FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has become of "we're comin to get ya'..."

I want to keep Somer's name out there....

When the going gets tought, the tough go shopping.

Working on a new thread. This one is getting lengthy. I'll post when the new one is ready.

:)

SP the Indigo Healer is the administrator of the Vystar account which funnels all donations. He could be making recommendations to DT even as we speak. He is a very, very good friend.

And what better way to gurantee someone silence than by giving them access to funds... hmmm... just a theory

And what better way to gurantee someone silence than by giving them access to funds... hmmm... just a theory

Fair and balanced, fair and balanced...

From what someone said here awhile back, DT does not have unlimited access to the funds, either. Vystar is a bank and I am sure they don't want to be investigated so although it is Hinky, I don't think at this point SP would be stupid enough to do anything compromising.

Sure would like to know why he was put in charge, though. Why not CPC? He's her fiancee, right? The Golden Key: DT, lose the men, clean house, hug your children, get it straight, stop playing victim. We can't bring back Somer but we can do the right things now.

Now would be the time to use the Quote button and then copy/paste the post into the new thread:

Found Deceased FL - Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park, Thread #33 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I have added a link to Infinity's post about her vision in the list that appears in my signature. If you find yourself looking something up a lot and want me to add it there, I will.

I'll give you a few minutes to move anything you want to before asking mod to close this thread.

11971225391581000037ernes_clessidra_-_hourglass.svg.thumb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member