FL FL - Theresa Hartley, 66, lost in Ocala National Forest, vehicle got stuck w/friend, friend went for help, Theresa gone when returned, 10 March 2023

This case is such a mess. The second she went missing, so many different people came forward and tried to claim this, that, or the other thing. Thankfully, Theresa also has some truly amazing and loving people in her life trying to get this sorted out. There's some court stuff coming up regarding Theresa's assets.
It's so hard to believe that searchers or casual hikers have not run across any evidence. I can't imagine that she was so disoriented that she wandered off the cleared trail, it would have been such hard going in the brush at the side of the road.
I'm still stuck on the fact that she was flagging on the walk out, so he sent her to walk back to the truck by herself...? Kinda crappy, yeah? After he made it out of the woods, he did not report that she was stranded out there until the 2nd day. What kind of friend does that??? Something just stinks, here. I can smell it all the way to Tampa!

Still nothing new on Theresa Hartley?
Absolutely nothing, apparently.

I've been following her case closely in the Facebook group run by her niece and they've continued to do regular searches of the Ocala National Forest and all around where she was supposedly left, and so far nothing has been turned up despite huge numbers of volunteer searchers and SAR organizations coming out to assist.

At this point I'm starting to doubt whether she was ever actually in the forest. Possibly the truck being stuck there was just a red herring.

Absolutely nothing, apparently.

I've been following her case closely in the Facebook group run by her niece and they've continued to do regular searches of the Ocala National Forest and all around where she was supposedly left, and so far nothing has been turned up despite huge numbers of volunteer searchers and SAR organizations coming out to assist.

At this point I'm starting to doubt whether she was ever actually in the forest. Possibly the truck being stuck there was just a red herring.
I agree, something was off from the very beginning! IMO the story has made absolutely no sense.

This case is very solvable. We know it is /or was... This is not like Roanoke island , or even Roanoke VA ! Its Flordia! Camera's are everwhere and functionable alibi's are very rare. Also functionable people are becoming more rare there. Websters added the "Flordia Man" footnotes in the index this year. (not really JK )

A lot. IMO
I have been so angry over this nightmare, I just got an email back from a reporter who had been working the case, he says there are no new developments. This just highlights how vulnerable a lone woman is, she can't even trust her "friends". I have wondered where the heck Theresa's family is, why no vigils, no marches, no TV appearances? I feel like nobody gives a crap, and that is even more sinister. The whole thing smells a lot.

With that much sand around where the truck was found, it wasn’t in a swampy area. IF she was there, and that’s a big IF, why not stay put or walk back down the road? IF she stayed put and a bear came along, get in the truck and lock the doors. IF she was there, you don’t wait all that time before going back to “find/get her. This whole story is BS. IMO

Theresa's friends and relatives fill in many missing pieces on this podcast. I just listened to it, and I have to think about it before I comment. I am so angry at these people, and so sad for Theresa. Shared to FB.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dallasgrl
Back