FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
A moderator could check the IP address for BSU1967 and let everybody know if it is from the Jacksonville area, or at least the region because sometimes IP addresses aren't exact. I don't think that would be unethical in any way provided the actual IP address is not made public.

I just saw that the Black Student Union was founded in 1967... so it's possible that's where the handle 'BSU1967' comes from. Could mean anything, but saw that one and thought it could be where it came from since it involved both the acronym and the date.

I do not think that anyone "in the know" would drop a bomb like that, knowing their IP can be traced by the powers that be, if they wanted to.

I think it's far more likely we just had a random drive-by post from someone who has a hunch based on doing exactly what they told us to do in that post.

I'm usually wrong though.

Okay, just had a lightbulb go off in my head.

Is it possible this house could be connected to drugs??? I hate to go there but...

And the robbery??? Was this some sort of Vendetta???????

IIRC back at the first someone saw mom's facebook or my space and some wild pix and a animated baby smoking pot.......
so there is some possibility???

Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

Hi Jhawk, That is a good guess, as isn't that the profiling dept if the FBI? I think so. The post says allot without saying anything and think it is probably a hoax too. I see it as focusing on the mother, as who else was interviewed in the first day or the following day? She was the one on every news channel. I don't see her as the perp, :waitasec: IMO

Originally Posted by BSU1967
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

Thought I would bring this over for everyone to re-read or anyone who has not read the post.

I could be wrong, but I don't believe BSU1967 was a troll.

Of course, I don't know either!

But, IMO - methinks there was a big effort made in that post :

1) to use big technical words to sound erudite* - scholarly :wink:
2) to speak in riddle and be mysterious and cryptic
3) to hit & run
4) to make grammactical errors when using said big words (majority is not a plural noun)

In essence, that post tried too hard. And that makes me suspicious.

NG on.....with X wife Heene about balloon boy...........
was hoping something on Somer.
Is Somer's funeral tomorrow???

I just saw that the Black Student Union was founded in 1967... so it's possible that's where the handle 'BSU1967' comes from. Could mean anything, but saw that one and thought it could be where it came from since it involved both the acronym and the date.

I do not think that anyone "in the know" would drop a bomb like that, knowing their IP can be traced by the powers that be, if they wanted to.

I think it's far more likely we just had a random drive-by post from someone who has a hunch based on doing exactly what they told us to do in that post.

Interesting. The 4 armed robbers were black, were they not?

I don't get why they would try to rob house that is loaded with media and LE either.
There has to more to this than we are seeing/hearing.

That is for the Black Student Union at the University of Buffalo, not for any Black Student Union in general. I have a feeling that our BSU1967 is unrelated, a 42 year old for whom those initials are significant.

The BSU post has also thrown me for a loop. I just thought my head was spinning before.

The fact that LE has said all RSO in the area have been looked at and the fact that BSU said most of us were looking in the wrong direction has me puzzled.

I have went back and looked at a lot of the videos and re-read the Police Report. I'm still lost as a goose.
I know what you mean, but I can't put too much creedence in what someone puts in a one-time, cryptic post that tries to make it seem as if they have some kind of inside information.

The post seems like almost 'troll-like' behavior to me.

(What I hate about this is I could be wrong- this whole case has me so confused, with my different theories jutting out like a seven point star. I just don't know.)

I don't get why they would try to rob house that is loaded with media and LE either.
There has to more to this than we are seeing/hearing.
It was a mistake by LE, they accidentally listed the address as Somer's. Probably had that address on the brain.

Or could have stood for Behavioral Science Unit. I'm leaning towards it being a hoax...but you never know. It could be legit.

Or it could stand for Ball State University & they graduated in 1968

NG on.....with X wife Heene about balloon boy...........
was hoping something on Somer.
Is Somer's funeral tomorrow???

NG needs to get off that case.

Oh, God, now NG is proclaiming, "Haleigh is dead," then she said searchers are packing up and leaving town. Like this is her bombshell news????? :furious:

TM Searchers say Haleigh is dead.......Misty skips town again........the Bombshell on NG

I'm so sick of hearing about the darn balloon boy carp.
There are stories that need to be covered where children are really missing/deceased. JMO

why are we all yelling for the hit and run poster to come back and help? They did help. I have seen more productivity pass through these fast flying threads today, certainly more than there was yesterday.
They did their part, even if they meant to harm the effort, they helped immensely.

A thought just came to me....something we have NOT done - keyword from BSU-google - how far is Orange Park Middle School from Grove Park Elementary?????

It's almost exactly 1 mile. It IS interesting that Orange Park Junior High is less than 1/2 mile from Dewberry and Gano.

UGH, I just don't know about any of it anymore.

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotten into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

She was a biker chick, she knew. Besides, she had to let the parole officer in the house or parole would have asked her if he really was living there. He's a sexual predator, a much more serious offender than a sexual offender. I saw her video. Is that the online profile you refer to? He has her name tattooed on himself. Poor thing, she didn't seem to have too many opportunities in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucasmiller