FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that before as it is not a common name. Do you think it is the relative?

He has a woman as a friend on his page and her last name is Thompson..... so I don't know.

There is no way LE said that because the Sheriff said that the only one who he is sure didn't do it was him. It was a bold lie.

Well, I hope you aren't a juror on my trial! lol I think it is absolutely possible that she was told this by Sheriff. Could have been response to her question and he didn't want her to believe that he thinks it might be....or it could be that he had a tactical reason for misleading her. Finally, he could have told her that because he believes it! I wouldn't be so quick to accuse without facts - and there are about zero facts on this chatroom in my opinion. There is more that we don't know than we know, and most of what we know is unsubstantiated gossip and unreliable news media hype.

I believe, infinity.

Thanks Chee! I saw what I saw, I can't say I didn't see it, I can't change what I saw to fit what people want it to be. If I'm wrong When this jerk is caught I will apologize PROFUSELY. I will even say I'm not smarter than a fifth grader or whatever else people want, but until then I'm going with my "vision".
Speaking of which "iwannano" sent me a message in the middle of the night wanting to talk to me. I'm not at work then, so I explained how she could read all my posts and to contact me if she wanted to talk more. I haven't heard a word. I noticed when she got on the site today she did not address any questions we had previously asked her about the turtle and other things. I'm wondering why not. How hard would it be for her to clarify a few things if she is the real deal?

Iwannano has been in contact with Tricia and had her information on who she is verified. Or so I've been told. :)

Why do I think Paul C. (Diena's ex) lived out of the country?

ETA:
"foreign support order" I guess.
http://clerk.co.clay.fl.us/OdysseyPA/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=931577

But foreign does not mean out of the country necessarily. Foreign is out of state.

http://www.courts.alaska.gov/shcforeign.htm#1

Registering Foreign (Out-Of-State) Orders

What is a foreign order? A foreign order is a court order issued by state court in the United States other than Alaska, or a court of another country. For example, a child custody order from California is a foreign order in Alaska.

Iwannano has been in contact with Tricia and had her information on who she is verified. Or so I've been told. :)

Maybe she's been told not to comment then? I don't know, I was just very excited to have an "insider" that might be able to help us sleuth, but I guess not.

It was not my intent (wee hrs this am) to single out any one poster who knew/knows the family, however I think a few things are odd. I will not elaborate at this time. I am going to be careful what I post from now on...there area lot of people out there on various boards, including this one, that visit/post "stuff" to other sites. ie the NG facebook for DT

Infinity, maybe she read your posts and they answered her question? IDK

Well, I hope you aren't a juror on my trial! lol I think it is absolutely possible that she was told this by Sheriff. Could have been response to her question and he didn't want her to believe that he thinks it might be....or it could be that he had a tactical reason for misleading her. Finally, he could have told her that because he believes it! I wouldn't be so quick to accuse without facts - and there are about zero facts on this chatroom in my opinion. There is more that we don't know than we know, and most of what we know is unsubstantiated gossip and unreliable news media hype.

And we also have a gut and can decipher the truth. If LE is lying to DT, guess what that speaks volumes too.

Noway, LOL I must have missed this about PC? another duh day for me.

Noway, LOL I must have missed this about PC? another duh day for me.

No you didn't.

It just means OUT OF STATE.

I get custody of the DUH moment. (No way I'm taking the whole DAY!)

And we also have a gut and can decipher the truth. If LE is lying to DT, guess what that speaks volumes too.

I didn't say LE is lying to DT. I gave a few possibilities. One possibility is that he was telling the truth. But you are right, if he does believe that it is someone she knows and told her othewise, then it would be very telling. That said, we know nothing here and we could make up stories till the cows come home!

I didn't say LE is lying to DT. I gave a few possibilities. One possibility is that he was telling the truth. But you are right, if he does believe that it is someone she knows and told her othewise, then it would be very telling. That said, we know nothing here and we could make up stories till the cows come home!

We do know. The odds of it not being someone Dt or Somer knew is extremely remote.

since the owner of this site is no longer a member do ya think this site will be going buy buy and if so will all of you be joining another site?

I just thought of something - didn't infinity's vision she had with somer mention something about a convertible? Isn't the car on his MS page a convertible? I can't remember what color infinity said it was.
IIRC yellow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member