FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to see that video, I have been playing with it & can only get news or sports...I can't get the beginning. Is there something I have to do? I would appreciate any help.

I didn't play the video. I have Firefox and this is what it said for me

"To view this video you'll need a Windows Media Video compatible browser

plug-in."

I don't want to put more stuff on my computer as my adult children tell me I need a new computer as it is ancient-maybe 4 years old.

The thought of buying a new computer at age 4 is ridiculous to me, so I try to not to have too much on it.

I really want to see that video, I have been playing with it & can only get news or sports...I can't get the beginning. Is there something I have to do? I would appreciate any help.

Me too...

Hey everyone, I have been away for a whole day (it has been hard to stay away from this site!) and have been trying to catch up. I cannot follow that link about the clothing either...
I have agreed previously as a local there is not that much buzz here but I am not directly in that community. I wish we had more to go on. Also agreed that the NG coverage has not been there like I expected.
The men in black article posted was interesting as well. There are so many things to consider and I honestly do not feel that LE knows much more than we do. I am beginning to think that the person that did this is probably experienced based on the fact that there does not appear to be any tangible or concrete evidence that has been immediately discovered.I am not sure why outside labs would need to be used but am wondering if this has anything to do with jurisdiction based on where the body was found or the fact that the FBI is involved and maybe they are processing the evidence. Just a thought.
Another thing is that the carnival email I sent has not been responded to, I hope my questions were not too aggressive.
Will keep checking back in.

I have NO problem with a person coming onto the threads and saying they are a relative, spokes person, or neighbor - good friend of the victim's family. But to come on and continuously cast doubt on all of Mom T's life and putting Dad T. on a pedestal and saying you are not biased is beyond ludicrous. mho

For what its worth I feel that sadnpod has been very open with the opinions shared on both sides and it may only seem biased because of the fact that the relationship with ST is closer and more knowledgeable than the one with DT.
I am not arguing with or for anyone's point of view but feel that we are all here for the same reason, justice, and we should leave it at that.

Eyes for crime, I would like to respond, but I really dont want to waste time here discussing things I have already stated..you are welcome to contact tricia about my acceptance as a ws member. And anyone who does not want to consider my input is free to ignore it.

Another quick thing I meant to mention is that if OPAA is considered a public park then restroom access must be allowed during park hours. We are involved with a youth association about 5 miles away from this one and the restrooms are usually open during park hours.

I have two babies to snuggle.. good nite all... is it ok to post my video of somers trek home when i have it ready?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savethedryads