FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we know they said the garbage from their county. Wonder if it will turn out to be an apartment complex dumpster?
I know it was from the county i was just saying i personally do not think she climbed into anything. She was placed into a big dumster. There is an apartment complex across blanding from her area ( which is where i use to live) but there is also the companies on blanding, kingsley,17, or even wells.
I totally agree with TM as much as i hate the thought of Somer having to fight off soemone I hope she did so there is dna. I hope she faught hard and they get every thing they need to nail the sick person who hurt this poor little girl.

Where is this info coming from that Somer's mom was going to the landfill? They just had live from her house and the DA and Sheriff were going into the home to talk to her.

Maybe they will let her see clothing from the body to see if she can identify it.

I suspect she was partially clothed...do we have a confirmation link for that?

And why, why in the name of all that is holy does it look like they are going to take her mother to see her at the landfill? It definitely means that they don't suspect involvement from the mother, but is seems so cruel.
But, on the other hand, if I were her mother, I would need to see it, I would need to know if it was over or not.
I think they need to id her as soon as possible due to state lines being crossed and the speed of the investigation. I agree it is macabre...I am sure LE will do this with the utmost sensitivity.

And why, why in the name of all that is holy does it look like they are going to take her mother to see her at the landfill? It definitely means that they don't suspect involvement from the mother, but is seems so cruel.
But, on the other hand, if I were her mother, I would need to see it, I would need to know if it was over or not.

I just heard it on the firstcoast live coverage a few minutes back. partially clothed. God, someone knew when the trash was picked up...familiar with trash days....so sick of these monsters taking these kids...

Oh dear lord! Isn't their an uncle, aunt, grandparent that can do this? How aweful for mom. My heart is breaking. She may think she wants to see her,but she will never get that picture out of her head.

She knows it has to be done, but I can not believe a Family member has not gone with her to do it. She is in shock, but she will never get rid of that vision.

Thank you. I have never seen his name in print anywhere or heard there was an adult at home.

OK, now I understand the interest in SP. Thanks again.
LE named him at the presser yesterday (they said Mr. patton)

The sheriffs exact statement at the news conference was that the body was found "partially covered". He didn't say clothed, but then he went on to say "only the victims lower extremities were visible" so that leads me to believe she was found only with a shirt on :( Just a guess.

I don't think they said "partially clothed." I keep hearing "partially exposed." The commentator on firstcoast said that the trucks that pick up the garbage are usually compactor trucks and a person may not look the same in death as they did in life due to that fact.

Hopefully not everyone shreds their mail (like me), and LE will find something with an address, etc, amongst the trash in the immediate vicinity of this poor litlle girl's body, and will know exactly where this trash originated/came from.

They better catch this guy and the governor omg what is his problem ..nothing but tougher laws are going to make the crime rate go down ...what drunk driveing is down ..child killing is the only thing up ..or what is better in the crime stats...we shouldnt lose one child ...soon if LE and government doesnt do anything there will be so many SO surrounding our children they will outnumber them ...laws against *advertiser censored* and life without parole for SO ..real ones not the teenagers or other teen cases who shouldnt be included in the SO laws anyway ...We should be emailing and starting email chains to get their attention ..apparently they dont have children the way it seems like they just let these molesters loose over and over ..they kill and get out ...it will get soo bad we will have to do something someday ..might as well start now or suffer more losses...

The sheriffs exact statement at the news conference was that the body was found "partially covered". He didn't say clothed, but then he went on to say "only the victims lower extremities were visible" so that leads me to believe she was found only with a shirt on :( Just a guess.

I thought maybe that meant that her upper half was covered with trash and only her legs were sticking out.

Don't know if this is allowed, so feel free to delete if it's not...

Going with the last place Somer was seen, at area of West Gano Avenue and Debarry Avenue, the closest RSO is this one:

http://i729.photobucket.com/albums/ww294/jforkids/somer thompson/446bb4d6.jpg

Sending many prayers up for Somer's family and friends. This should not keep happening!!!

Actually there are two even closer than that according to the Florida LE site.
One lives right behind Somer's house. Here is his profile: http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=59511

I just heard the news, my kid hijacks the television when she gets home from school. Prayers to her mother...I can't even imagine what this would be like.

There's just way too much of this going on lately.

I am too far behind here. How was SP connected to the "Healing" website that is being posted here?

I am too far behind here. How was SP connected to the "Healing" website that is being posted here?

It was discovered that he owned the site. There was a bunch of info on the previous thread. He removed any personal info today and changed some of the wording. I'll see if I can find it real quick.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4322346&postcount=319"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - CASE BRIEFINGS only[/ame]

Tuba has a post on the Somer Thompson criminals/astro thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member