FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also remember LE seized a vehicle & trailer of theirs. Of course this was after they found Somer's body and why I had/have (little iffy) the feeling she was probably molested. I can't image if they were looking/suspecting one or any of them there would be a possible reason for killing this little girl if she wasn't KWIM?

I would really like to know if that was with a warrant. It would be really hard for a construction guy to say yeah take my work truck for however long you need it.

I would really like to know if that was with a warrant. It would be really hard for a construction guy to say yeah take my work truck for however long you need it.

You know, that is a great question. I would love to know what the warrant said if there was one.

What appears to be a nice fresh scratch on his neck:waitasec:

He has always been in my radar since first seen him in media.. I didn't know he was dt's sister husband for long time after I thought he was weird acting.

He's also the one kneeling on the ground in front of DT wearing the yellow polo shirt in one of the candlelight vigil pics.

Ok I really hate to quote myself. but had to bring this over with the article again.. I tried to get some of you to pick up on what I was trying to tell you .. but the clue game was to hard ...lol esp. for me.. I am terrible at clue.

here is article ... now I wonder if "kyle" is related to the neighbor Tonya J.????????????? :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Stars Do Not Lie..People Lie

paris paris... LH is st sister .. its here in this article.. chee posted earlier. and a little gem it is too..
more ways than one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheewawa007 View Post
Here's another interesting article from the very early days...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati..._landfill.html

He has always been in my radar since first seen him in media.. I didn't know he was dt's sister husband for long time after I thought he was weird acting.

I don't know if he was positively IDed, I just remember reading way back in a previous thread that someone believed he was BIL - so I'm just assuming that is correct since no one has come out with any new ID for him. That info may or may not be mistaken.

What are his initials

I don't know if he was positively IDed, I just remember reading way back in a previous thread that someone believed he was BIL - so I'm just assuming that is correct since no one has come out with any new ID for him. That info may or may not be mistaken.

I thought I saw somewhere he was someones cousin .. DT's maybe

I saw it listed in articles with pictures sorrell ... his full name etc. I have a feeling it is going to be very hard to find video's and articles when a trial starts. we already have hard time with them deleting half videos and deleting articles.. and some don't have correct info in them.

we will have nothing to fall back on for proof.. its going to be terrible for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann