FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched DT this morning on Today and it broke my heart. That woman is hurting. They/we need to find the *advertiser censored**hole that did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want this one going cold!!

I must say it was nice to get a little new info on the case and be able to discuss it.

I'm almost disappointed that DT is doing another interview. I'm sure the discussion will quickly turn back to her instead of the investigation.

Watched DT this morning on Today and it broke my heart. That woman is hurting. They/we need to find the *advertiser censored**hole that did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want this one going cold!!

I missed this.Does any one please have the link to it?

I must say it was nice to get a little new info on the case and be able to discuss it.

I'm almost disappointed that DT is doing another interview. I'm sure the discussion will quickly turn back to her instead of the investigation.

What new information came out?Hopefully we can stay on the investigation into little Somer.

I missed it too. Had the TV on CBS.

What new information came out?Hopefully we can stay on the investigation into little Somer.

I was referring to the info that came from the lawsuit from the construction company regarding the T house.

IMO it was nice to have that new info to discuss.

I'm going to go down a different avenue for just a minute.What ever happened to the attempted abduction after Somer came up missing with the little girl walking home from wee cherry elementary?A guy with spikey hair offered her a ride home?

and another ave for just a minute.What if somer did leave the Gano house and was walking home.Where did the dogs lose her scent?Past the crossing guards they do not remember her at?I want to concentrate on the area where the dogs last lost her scent.What was around there?Does any one have a map of where the dogs lost her scent.What kept me concentrating on the Gano house was soot was apparantly found on her.

If Somer left the Gano house.Someone from the Gano house working on it or actually any one else now knows Somer is walking home alone.They could have left the Gano house and offered her a ride home.Somer could have left the Gano house after the crossing guards left.That might be why they did not see her.I still think it's connected to the Gano house some how.I just keep coming back to this house and this crew.But I assume LE already has all thier DNA right?All I can think of is some one else was there with the crew members?or she actually did leave the house and someone else abducted her or she willingly went with someone.Maybe she just got soot on her from the Gano house and then left there.How much soot was found on her?

I really don't know which way to go with this.We need to know if there is sexual assault and how Somer died.But we do not know this.AMW said a sexual?preditor coming out of hybernation?So I'm assuming there was sexual assault.Hopefully we'll hear something soon about things from LE.

I really don't know which way to go with this.We need to know if there is sexual assault and how Somer died.But we do not know this.AMW said a sexual?preditor coming out of hybernation?So I'm assuming there was sexual assault.Hopefully we'll hear something soon about things from LE.

I tend to think that AMW is no more privy to information about the case than anyone else outside of LE. If LE did not want the information to get out about COD, MOD, suspects, etc, I would think they would definitely not share the information with a national tv show.

My thought is that AMW was speculating about possible perps. I don't think they had any inside info.

I loved the new photos of Somer. She was absolutely gorgeous.

What I don't understand is why DT doesn't force the ME for the autopsy? She has rights to this info. How could she not have this info? This was her baby. I'm very disappointed in LE, extremely. Also if she was raped, the neighborhood need to know as well, just from a safety aspect. The LE is deceiving everyone.

I tend to think that AMW is no more privy to information about the case than anyone else outside of LE. If LE did not want the information to get out about COD, MOD, suspects, etc, I would think they would definitely not share the information with a national tv show.

My thought is that AMW was speculating about possible perps. I don't think they had any inside info.

I had the impression LE did talk to them.I could be wrong.I don't know.

I think the problem is that the sheriff told the truth way back when... when he said everyone is a suspect but him. The more I sleuth, the more suspects i come up with. The further I dig into her neighborhood, the more possibilities. I think it would be easier to eliminate people and go from there.. it is seriously that bad. I turned in some tips to LE yesterday and got the feeling that they have no concrete suspects.

Again, DT's body language makes me doubt her more every time she gets on tv. What is she doing in New York? she could have done this interview from Jax. Where are the kids? I dont understand how she could leave them, and I am pretty sure they cannot be taken out of state. I guess PC is still in the picture as she is sporting a new rock.

She leaves me perplexed. I have never thought she was guilty, but the more she talks the more I wonder. The more disconnected she seems from her children, the more I wonder. This interview seemed to me to be more about defending herself about the recent news article, still everything is about her. How are the other kids? Why doesnt she move? the majority of that neighborhood is crime ridden. I cant imagine letting my kids continue to live there, or go to that school. It is too hard for her to take them, she cant take the pain of going that path every day. What about them? When do they become the most important thing?/?????????

I think the problem is that the sheriff told the truth way back when... when he said everyone is a suspect but him. The more I sleuth, the more suspects i come up with. The further I dig into her neighborhood, the more possibilities. I think it would be easier to eliminate people and go from there.. it is seriously that bad. I turned in some tips to LE yesterday and got the feeling that they have no concrete suspects.

Again, DT's body language makes me doubt her more every time she gets on tv. What is she doing in New York? she could have done this interview from Jax. Where are the kids? I dont understand how she could leave them, and I am pretty sure they cannot be taken out of state. I guess PC is still in the picture as she is sporting a new rock.

She leaves me perplexed. I have never thought she was guilty, but the more she talks the more I wonder. The more disconnected she seems from her children, the more I wonder. This interview seemed to me to be more about defending herself about the recent news article, still everything is about her. How are the other kids? Why doesnt she move? the majority of that neighborhood is crime ridden. I cant imagine letting my kids continue to live there, or go to that school. It is too hard for her to take them, she cant take the pain of going that path every day. What about them? When do they become the most important thing?/?????????

My heart really went out to her in this interview.It was very sad.I did not hear everything is about her at all.Not even a little bit.I feel she went on to find the killer.I heard the focus needs to stay on the killer and it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandraJean1130