FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove thru and videotaped the journey so you can see, I have someone editing it for me tonite, is it ok to link it here?

I started a DLRC, then went down the street in front of somers school turned on gano, got the tanks where she was seen, the park, the bathroom, 1080, the undumped dumpster. Then went to the skate park, and to the end of the road, just as I thought, there is an easy cut through to the other side and would be a short cut home for somer. The end has an open gate and its obvious kids use it to cut thru. Also, this cut thru has a ditch with shallow water. Some men were hanging in a yard at the end of the road, next to this ditch and I said it looks like a good place for turtles and he said there are turtles around all the time, but I didnt see any. Dont ask me about the turtles, unless its to tell me who I need to tell this to, I cant remember, was it infinity? I drove around to other side and videotaped open gate and easy access for somer to get home and not pass those crossing guards. followed the rd to her house, drove back down to school. There are so many scenarios.. I would really like to know if A is a skater.

More info I haven't heard before from IS
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

RE: Gano Street House

They have removed a white container from the house and taken it directly to the patrol car. The container looked like a cooler, though more of an official type container (not a cooler we would use).

They have removed other items from the house in paper bags. They continue to search the dumpster outside. Retaining items such as Chinese carry out containers.

Apparently they have had several workers inside this house working on it and renovating it.

They have also removed evidence from the Men's restroom in the park that is right across the street.

This is the restroom that is across the street which ironically is where police had a command post set up.

Here's a gano house one & more facts could be condensed & added if you see fit:

"Detectives also searched a public rest room in a playground across the street from the house. They went into the men’s room for several minutes and came out carrying a bag, Local 6 News reported."

"The sheriff's department said all but 5 sexual offenders in a five-mile radius of the girl's home have been interviewed and cleared." (That was awhile ago, do we have anything that they have all been cleared now).

"Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said the initial tentative identification was based on clothing and a birthmark that matched the girl's."

" An autopsy was performed Thursday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in Savannah after the body was found near the Florida state line."

"The Sheriff's Department said it does know preliminary results on the autopsy, but it cannot disclose details."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21389447/detail.html

Still really curious who or what cause the crime to go in there. Did LE see something at the house interviewing Kyle as a witness? Someone call?

I drove thru and videotaped the journey so you can see, I have someone editing it for me tonite, is it ok to link it here?

I started a DLRC, then went down the street in front of somers school turned on gano, got the tanks where she was seen, the park, the bathroom, 1080, the undumped dumpster. Then went to the skate park, and to the end of the road, just as I thought, there is an easy cut through to the other side and would be a short cut home for somer. The end has an open gate and its obvious kids use it to cut thru. Also, this cut thru has a ditch with shallow water. Some men were hanging in a yard at the end of the road, next to this ditch and I said it looks like a good place for turtles and he said there are turtles around all the time, but I didnt see any. Dont ask me about the turtles, unless its to tell me who I need to tell this to, I cant remember, was it infinity? I drove around to other side and videotaped open gate and easy access for somer to get home and not pass those crossing guards. followed the rd to her house, drove back down to school. There are so many scenarios.. I would really like to know if A is a skater.

Thank you sad!!!

I've often wondered, from the very beginning, if she might have gone to the park, or taken an alternate route home. I still think it's entirely possible and is probably why no one saw her after her big sis lost sight of her.
Also - good thinking about the turtle question! I'm hoping we can get an answer to that.

I second that, thanks so much... I love the prayer as well

What do you make about the part with the two men dressed in black running out of the woods?? That would have been the night she went missing, wouldn't it? Or was it the following night?

"Detectives also searched a public rest room in a playground across the street from the house. They went into the men’s room for several minutes and came out carrying a bag, Local 6 News reported."

"The sheriff's department said all but 5 sexual offenders in a five-mile radius of the girl's home have been interviewed and cleared." (That was awhile ago, do we have anything that they have all been cleared now).

"Clay County Sheriff Rick Beseler said the initial tentative identification was based on clothing and a birthmark that matched the girl's."

" An autopsy was performed Thursday by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation in Savannah after the body was found near the Florida state line."

"The Sheriff's Department said it does know preliminary results on the autopsy, but it cannot disclose details."

Still really curious who or what cause the crime to go in there. Did LE see something at the house interviewing Kyle as a witness? Someone call?

BBM: That leads me to believe she was clothed. So if she had her clothes on, chances are she wasn't sexually assualted - no? yes?

Then I drove thru the back neighborhood where DT flagged down LE.. and around the back of school past all the creepy houses back there, including the one with windows bashed out and empty (spooky place too). I need to watch the tape, but I think the cut thru by passes another RSO, gotta figure out which one.. Its dark and secluded on that path, anyone could have watched the whole thing, from somer running from AT to her standing in front of 1080, and where she went from there, she could have taken this short cut from either side of the park and been abducted in the back where no one would hear her. I put a friend on one end and I was on other, we could only hear each other faintly and we were yelling.

Me neither. I don't know where it came from that it was a purse. If it was and was considered evidence, I would think that they would have bagged it so noone could see what they carried out of there. If it was glasses, what at that house would lead them to go straight to that bathroom? That is puzzling to me. I have wracked my brain trying to figure that out, and I'm still drawing a blank. You'd think that whatever it was in the bathroom matched something they found at the Gano house. Anyone's guess as to what it was is as good or better than mine, cause I just can't imagine.
Or it could be that they just looked out the front door and went "Holy Toledo! Lookit that!" and saw the rest rooms. IDK. Just the first thing that hit my tired brain.

I'm back to the heavy equipment question at Gano. Why? For what possible reason?

another thing about Somer's clothes having been found. What does this mean?
http://www.news4jax.com/video/15505198/index.html

Live Feed just said that clothes of Somer have been found. Where they were found they would not say.

It's on today's ride for Somer. Honestly, I'm glad they are contributing to help Somer's siblings. I'm glad they know they are not alone and not forgotten. Somer was such a beautiful child and I would give myself if I knew how to do so without SP or someone else getting their hands on it. Maybe start a memorial fund in Orange Park in her name. That would be nice.

Are you serious? Live like in just a few minutes ago?

NO NO NO NO NO NO. I don't want anyone to jump to wrong conclusions. It's from searching the net for info on the Gano house and this came up.

I'm back to the heavy equipment question at Gano. Why? For what possible reason?

one report said to lift heavy objects ..
plus also used to put things back in the dumpter (clean up)

It looks like an obvious place too.. she disappeared in such a short space, its logical to look there and the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny