FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tara, maybe he was walking down the street when the press conference took place and cut through around the filming?

LOL but I'm going to have to call him Chameleon Guy.

Tara, maybe he was walking down the street when the press conference took place and cut through around the filming?

LOL but I'm going to have to call him Chameleon Guy.

TOTAL chamelon that is trippy....like that movie Predator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he just morphs out of the air and even morphs from what seems like one appearance to completely another!!!!!!!!!

that is WHACK! it's not just you &/or your contacts, so don't waste money on a new pair ok?

Noway.. it was the map cam told me to look at.. it might of been of the crossing guard at grove park, thats what we were talking about

I don't know what you mean.

Did she want to know whether the crossing guard at Grove Park was on the first jig of Grove Park (where it goes left coming from the school) or the second part (the jig right coming from the school).

I keep getting error on the dahmn video.. my puter is driven me bonkers

LOL @ Chamelon Guy.

Maybe he then stopped to watch the press conference and the dark haired version walked away but I had to watch it 4 times before I posted and another 3 before I felt pretty sure it wasn't the contacts.

Your post helped! :)

Sad, sometimes I can watch videos on YouTube that I can't get on my laptop within the thread.

http://www.youtube.com

/watch?v=EvwYzXpWRVU

That is the video we're watching. Without the hard returns between the youtube.com and the /watch etc.

I don't know what you mean.

Did she want to know whether the crossing guard at Grove Park was on the first jig of Grove Park (where it goes left coming from the school) or the second part (the jig right coming from the school).

Now I am so confused. I could have sworn it goes right first, then left.:banghead:

That was weird... yellow and blond.. orange and brunette... I think it was the light, right? And thanks trigger... you made me laugh at myself, and yes it felt good. That video kills me tho.

On the Police Report page 4 is blank because that page is for drugs. If there was drugs involved they would have filled it out. If there was a car involved they would have filled it out on another page. I do this for a living so, not every page, not every incident has the same outcome.

Well good night all....

I thought she left work at 4:00 when she found out from SP that somer didn't come home from school, then she called PC at 4:20 to leave work and come help look for somer. Then in that one video where she says AC was already down there (at the park?) looking, she says she flagged down LE as soon as she got off work (at 4:00?) but she didn't. How could she have flagged down LE AS SOON AS SHE GOT OFF WORK if she worked in Jacksonville and the officer was flagged down in Orange Park at the corner of Gano and Floyd Circle West? It would have been at least 25 minutes (driving time) before she could have flagged down LE in Orange Park if she was coming from Jacksonville. The MPR states that she flagged down LE AFTER she picked AC up from the park (he was already down there looking?) Coming from Jacksonville, would she get to OPAA before she got to her house? Or would she have driven past her house to get to OPAA like one poster said she did when she went to OPAA? Confusing as heck.

Coming from 17, she would have turned left on miller and right on gano past the park before getting to debarry (or home). But would have to double back to where she flagged LE. This area behind the school is a not so good area, I would have been looking there too. I think it was sinking in that somer was really missing and saw LE and flagged him down.

Coming from 17, she would have turned left on miller and right on gano past the park before getting to debarry (or home). But would have to double back to where she flagged LE. This area behind the school is a not so good area, I would have been looking there too. I think it was sinking in that somer was really missing and saw LE and flagged him down.

Flagged him down on Floyd Circle west.

Houndstooth... I know you are not on right now, and I was gonna send you a (message elsewhere) but that seemed cowardly. I am tarrabully sorry for being snarky to you. My posts were all over the place and I should have tried to be more patient and answer you respectfully. Please accept my apology. I said once before that I never get credit for keeping my mouth shut. This time I dont deserve that credit. All that I can ask is for some understanding that monday was a very stressful day and going thru that neighborhood takes alot out of me. I dont mean to be secretive, honest I dont. My situation is different than the rest of you. And it is not an easy place to be, even though I have put myself here. Again, Im sorry for disrespecting you, please accept my apologies.

u mean we two? lol

i've been checking for holes in my eyelids again, about time i shut this chit down....

have a good snooze, i know i sure will.

l8r g8r
8)

tarabull... we are on the same page atm for sure... just us two and two guests... what are you up to?

Clarke Park is closed?

Just wondered because of the comment that got us looking there. A woman said she was in Clark (no e) Park and officer asked her if she'd seen Somer. She knew nothing about a missing child until then ... etc. etc.

What map do I have? The one in my signature?

(lol and then I delete the signature in this post!)

This one?

89f440ee.jpg

I am sorry, I remained in login mode today, I was helping my daughter with her party stuff. Just wanted to say that Clarke Park might be the ticket. I am purely speculating but she was found amidst debris. I just wonder when this park started the reno's???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny