house or office (not sure)...must be going to come-up later, maybe Part 2?

The lawyer didn't speak in the 6pm clip... at the end of the video, the reporter, Jeannie Blaylock said the attorney said sheriff besler asked him (the attorney) to watch out for the family.

JVM is having something coming up next about Somer... I just thought of something - didn't DT have on her myspace page something along the lines that her dad was in the FBI or was a secret service agent? Do any of you remember that??

Evening all, first post here. I am also local in the area and wanting justice for Somer. Question for those with the good memories. Wasn't WLK listed as an offender originally? I just looked and now he is listed as a predator. TIA

Nice first post there twocents. I thought he was always a predator.. but I don't hold much memory space, so I'm not a good one to answer. Anyway, welcome!!

First post here in this thread. Saw the above about JVM and turned my TV on. Saw the tease about DT to come on soon. Is it just me, or does she look like somebody else that's been involved in another missing or murdered child? Her face, voice and expressions just look so familiar.

yes... he is an RSO but listed as a predator and has been. He is the worst of the worst.

On Issues......Clay county has to keep things close to vest,
but PEOPLE are being looked at.

DT has gotten hate mail.
She said she lives .9 miles from school

Thank you Nursebeeme. For some reason I thought he was just an SO. I have read so much, I cannot keep up with this case. :crazy:

Somer's sister and brother are doing well.
Trying to keep things normal, grandparents helping.

I actually did a drive by his house shortly after Somer was found. He is still high on my radar.

First post here in this thread. Saw the above about JVM and turned my TV on. Saw the tease about DT to come on soon. Is it just me, or does she look like somebody else that's been involved in another missing or murdered child? Her face, voice and expressions just look so familiar.

To me, she reminds me of Kristie Allie on cheers??????

I am hoping killer is in jail already and LE dotting 'I's' and crossing 'Ts"
The safety of OPark and Fla is at stake.

ok another question for you awesome sluethers. If WLK was arrested for failing to register a new address (DR only passed 3 weeks prior so I assume he was still living on Gano until he was kicked out), then why did they not put out a warrant for CG for never registering a new address, until his info showed up on the MPR? How long has he been in TX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny