FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's kinda what I'm thinking. Joined yesterday, posted this morning, nothing since.
:waitasec:

I've been reading and trying to catch up for almost 2 hours! I can't log in to WS at work.
I can't find the post you are talking about. What did they say?:waitasec:

Sometimes I only post once or twice because of time.

I've been reading and trying to catch up for almost 2 hours! I can't log in to WS at work.
I can't find the post you are talking about. What did they say?:waitasec:

Sometimes I only post once or twice because of time.

I know it happened this morning while I was having my 1st cup of joe.
Let me go try to find it.
Although I'm not sure I know how to liny it but I can tell you where it is.

BRB

The only thing that I have found hinky this whole day is BSU's hit and run.

Just sayin'...

Hi Eliza, This thread moves so fast I wouldn't know where to begin looking, but who is BSU and what did they say?

Have you all heard what HLN is saying this afternoon, that Somer's murder might be related to an older case with the same perp? Thanks

link to the post in question, from the previous thread

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4342153&postcount=256"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased FL-Somer Renee Thompson, 7, Orange Park thread #7[/ame]

I notice the poster isn't even reading us????? I have been checking the box below.......
just a hit and run.......tease.

If you don't sign in, you show up as a guest....can still read but your screen name doesn't appear...

UGH, I just don't know about any of it anymore.

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotton into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

I'm a little behind. Who is WLK? TIA!

Interesting...there was a lot of talk about 4 arrests for armed robbery in another Somer thread (5 I think) when someone found an update from the Cole County Sheriff's Office of arrests and it listed 4 men and Somer's address. But, I thought I had since seen that this was "an error" by the Sheriff's office??? I think that might have been today or yesterday that the "error" was mentioned...I'll have to go look for it and see if I can find it.

Makes this comment even more interesting...IMO.

Thanks!

So what's with all the errors? There are serious errors:

- 4 men arrested at her home - oops, wrong address.
- RSO on original incident report - oops, wrong name.

????????

The one-time poster who came on the Elizabeth Olten thread was spot on.

That was the "girl 15" post, and it looks now like it was a gal as so many comments say it was. Now for BSU's comment ;}

Now what would 4 men with guns want to steal????
Sleuth that one..........
has my mind running wild again.........

Please don't make me... my mind is already shot from just trying to catch up here! lol

IDK, wouldn't this have been reported on right away.....the media was all over this... how could they have missed something as HUGE as an armed robbery at the very home of the missing girl that morning??? :waitasec:

I started to post this on the other thread, had it all typed out and hit post... only to find out the thread was closed, and I lost my post and train of thought. ((which doesn't take much)) lol

At any rate-- I am curious more now than before if SP was working with Somer or any of the children with his 'Indigo Healing Children'... and I type children due to his original website stating children, and later he added adults. AFTER Somer was located murdered at the landfill, and IIRC that same day.

Was Somer having a difficult time with other children teasing her, taking off ahead of the other children and not arriving home on time, was she frustrated, and was she smothered with the older sister reprimanding her about getting into trouble. I recall Dieanna stating on the air if Somer was watching and could hear her that she was NOT in trouble.

I also have a mental sticky note about NOT seeing SP at any of the vigils.
He really has been MIA since this happened. Could be nothing-- could be something??? IDK

I keep waiting for some sign of Sean but the last I've seen of him, things were changing on his website. Wasn't it before her body was found, not after? Which I thought was strange timing to reword your website. People's hinkey meters were going off right and left!

I haven't seen anywhere that SP was treating Somer, but DT did say he visited them frequently, and this was the first time he stayed with the kids.

Hi Eliza, This thread moves so fast I wouldn't know where to begin looking, but who is BSU and what did they say?

Have you all heard what HLN is saying this afternoon, that Somer's murder might be related to an older case with the same perp? Thanks

user bsu1967, one and only post, this morning. you can search for it.

The mysterious post from BSU...
police procedure(they always look at family & friends first - most victims know their attacker).
Police report (name appears on the police report)
body language on snippets from news clips.....how about lack thereof? SP???

The one-time poster who came on the Elizabeth Olten thread was spot on.

Does anybody have that particular post handy?

I have roofers and HVAC ppl running amok here and have to keep an eye on things, while hubby is up on the roof with them. I'm lucky to be able to pop in every few minutes. lol

WOW...what a day...you all move FAST!

So, I decided to go back to my notes from the beginning and one thing that stood out to me was my post (somewhere, can't find it now) in another thread right after the police report was made public. I'm trying to look at this objectively, as this was before I watched any of the videos from an "analytical" perspective. So...I'm "resleuthing" LOL my questions from that post to see if I can come up with anything different. FYI...

Here's what I said in that post:

I might be reading too much into this, but…the incident report in above posts has me asking a lot of questions…

1. Where was Somer’s twin while SP sent the oldest daughter (AT) to look for Somer?
2. What was SP doing from 3:10 to 5:00 when the boyfriend arrived?
3. DT says she got a text from SP around 4:00 stating Somer didn’t come home
4. BUT…SP says DT sent him a text around 4:00 checking in kids and that’s when he told DT that Somer didn’t make it home
5. Boyfriend picked up Somer’s twin from residence (implied) around 5:00 and went to look for Somer---AT (sister) still out looking for Somer

Doesn’t mention if SP was still at residence when officers and DT relocated to residence to take report…wonder how long or if SP was at the residence alone? Also wonder if Somer’s twin saw SP or what he was doing while AT was looking for sister…especially since SP sent AT back out to look for sister???
Not trying to implicate any innocent party, it just seems coincidental that SP would agree to watch the kids for the first time the day Somer went missing.
3. DT says she got a text from SP around 4:00 stating Somer didn’t come home

4. BUT…SP says DT sent him a text around 4:00 checking in kids and that’s when he told DT that Somer didn’t make it home

If you think about the above it makes PERFECT sense and the story corobrates. She called to check in and he texted back saying Somer didn't come home. Maybe he didn't ALERT her because the kids told him Somer has done this previously.

As far as DT picking up her son at the other park. We are in the day and age of cell phones and text messages. Just a thought.

Totally playing devils advocate.

Discussion this a.m. was that BSU either had to do with DNA testing or, the obvious Bull S*** U....

It's an interesting post, well written..

Yep. Could be a quack, or someone in the know... who knows.
I hate cryptic posts. Right or wrong they drive me batty until I know one way or the other. :banghead:

I think Bull Sh** University.

I don't know what to believe. Isn't that called baiting or something???

Oh and just to add something about this issue. On the Billings murder case there were several of us talking to LE spouse and source behind the scenes. Obviously, can't put a link out there for the world to see where we would get certain info. So, you try to elude to it but it typcially was not allowed by fellow posters who wanted PROOF. Oh yeah and TOS. So, in my opinion this is almost worse. IDK - another one of my mindless thoughts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member