FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, about 2 houses away and on the other side of the street if we can trust the Google Map. (uncle GC and mom AB live here anyway)

The part that was removed from the article was that they (the 5 yo in the non-abduction and Somer) were friends.

It just seems all to much to be a coincidence to me. I just feel that the attempted abduction and Somer are somehow connected. JMO

Maybe it is someone in LE. I hate to think that, but when you look at all the confusion about the attempted abduction before Somer went missing, then the comments from the locals...it makes you think.

Also, if it were someone in LE, I can see the Sheriff being tight lipped until tests are back. The tests taking so long is hinky to me. Maybe they are back and we just don't know it. Or, maybe it does take this long. IDK

I am hopeing something happens soon and justice is served.

My short list as of today:

RSO or SO
Teenagers
LE???? I hate to type that.

It just seems all to much to be a coincidence to me. I just feel that the attempted abduction and Somer are somehow connected. JMO

Well, it it is, then the CCSO and FDLE has been lying to us for months:

The report of the blue Nissan, which had been linked to an apparent abduction attempt of a 5-year-old girl a little more than a week before Somer disappeared, drew wide interest. A woman who believed she foiled the kidnapping was part of a Sheriff’s Office news briefing where she recounted helping the crying girl who said she was being lured into the vehicle.

The suspicions were dismissed when detectives later learned the Nissan was being driven by an officer with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement who stopped after thinking the girl had nearly been struck by a car.

But the calls didn’t stop and Beseler worries the confusion could lead to something being missed.

“Potentially someone could have real information and say, 'Oh, they are not looking for a black van; they are looking for a blue Nissan,’ ” he said.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mer_thompson_case_rumors_become_a_big_problem

And if they really are no closer to finding the perp then I think what they've been doing isn't working that well for them and they should try a little openness with the public. JMO

IIRC the tape showing the possible perp in the Kesse abduction was held for a couple of weeks?

If statistics show the first hours are critical to solving the case, why would LE hold back information....for what purpose?

Another hinky thing, is the abduction of Sabine Buehler (manatee county holmes beach)...the name Sabine came up on the sarasota herald tribune forum prior to her dissapearance.

Also, a couple who were allegedly busted with up to 200 lbs of pot were from the same area. They did not go to jail, and it appears the woman went missing the same day that Somer did. Viens.

Maybe it is someone in LE. I hate to think that, but when you look at all the confusion about the attempted abduction before Somer went missing, then the comments from the locals...it makes you think.

Also, if it were someone in LE, I can see the Sheriff being tight lipped until tests are back. The tests taking so long is hinky to me. Maybe they are back and we just don't know it. Or, maybe it does take this long. IDK

I am hopeing something happens soon and justice is served.

My short list as of today:

RSO or SO
Teenagers
LE???? I hate to type that.

Momtective, some 30 threads ago, laid out the scenarios showing how a member of LE could have been the perp. It made sense and was very convincing, at least to me. For not even a single person to remember anything, the perp had to blend in and fade out like the sunset. I wonder if there are new officers on the force that have come from other parts of the state? all just my opinion

Momtective, some 30 threads ago, laid out the scenarios showing how a member of LE could have been the perp. It made sense and was very convincing, at least to me. For not even a single person to remember anything, the perp had to blend in and fade out like the sunset. I wonder if there are new officers on the force that have come from other parts of the state? all just my opinion

I would hate to think that too, but just because someone is law enforcement doesn't make them perfect, just makes them appear more as a wolf in sheeps clothing... do some online research of officers being convicted of sex offenses on children you'll be very surprised at what you find.... I already have done some online stuff for just that in the florida area and yeah I wasn't a bit surprised because I already knew I would find some that have had crimes against children, after all they are human like the rest of us and they have their own skeletons to hide. sometimes the person being sought out for such a crime is someone just down the road, or maybe someone we shake hands with each day, something the sheriff should consider? jmho.... it could be someone from the school as far as we know, but I have a feeling thats not the case, its going to turn out to be someone that would be considered the least likely person to do something like this....

IIRC the tape showing the possible perp in the Kesse abduction was held for a couple of weeks?

If statistics show the first hours are critical to solving the case, why would LE hold back information....for what purpose?

Another hinky thing, is the abduction of Sabine Buehler (manatee county holmes beach)...the name Sabine came up on the sarasota herald tribune forum prior to her dissapearance.

Also, a couple who were allegedly busted with up to 200 lbs of pot were from the same area. They did not go to jail, and it appears the woman went missing the same day that Somer did. Viens.

thats strange for sure, but on the other hand the same day somer went missing so did nearly 2000 more children across the united states, according to statistacts... most of those children useally turn up safe, unfortunatly somer did not.... I feel le has a good idea who they are looking at, at least the most recent articles tend to make me see it that way???

http://www.news4jax.com/news/22414234/detail.html

There are a few interesting comments under this news story pertaining to the possible location of where Somer was placed for anyone who is interested.

I suspect that there will be an arrest within this month and it will be someone in DT's inner circle. This is about the time that all results are in and that monster will be jailed.

I was just thinking about that Home Depot that was on the link I just put and the house they were renovating on Gano.Where do you think the posters were talking about in the comments on that article?

I'm praying for an arrest soon to.

I'm waiting not so patiently.

tonight at 10:00, channel 4 is doing a special on Somer....just thought I would share....

I think we need to narrow down the business location if we can. There are lots of malls and lots of dumpsters.

JMO but it does not sound like the two people commenting, J and S, are talking about the same dumpster(s).

tonight at 10:00, channel 4 is doing a special on Somer....just thought I would share....

Hopefully there is some new information provided. When i seen the other video on Team Somer I was trying to read the whiteboard but I could not make out the words, a little bit of direction from LE would be great and point us in the right direction I hope. I will have to watch this new one online, i don't get that channel.

What station is channel 4? Is that news jax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat