FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ms Suzanne, The mother of the little girl that was on the bicycle claims that the little girl told her that she and Somer had walked home from school together before. In my mind that connects the case to Somer's. I don't know why it would not in the eyes of LE. I have heard both a blue nissan sentra and a blue mini van in the attempted abduction of the little girl on the bicycle. There is so much misinfo out there. Its hard to know

Boivin said his agency received a flier from the Sheriff's Office a week before the attempted abduction that a suspicious black SUV pulled up to a student at Orange Park Junior High School.

Does any one know anything at all on this other possible attempt?

Did someone post a long time ago that the "cart" team was(alegedly) holding a practice a week or two before Somer was taken?

If this is incorrect, I'm sorry in advance.

Did someone post a long time ago that the "cart" team was(alegedly) holding a practice a week or two before Somer was taken?

If this is incorrect, I'm sorry in advance.

May I please ask what is the cart team?

I lost everything on my computer.Does any one please have the link to the possible abduction at wee cherry?The guy with the spikey hair?What was he driving?

Ok.I got it.It wasn't a black or blue suv.But maybe the guy had a different car by then.I don't know.

Stranger Offers Clay County Child a Ride Home
Taren Reed Ann Butler
Created: 11/19/2009 4:56:49 PM
Updated: 11/19/2009 7:30:47 PM

CLAY COUNTY, Fla. -- A child was offered a ride home while she was checking her mail at her apartment complex, police said; the child said the car followed her, then sped off.

Wednesday afternoon, a 4-door Honda drove up to a girl in the Park at Blanding Apartments on Blairmore Boulevard and asked her if she needed a ride, according to the Clay County Sheriff's Office. The girl said she began walking away, but the car followed her slowly.

It then sped out of the apartment complex parking lot, heading east on Blairmore Boulevard.

Police are looking for a white man with black spiky hair, possibly in his 20s driving a faded gray, older model 4-door Honda.

more at link

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=148404&provider=top

I am real curious now about the possible abduction at orange park middle school and the black suv before Somer came up missing.

Carlie Brucia murder was Sarasota (Bill Balkwill was sheriff) Terry Lewis was #2 in command

Coralrose Fullwood - Northport Florida (Sarasota County) Chief Terry Lewis now in command of Northport Sheriff's office

Jennifer Kesse -parents are from Bradenton Florida (right above sarasota)

Denise Amber Lee - Northport Florida (Sarasota County) investigation by Northport (Sarasota County) of the breakdown of the 911 system.

Haleigh Cummings - Father was arrested in Sarasota with a bunch of drugs, but was let go. Now she is gone.

There is more weird stuff.:

Hmmmmmm, another interesting post under the above story.

User Image
shaundr wrote:
T he killer is right among the shriff department, stop and take DNA tested from the department and family members and the case will be solved, I go that way all the time and there is no way no one did not see the somer picked up, with a crossing guard on the coner, look undre your nose, the killer is the one who suggested the land fill, come on Rick get your eye glasses changed, Somer would not have gotten into a car without knowing them unless he had a uniform on assuring her he would take her home,, COME ON NOW.
2/2/2010 3:28 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com

Well,if LE has the # to call for any tips if any one knows anything then we need to get this # out to EVERYONE and Every where we can put it to help find out who killed Somer.Someone must know something.

If you know anything that could help investigators find Somer's killer, you're asked to call the Clay County tipline at 877-227-6911 or Crime Stoppers at 866-845-TIPS. You can also send an e-mail to cart@claysheriff.com.

I don't see that comment under the article now. Wonder if someone is cleaning it up.

Is Somer still might be getting her own sub forum?

Hmmmmmm, another interesting post under the above story.

User Image
shaundr wrote:
T he killer is right among the shriff department, stop and take DNA tested from the department and family members and the case will be solved, I go that way all the time and there is no way no one did not see the somer picked up, with a crossing guard on the coner, look undre your nose, the killer is the one who suggested the land fill, come on Rick get your eye glasses changed, Somer would not have gotten into a car without knowing them unless he had a uniform on assuring her he would take her home,, COME ON NOW.
2/2/2010 3:28 PM EST on firstcoastnews.com

Somer also would have gotten into a car with PC. There are plenty of suspects who Somer would have gotten into the car with. The hardest thing is that back pack. My guess is it's in the house. My guess is that she was brought home by PC.

Just wanted to thank all of you for your hard work and great posting on Somer's case. I've been tied up with other mod duties and haven't been around here.......but you're doing great. And by "you," I mean all the posters in this thread!

Hoppy

You know,I'm really sad over this.Do they not know who killed little Somer or have someone in mind of who could have killed her?Something has got to lead somewhere.

http://www.johndouglasmindhunter.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9014&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=45

This also comes from another crime board and I hope its ok that I am posting these but this post sums up the attempted abduction 10 days prior to Somer having gone missing and the subsequent dismissal of that attempted abduction as being a concerned LE agent.

""A blue or black Nissan Sentra with a couple almost was (inaudible) her in the direction telling her to get into the car," she told a 911 operator. "My
daughter Caylee turns around and starts screaming and crying and trying to get home. ... My daughter says she has no idea who these people were. She does not know, she never seen them
before."There was no search and no arrest, and it didn't come up again until Somer went missing.

"It dawned on me that maybe I should ask them if they thought that it had anything to do, or if there was a report made from what happened last weekend," Boothroyd said.
Beseler said the Orange Park Police Department looked into the matter.

"Once this incident occurred, it was filtered to us, and we immediately began following up on it,"Beseler said.
The police chief said they did disseminate the information but maybe should have put out a

Yet...

***"Special Agent Dominic Pape also spoke about the Blue Nissan which was seen at the scene 10 days prior to the disappearance of Somer.
He said the car was driven by a FDLE employee.The employee was at a football game and was leavingthe game and saw a small female child which almost got hit by a car.
The FDLE employee drove next to the child at the time and askedher "Are you ok?" The child replied that she couldn't find her house, so the officer pulled into a driveway to help find the mother.
The child was able to find her house and let the FDLE officer know, so the officer left the scene.
Special Agent Pape didn't release the identity of the FDLE employee because he didn't want to be identified."bulletin. He said he believes police followed procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule