FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she's been told not to comment then? I don't know, I was just very excited to have an "insider" that might be able to help us sleuth, but I guess not.

She said she would be back late tonight

Back on the road again... headed south. Keep sleuthing... I will be back on later.

I have looked and looked, and cannot find anything about the school superintendent saying he saw Somer.....anyone....help?? Hi Dr. Fessel!

Noway, according to DT, the oldest son did live at the home...this she stated in the initial press conference with the Sheriff...
Somer lived with her mom Diena Thompson, her twin brother ST, her older sister AT. (Unsure whether half-brother AC lived with them)
·

I have looked and looked, and cannot find anything about the school superintendent saying he saw Somer.....anyone....help?? Hi Dr. Fessel!

I did see it on the news but can not find it to link it .. it was on the second day (tuesday) .. there is lot of news video i can not find. But i did see it. They did not show him or say his name just the super saw her running.
I would not make this up

after searching for the school superintendent....I see that he does live on Red Maple...if google map is correct, he lives clear at the end of it, right where I saw the dive teams....I think this is more than 100 yards away....isn't this what he says?? 100 yds away from where Somer was last seen?

Cam, is that the video Diena Thompson Addresses the Media?

There were lots of things I wrote from there and she does say she has a 13 yo, a 10 yo and twins but checking what video.

Am updating each point in that list with links as I can find ...

Could the superintendent who saw her running be different than the super who lived 100 yards from where she was last seen? Meaning one is super of X school and the other is super of ALL schools?

BW is the one on Red Maple.

Also, it is possible he was not at his house when he saw her running? I never saw the actual newscast in which this was said ... help appreciated.

There were lots of things I wrote from there and she does say she has a 13 yo, a 10 yo and twins but checking what video.

Could the superintendent who saw her running be different than the super who lived 100 yards from where she was last seen? Meaning one is super of X school and the other is super of ALL schools?

yes it could.. could be super of the crosswalks or anything else too

Also, it is possible he was not at his house when he saw her running? I never saw the actual newscast in which this was said ... help appreciated.

Added more to my post not realized ccane had quoted it ...

Yes Noway, it is in the initial presser with the Sheriff....she takes questions at the end, and it is asked of her who lives at the home....well, BW states that he lives 100 yrds from where Somer was last seen....if she was last seen at the burnt home, that is more like 400 yrds or more...I will go check on that.....MO

Yes Noway, it is in the initial presser with the Sheriff....she takes questions at the end, and it is asked of her who lives at the home....well, BW states that he lives 100 yrds from where Somer was last seen....if she was last seen at the burnt home, that is more like 400 yrds or more...I will go check on that.....MO

http://www.asknumbers.com/LengthConversion.aspx

1056 yards = .6 miles

Unless I did that wrong. :)

BW lives .6 miles from the house on Gano. Map

If he did say he seen her that would explain why they searched that area as we have seen anyone who said they seen her got searched .. kyle and the vacant home, super and red maple

BW is half a mile from the burnt home, that is 880 yrds....unless I did that wrong...LOL

well, I don't know about anyone else...but 100 is a far cry from 880....no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member