FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me what kind of pups these are? They have the same markings of the pups I saw in my vision. The white & brown face always reminds me of boxers. The report says they're "about 8 weeks old". Somer went missing 8 weeks & 3 days ago. The Vet is about 10 miles up Blanding Blvd from 1080 Gano. Strange that they would print this story, don't vet's get pets dumped on them all the time?

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=149627&catid=3

By the way, they were found in a garbage can...

Sorry everyone, I misread the article, when I went by the vet I was talking about earlier, I went by San Jose, not San Juan that is on westside of Jax. Let me see what the road would be to get there, I think its off 295 on westside, so its still an easy ride from op., but let me check it out.. unless someone already knows?

thanks, I was wondering why you sounded upset. I had never read the post about the puppy and vision stuff. I kinda stick to the facts in the case.
When you started talking about the pup being key I thought I missed somthing.
So that's why I asked about it.

Science and spiritual need to mix.. that's what age has brought to me anyway. Each needs the other. I was excited about the pups. I was once skeptical of anything other than "facts", read the other forum, you will be amazed. Each time something infinity and others has said way back in the beginning comes to pass I am amazed. Even though I was open to it when I started, I use to skim over these post with vague interest. My gdaughter knows of somer, she didnt know her. Shes seen me on the computer and her pictures, shes only four, so she hasnt been told much. I almost fell over dead when she pointed to her pic on the computer and told me she is her friend and about the dog. That with what infinity has said, and the turtles.. I just cant shake that she may be right. I have been face to face with DT. I have looked in her eyes and yes, i could be all wrong about visions and her, but I do not and never will believe she had anything intentional to do with somers death unless facts make me. SP and PC? Im not so sure.

Do we know who is driving DT kids to school in the AM and PM and who is taking care of them day to day. One of DT interview she said she rode in the car when picking them up

LOL Infinity... I wasnt squirming til I saw all the puppy stuff..and also that someone close to me claims that somer is her friend, in her dreams, and that she has a dog,... and this was after you told me. She doesnt know his name, but he is nice. You are not the only one with visions and dreams. Innocent children are so much easier to access especially in sleep than us hardheaded adults. Do I believe you? Yes. Do I believe her? With all that I am.

So true, I surely don't have the market cornered when it comes to visions! Thanks for your support! Yes, I believe her too!

Do we know who is driving DT kids to school in the AM and PM and who is taking care of them day to day. One of DT interview she said she rode in the car when picking them up

IDK, and Im not bein snarky again.. just wondering.. why? does it matter?

Science and spiritual need to mix.. that's what age has brought to me anyway. Each needs the other. I was excited about the pups. I was once skeptical of anything other than "facts", read the other forum, you will be amazed. Each time something infinity and others has said way back in the beginning comes to pass I am amazed. Even though I was open to it when I started, I use to skim over these post with vague interest. My gdaughter knows of somer, she didnt know her. Shes seen me on the computer and her pictures, shes only four, so she hasnt been told much. I almost fell over dead when she pointed to her pic on the computer and told me she is her friend and about the dog. That with what infinity has said, and the turtles.. I just cant shake that she may be right. I have been face to face with DT. I have looked in her eyes and yes, i could be all wrong about visions and her, but I do not and never will believe she had anything intentional to do with somers death unless facts make me. SP and PC? Im not so sure.

You know me well enough to know I believe in both. I do not discount people have visions and they may tie in as well.

IDK, and Im not bein snarky again.. just wondering.. why? does it matter?

In her fragile condition and with the holidays coming up it must be difficult to care for the children. Holidays are always the hardest time of year for anyone who has lost a loved one. And DT said the drive made her throw up when she went to the school

Sorry everyone, I misread the article, when I went by the vet I was talking about earlier, I went by San Jose, not San Juan that is on westside of Jax. Let me see what the road would be to get there, I think its off 295 on westside, so its still an easy ride from op., but let me check it out.. unless someone already knows?

You can go up Roosevelt or Blanding also. It's about 10 miles from 1080 Gano.

In her fragile condition and with the holidays coming up it must be difficult to care for the children. Holidays are always the hardest time of year for anyone who has lost a loved one. And DT said the drive made her throw up when she went to the school

Time to move. I know I would. In fact, number one I would get rid of PC and his friends. I would move the kids to somewhere new to start a new start. DT will be reminded every time she brings the kids to school and every kid she sees that Somer knew. I do feel bad for her.

IDK. She didnt seem fragile when I saw her last. She appears like a strong woman to me, but I really dont know DT. The few times I have seen her, I am sure it has been some of her lowest points, and some times she has appeared grief stricken and strong and possibly cold. IDK. I never saw her comfort her children, but maybe she had none to give at those hardest moments, and there were others who did. I have only seen what appears to be a cold, strong, vindictive person. I am on the side of the enemy to her and that is apparent. But it is not true. I have also been those things. I have never lost a child, but I have fiercely protected them and still do. I dont usually want or seek vengence for myself, I believe too much in karma. It has stopped me many times for seeking it for those I love. I dont know if DT believes in Karma or not, and I dont know her other side at her finest moments, I would hate to be judged on my lowest though. Christmas is harder for alot of people than it is a good time. I pray for them all. Its all I know to do. And really ccane, YOu are a great sleuther, I havent seen the spiritual side to you, just the hard nosed detective that I admire so much.. its a pleasure getting to know you..and all of you.

So, sad, are you saying that DT didn't ask SP when they had lunch together to stay and wait for the kids on that day? If not, do you think she called him to go over there when she found out Somer didn't come home? If she DID ask him to stay when they had lunch together that day, why on this particular day do you think she did that? If she was offered free after school care, why on earth would she decline knowing how Somer roamed? I wish she had accepted that offer of free after school care....maybe Somer would still be alive.

DT took a lot of risks with her kids like lots of single moms do. Unfortunately for Somer, these risks cost her her life. DT treated her kids as possessions not children. She even said she didn't remember if she told Somer that she loved her that day. I wonder how many times she said it. Part of love means being there after school and not allowing a 7 year old child to roam. Love means keeping a kid safe. DT was too busy with her own life unfortunately.

DT took a lot of risks with her kids like lots of single moms do. Unfortunately for Somer, these risks cost her her life. DT treated her kids as possessions not children. She even said she didn't remember if she told Somer that she loved her that day. I wonder how many times she said it. Part of love means being there after school and not allowing a 7 year old child to roam. Love means keeping a kid safe. DT was too busy with her own life unfortunately.

But she remembers the socks with great detail..

ccane.. I cant help but smile...she did remember the socks... you are right

But she remembers the socks with great detail..

The mind works in funny ways. Maybe those were the only clean pair Somer had. What bothers me is that DT didn't view Somer's body. I viewed a dead rabbit that was totally squashed on the road. Took photos of it and buried it. Part of being a mom is being there unfortunately even in illness and death. This child deserved to be viewed and grieved in a profound way that only a mom could. I think ST should have also viewed and said goodbye to Somer. I think both parents did a great disservice to this child. I think both just emotionally separated from her a long time ago.

I agree with your post for the most part, but as far as the part about DT not being there for her kids after school, she had a job, so maybe she couldn't be there, but IMO she could have taken advantage of the free after school care that sadnpod said she was offered and declined. Maybe she, for some reason, could not pick them up from this free after school care, IDK.

Maybe I shouldn't even express my opinion on her lifestyle, but I'm going to anyway. Call me old-fashioned if you want, but as a mother, I just don't think I would be living with a man I was not married to if I had children living there too, especially when I was still married to these kids' father. What kind of example does that set for those children? You have to set examples for children, not just teach them by talking to them. They learn from what their parents DO as much as they do from what their parents SAY do. There, I have said it! Bawl me out if you want to (or throw tomatoes as sadnpod said, but this is how I feel - MOO!

I agree with your post for the most part, but as far as the part about DT not being there for her kids after school, she had a job, so maybe she couldn't be there, but IMO she could have taken advantage of the free after school care that sadnpod said she was offered and declined. Maybe she, for some reason, could not pick them up from this free after school care, IDK.

Maybe I shouldn't even express my opinion on her lifestyle, but I'm going to anyway. Call me old-fashioned if you want, but as a mother, I just don't think I would be living with a man I was not married to if I had children living there too, especially when I was still married to these kids' father. What kind of example does that set for those children? You have to set examples for children, not just teach them by talking to them. They learn from what their parents DO as much as they do from what their parents SAY do. There, I have said it! Bawl me out if you want to (or throw tomatoes as sadnpod said, but this is how I feel - MOO!

I had a friend who treated her kids very similar to DT. She let them go to neighbors and once called me to pick up her kids and I told I couldn't. It was real short notice. Then she said that her babysitter did drugs and I would be endangering her kids because I was forcing her to use her because she wanted me. Of course, I didn't fall for that. I couldn't be at two places at the same time. I had to take care of my son who was going to be home soon at the time. It seems some will inconvience others for their job. I was never able to work because of my son and his special needs so I wouldn't fall for that again. Her kids were fine. She was just trying to get free babysitting from me which I had done for her a couple of times.
A few years after that one of her neighbors said she's a drunk. That explained everything. She also had ADD. One day she told me she didn't like a wall in her house and took a hammer and busted down her wall right in front of me. Crazy lady. She's the one who let my son out of McDonald's play area while I paid for food after saying she would watch him for a few minutes.

Pin, I don't get what the rabbit story has to do with anything ... don't think you can compare a dead rabbit to a dead child. And I doubt you would have been so cavalier if it were your child.

I see no reason for Diena to torture herself more with that image in her mind. LE ... who probably have seen their fair share of bodies, and a worker at the funeral home, both recommended that Diena (and Sam) not have that be their last image of Somer. I think if I were in the same shoes, I too would have listened to their advice. And it wouldn't mean that I didn't love my daughter or was emotionally detached from her.

O/T

My younger sister that was my best friend was terminally ill all her life. She had cystic fibrosis. She made me promise not to look at her dead. That was her greatest fear, for those that loved her to not remember how she was when her life was good. Our last summer together, she was beautiful and happy and that is my memory that I will forever be grateful for. You never know until youve been there. For a very long time it is your first thought, the last time you saw them and once done, it cant be erased ever.

Pin, I don't get what the rabbit story has to do with anything ... don't think you can compare a dead rabbit to a dead child. And I doubt you would have been so cavalier if it were your child.

I see no reason for Diena to torture herself more with that image in her mind. LE ... who probably have seen their fair share of bodies, and a worker at the funeral home, both recommended that Diena (and Sam) not have that be their last image of Somer. I think if I were in the same shoes, I too would have listened to their advice. And it wouldn't mean that I didn't love my daughter or was emotionally detached from her.

If it were my child, I would do what I did for that little baby animal that day. I would most likely do more. I would hate for it to be my baby though but how can someone bury a child without viewing him/her? I wouldn't do it to an animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holliday3