FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

In this video, the spokesperson was asked whether there was typically an adult at home waiting for the kids after school, and the answer was, yes.

He also stated that as of Tues. (20th)4pm (the time of this news brief) that all 57 RSO within a 3 mile radius had been interviewed. Wouldn't WLK be included in this 57? He hadn't registered a new address (he's in jail for that) so the address they'd look for him would be the old address which falls within the 3 mile radius. And this spokesperson clearly stated that all 57 had been interviewed. hmmmmm
Wonder where WLK was when he was interviewed??

In this video, the spokesperson was asked whether there was typically an adult at home waiting for the kids after school, and the answer was, yes.

He also stated that as of Tues. (20th)4pm (the time of this news brief) that all 57 RSO within a 3 mile radius had been interviewed. Wouldn't WLK be included in this 57? He hadn't registered a new address (he's in jail for that) so the address they'd look for him would be the old address which falls within the 3 mile radius. And this spokesperson clearly stated that all 57 had been interviewed. hmmmmm
Wonder where WLK was when he was interviewed??

Wasn't his deceased girlfriend into motorcycles? Maybe he's associated with DT and her boyfriend through the motorcycle clubs?

While looking at news for Graham, NC where ST lives, I ran across report of this arrest for crimes against children in that area by U. S. Marshals on October 22. Probably just a coincidence of time and place, but suspect is being held on a million dollar bond, and is reported to have been moving around.

While looking at news for Graham, NC where ST lives, I ran across report of this arrest for crimes against children in that area by U. S. Marshals on October 22. Probably just a coincidence of time and place, but suspect is being held on a million dollar bond, and is reported to have been moving around.

wow great find..

cathdawg your link didn't show up all stars..

Thanks MommaD , I do not know what is going wrong. I'll try again , its just Simon Barrett's blogger news.

Doggies:

This is what I was referencing-I don't have the answers I just did a quick look up. And I don't believe everything I read, so please explain where you disagree, or how I messed up the explanation

http://www.lifetrainingonline.com/blog/how-to-detect-lies.htm
Eye-Accessing Cues
In the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) they use the phenomenon of eye-accessing cues to help recognize patterns of thinking. By the direction of where the person’s eyes are looking, you can determine whether they are using vision, sound or kinesthetic (feeling) to trigger their thinking.
visualprojection.gif

If this represents a person facing you then when they look up and to the left (your upper right) they’ll be accessing a visual memory. Up and to the right (again, your upper left) means that they’re visually constructing (imagining) something. To your right, they’re remembering a sound, to your left, they’re creating a sound. Down right, the person is accessing a bodily feeling or emotion. Down left (your down right), they are accessing inner dialog (talking to themselves).
If, for example, you were asking your child where they got the candybar, and they look to their ‘constructing’ side, then you can be sure they’re fabricating the story.
Keep in mind that this is reversed for left-dominant people (left handers). So before you can use this, be aware of which of their sides is the dominant one.

Hello! I am left side dominant and can confirm that this is switched for me....I tried to look to my left to count the number of rooms in the first house I remembered, and the image simply wasn't there, when I looked to the right...it popped right up!....One thing to be careful about though...just because someone is left handed (or right handed) doesn't mean they are left dominant. It's more about the dominant eye...what eye would you uses to site a rifle or look into a microscope with one occular viewer??? If, as I do, you use your left eye and your left hand then you are Left Sided (dominant) There are right side dominant, left side dominant and mixed sided persons.

Good luck with the research!

Video titled "mom needs answers"

At the end of this video at 2:52 or so, the reporter states that DT said that LE has told her that they don't believe the suspect is anyone she knows.

Very interesting. I must have missed that statement yesterday.

The investigators "don't believe" it's anyone she knows. So there still is the possibility in my opinion because it hasn't been ruled out or they wouldn't use the word "believe" . They might not want DT tipping off who ever she might know that they (LE) suspect them (someone DT knows) until the forensic results compared with DNA are complete.

ETA: my post made no sense - think I need to do some housework & clear my head for a couple of hours. I don't know what in the heck I was getting at....

whoa, it said he had been in Orange County. Is that in FL??
this guy is evil.

oh cathdawg I know now that means that site isn't allowed here.. if at anytime a link shows stars its not allowed on the forum no where..

Hello! I am left side dominant and can confirm that this is switched for me....I tried to look to my left to count the number of rooms in the first house I remembered, and the image simply wasn't there, when I looked to the right...it popped right up!....One thing to be careful about though...just because someone is left handed (or right handed) doesn't mean they are left dominant. It's more about the dominant eye...what eye would you uses to site a rifle or look into a microscope with one occular viewer??? If, as I do, you use your left eye and your left hand then you are Left Sided (dominant) There are right side dominant, left side dominant and mixed sided persons

Good luck with the research!

Thank you for your input. It is interesting information.
I've come to the conclusion this information isn't useful to try to determine things about people that I don't know anything/much about.

ETA: I want to try this on my husband who imo should be a lefty but was forced right.
And interesting info about the dominant eye. I'll look more into that.

Gentry is not on the FDLE registry.

i don't know that he'd be on any registry. they issued a warrant in dec 08 for an offense that took place in summer of 08 and he was just arrested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500