FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking something like "his (insert relation) (insert name)"

I think so too. IMO, that it was a relative is why it hadn't been reported. And I don't believe for a moment Mom or others didn't at least suspect what was going on.

Is there an arrest report out that says he bought *advertiser censored* with a credit card?

so could his other victim and nothing happened to him about that child.

That's why I believe that child is a relative.

BTW:

http://victimsheartland.forumotion....-new-charge-of-child-molestation-t2600-50.htm

In February 1989, Newman publicized what the order states is a 17-page “news release” in which he announced he was married not only to his wife, but to Annis Harrell and her 8-year-old daughter. The order does not indicate why the release was issued or how, but the order says Newman described himself as a prophet of God and that his wife believed him, among other things.

Alerted to the public statements, state child welfare officials sought to take the children from their mother, who officially married Newman in September 1989. During a court hearing in the custody matter, Newman said his marriage to the daughter was spiritual, not sexual, and that he would debate with God whether to consummate the marriage, the order states.

No wonder mommy doesn't think her baby did anything wrong.

Sick perverts.

so could his other victim and nothing happened to him about that child.

If it was a child who knew him, he could have groomed her/him and used threats etc.

Its a lot different then doing this to a child you don't know and grab or lure off the street. IMO these types of crimes usually start to escalate over time. i hate saying this but IMO if he is the person, he would think he didn't have a choice but to kill her after the horrible things he did. IDK but the wait is brutal. i can't even begin to imagine how Somer's family is feeling right now.

Is there an arrest report out that says he bought *advertiser censored* with a credit card?

There is a quote from LE saying *advertiser censored* downloads were matched with bank transactions. Didn't say what, in particular, was used. Do child *advertiser censored* freaks put their credit card on line to buy this stuff? YIKES!

There is a quote from LE saying *advertiser censored* downloads were matched with bank transactions. Didn't say what, in particular, was used. Do child *advertiser censored* freaks put their credit card on line to buy this stuff? YIKES!

.... BUT - if a Pedo was under the assumption/ assurance that a site he was buying from was encrypted with no way to trace back, then they would feel safe doing so? Good PR that said site was safe & sound? No worries?

Dumb $#%@'s

WHERE did JH get a computer after he left his with the roommates?

HOW did JH pay for his credit card - where did he get the money? He was fired for 'losing it' and having a severe temper. He must have had a bank account if LE matched bank transactions with downloads of *advertiser censored*. Where did he get his money?

I just don't know enough about this. Maybe these sites have like a legit corp name, like a "laundering" front for the charges to go through?

I just got to looking at the 12 charges he has with the 50k bonds.

Here they are and it appears by the law they could have been pictures he got from somewhere else and sent them to someone on the internet.

DIRECT/PROMOTE SEXUAL PERFORMANCE BY CHILD

827.071 Sexual performance by a child; penalties.--

(b) "Performance" means any play, motion picture, photograph, or dance or any other visual representation exhibited before an audience.

(c) "Promote" means to procure, manufacture, issue, sell, give, provide, lend, mail, deliver, transfer, transmute, publish, distribute, circulate, disseminate, present, exhibit, or advertise or to offer or agree to do the same.

(3) A person is guilty of promoting a sexual performance by a child when, knowing the character and content thereof, he or she produces, directs, or promotes any performance which includes sexual conduct by a child less than 18 years of age. Whoever violates this subsection is guilty of a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...e&Search_String=827.071&URL=CH0827/Sec071.HTM

Dunno if this was posted before but here it goes

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local_state/article.aspx?storyid=137946

While in Mississippi, he spoke twice on the phone to a person assumed by Lauderdale County, Miss., Sheriff Billy Sollie to be his mother, who told him, "keep your chin up, keep your mouth shut and get an attorney."

AUDIO: Listen to call 1 -- Listen to call 2

The female went on to say she had to be careful what she says, because she is his alibi, but that she doesn't believe he did anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banana0990