FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen a couple of posts about thinking she may have climbed in a dumpster or garbage can. IMO A) she had to be placed into a commercial dumpster because (at least in my brothers neighborhood down the road) people get out of the truck or off the back or whatever and pick up the cans and dump them in. If she had been in one of those the person dumping the trash can would have seen her come out. B) While there are big dumpster close by, I dont recall there being a place close enough to that area (other than maybe the school) for her to have walked to it and climbed in. It is so sad she was found this way. After watching the sheriff speaking at 6pm I do think they have some info already and I do believe they will find and convict the person or people who hurt little Somer.

Well we know they said the garbage from their county. Wonder if it will turn out to be an apartment complex dumpster?

Dear God...they said her body was partially clothed...please let them cover her up and as posted clean her up before her mom has to identify...may the monster be caught soon.

Patty - I posted a link a few pages back or on one of the other threads from AMW:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=68853

Their mother's friend, Sean Patton, was at the house and asked the children where Somer was and they said she walked off.

Sean and the kids searched for Somer for an hour. when Somer's mother called, Sean told her Somer had not made it home.

She left work immediately and stopped at the Sheriff's Office on the way home to report her daughter missing.

Thank you. I have never seen his name in print anywhere or heard there was an adult at home.

OK, now I understand the interest in SP. Thanks again.

Has Sean Patton spoke out ANYWHERE? He must have been close to Somer if he lived with her and watched her daily after school.

Has there been anymore info on the blue car perps? i know it was said in one article they were cleared. Then another stated they were still talking to them.

The event chart in astrology shows a man and a woman helped.

Does the woman on First Coast really bother anyone else? She acts like she's reporting the memorial service of an actor, not the possible murder, definite death of a child.

I have seen a couple of posts about thinking she may have climbed in a dumpster or garbage can. IMO A) she had to be placed into a commercial dumpster because (at least in my brothers neighborhood down the road) people get out of the truck or off the back or whatever and pick up the cans and dump them in. If she had been in one of those the person dumping the trash can would have seen her come out. B) While there are big dumpster close by, I dont recall there being a place close enough to that area (other than maybe the school) for her to have walked to it and climbed in. It is so sad she was found this way. After watching the sheriff speaking at 6pm I do think they have some info already and I do believe they will find and convict the person or people who hurt little Somer.

Thank you for posting this. I was wondering if this was the case and after reading your post I agree, she did not climb into a garbage can where an accident with the garbage truck occured.

When is this going to stop? Honest to God when?

Back to HLN....

Positive ID expected tonight or tomorrow AM.

Tiffany (reporter) says this changes the search effort into a criminal investigation. They are looking for a suspect. Nothing LE can release at this time.

TM says this is confusing for parents in today's world. There is a fine line between cautious and paranoid. Unfortunately, when one of these predators wants one of our children, they get them.

Has there been anymore info on the blue car perps? i know it was said in one article they were cleared. Then another stated they were still talking to them.

The event chart in astrology shows a man and a woman helped.

I really don't see how it's possible for LE to clear people accused of attempting to abduct a child 10 days before Somers case THAT fast. I hope they are still looking into those people.

I suspect she was partially clothed...do we have a confirmation link for that?

And why, why in the name of all that is holy does it look like they are going to take her mother to see her at the landfill? It definitely means that they don't suspect involvement from the mother, but is seems so cruel.
But, on the other hand, if I were her mother, I would need to see it, I would need to know if it was over or not.

Dear God...they said her body was partially clothed...please let them cover her up and as posted clean her up before her mom has to identify...may the monster be caught soon.

omg i was holding out hope that she wasn't raped & that she climbed in that dumpster. :(

Oh dear lord! Isn't their an uncle, aunt, grandparent that can do this? How aweful for mom. My heart is breaking. She may think she wants to see her,but she will never get that picture out of her head.

I know...I bet they tried to talk her out of it.

I really don't see how it's possible for LE to clear people accused of attempting to abduct a child 10 days before Somers case THAT fast. I hope they are still looking into those people.
Maybe their hinky meters have gone off on someone else close to the family and they know a lot more than they're saying.

Indigo Children-

Indigo children is a New Age concept developed by Jon Lauderback describing children who are alleged to possess special traits or abilities. Beliefs about indigo children range from their being the next stage in human evolution, possessing paranormal abilities such as telepathy, and lacking communication skills to the belief that they are simply more empathetic and creative than their non-indigo peers. There is no science or studies that give credibility to the existence or traits of indigo children. Many children labeled "indigo" are diagnosed with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.

More from Wiki [ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_children[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member