FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone, I am still away , using an internet cafe' just a thought, perhaps Gano had a recent delivery of concrete ie patio ? I only have 5 min's. Chinese food containers maybe workmen had take out lunch?

Look at this video - the three FBI with the bags...pause the video & play it back... it looks like there could be either red carpet or red linoleum in the bags.

All 3 bags are sealed at the top with cranberry coloured tape.

Yes - a list of "oddities"!!!

You realize, of course, this potential list will be MUCH longer than our list of "facts" don't you?!

ETA: Not to mention, that what is "odd" to one person might not be "odd" to the next. Odd is subjective, but I'm odd, so I'm all for it!!!

BTW - I also thought it odd from the first that the photo on the fliers & in the media was an older photo, and had also read how neighbors didn't recognize her in the photo.

Here is the video that DT copied the two sayings of Bad apple and Never met a stranger. Also on the first night DT said she could not talk to the media cause she is waiting for her Dad cause he is her souce of strength :waitasec:
On this video again she could not talk to the media:waitasec:
On the third day when they were searching the landfill she did her first real interview :waitasec:
http://www.news4jax.com/video/21355067/index.html

Noway, thank you for your link up there.

"Somer was initially identified through a birthmark and clothing she was wearing when her body was found."

http://jacksonville.com/community/m...g_investigaton_narrowing_down_origin_of_trash

Added: Noway, with that link, are you indicating that you think CWG was added to the PR after they identified where the garbage came from? Like, 3 days later? It does say the incident report was written after.

Also from that article... "Justino also said she has heard and inquired about reports of neighbors being asked by investigators about a white van connected to the disappearance, but she declined to comment further on that information.

"We have no interest in corrupting this investigation by releasing information that may become evidence," she said."

Hi Everyone, I am still away , using an internet cafe' just a thought, perhaps Gano had a recent delivery of concrete ie patio ? I only have 5 min's. Chinese food containers maybe workmen had take out lunch?

As in "prefab"?

ETA: Not that I actually believe a prefab patio was delivered, since most are poured.

664 Kingsley Ave # 107, Orange Park, FL 32073-54

chinese resturant 3 min dr. to gano. (Ming Moon)

Maybe prefab?, or retaining wall, just a thought.

LOL .. Thanks .. hello there .. That saying is ok by me.. sounds very good.

:dance::dance::dance:

ETA: I sure would like to know what person would contact st and tell him such things about his daughter... That was just low..

here is a quote from the link

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...irl_somer_thompson_find_body_in_landfill.html

That news was an awful blow to her brother, Holt said. He nearly had a breakdown not long after, when someone claiming to be part of the search team in Florida told him they had positively identified the child as his daughter because of a birthmark. The claim was quickly found to be false after a call to the sheriff, she said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...pson_find_body_in_landfill.html#ixzz0XcuoZSNj
WOW. JUST WOW.

I have been reading this... over and over.... its not even close to what happened... I could write a book in response and if anyone wants to know my perception of what really happened, I will post it. But its not gonna help us find who did this. This is just one more reason for me to believe that you have to take everything LH says with a quart of salt. The person she is referring to (at least I think, her story is so off kilter) is me. I told ST about the birthmark. The undisclosed fam he is staying with? Me.

just WOW!

Thanks... I never even knew about this one!

Must go, just wondering if it is true, that DT" dad retired FBI????? BBS

As in "prefab"?

For me PC is not on my list as he is the only one who did what I think is the correct thing. Picking up AT to retrace somers last location.
As for SP he did not try to explain why he was there so he did the correct thing too
I read somewhere he was out searching with the neighbor so I dont see him involved

sadnpod, can you explain that a bit?

I think you just said you knew the body that LE found had a birthmark same as Somer's, and you told Sam.

For me PC is not on my list as he is the only one who did what I think is the correct thing. Picking up AT to retrace somers last location.
As for SP he did not try to explain why he was there so he did the correct thing too
I read somewhere he was out searching with the neighbor so I dont see him involved

Thx ccane - I had gone back & edited my response a few minutes after I posted it to reflect that I doubted any connection, since patios are usually poured.

Thx ccane - I had gone back & edited my response a few minutes after I posted it to reflect that I doubted any connection, since patios are usually poured.

I think they were at clark park because there hinky meters were going off too from the beginning and LE kept saying person or persons. Now they just say person

Hello everyone! I have been tryin and tryin to get my video together, I have not suceeded, but needed a break so I came on and began to catch up with CWG stuff when MommaD's post floored me.

I was so NOT what happened that I am still stunned sittin here. I think my head might explode!!!! I think ST should have LH hold another press conference so SHE can RETRACT everything that she says!!!!!!

I was a lurker here for a long time, on and off and not obsessed like i am now, before somers case.. websleuthers amazed me for a long time.
Then I lurked harder on this thread and the topic of soot came up.
I saw you all going in different directions with it and I had to log in and tell you so you wouldnt waste your time. Because I never believed LE told LH that. Just didnt make sense to me.
This is how it all started. Staying up all nite, obsessing about every RSO. Walking the path Somer walked. Driving thru the "Compound" and deciding that I will fight this fight with all my might... I CAN do something... and it wont stop now.
Even if this crime was not done by and RSO, I KNOW that there are less on the streets because of you. I KNOW crimes are solved because of you.
I am so proud to be amongst you...
Sleuth on!!!!!

On her Myspace it did say somthing about Dad was special agent

yes she did. also would like to post that if any LE , fbi or anyone with LE are reading the boards they can get that person's information to contact in person very easy.. anyone who is putting out information as to know the family etc. could get a knock from any LE source.. jmo.. it has happened before on boards I have been on. lmaoooo I have even baker acted someone on a board and saw the LE stand behind the person on cam..

I am very careful at what I post.. no way would I give info in the know .. just my opinions.. I would never post if I was close to a family of tragedy.. never.. but that is me.. and jmo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves