FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Is there a way to seach "key words" in this website? Might be easier than reading thru everything.

FWIW...I find it hard to believe the GC when they say they didn't keep good records. Condos are prime class action lawsuit potential and contractors and developers WANT to be able to point fingers when something goes wrong and call everyone into a claim and share the wealth if you will. So basically, I'm not buying it.

Once I find out the GC it will give me an idea of their reputation.

Thanks. Is there a way to seach "key words" in this website? Might be easier than reading thru everything.
*snipped*

Go up one level from this forum and use the Search link located on the blue (on my screen) menubar. In the resulting dropdown menu select "Advanced Search" in the AS set-up enter Kesse in the keyword and choose the radio button for Title vs. Post. There are 8 or 9 Kesse threads...so repeat the following process for each unless someone gives you better route.

Open each Kesse thread one @ a time and within that thread repeat the search from that threads menubar except this time enter the keyword you want to use (e.g. "permit") and select "Post" instead of "Title".

I did these instructions from memory...so give a little lattitude +/-..wording may not be exact.

HTH & good luck!

ETA1: Here are the search results showing the 9-Kesse threads..(step 1) for you:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/search.php?searchid=2206090

ETA2: I did a keyword search on each of the Kesse threads using "permit" as the keyword w/ no hits. :( You may wanna try some different keywords related to 'general contractor', etc.

I didn't see anything from googling but then again I'm on my BB. If I have time I will call Orange county to see who pulled the permit. If someone beats me to it let me know!
*snipped, bold & color by me*

Also i saw a program for Blackberry called "Signal-Location Utilities for BlackBerry". It displays cell tower locations and info, going to try it out tonight but with nextell due thats the only one i can borrow at the moment.
I bought an old Verizon motorla cell phone at the flea market trying to get out cell info but still trying to decode it but its tuff going.
*snipped, bold & color by me*

:waitasec: Hmmmmm.... :idea:

Big TY to maconrich :clap: for pointing out the details in a FoxNews report of the location of JVH's former Fern Park residence. If I'm following it correctly, this was where he lived August '08.

Updated the map to reflect the location.

Also noting:
  • This house is inside the radius of plausible travel time in the Ocasio case
  • This house is currently empty :eek:
  • This house is on the street on which the August '08 assault occurred and neighbors responded to the victim's cries for help, strongly supporting, IMHO, that the victim gave him a ride to his house

Wonder if JVH still has a key to that place, eh? :waitasec:

ETA: Per Google Maps...
  • 36 min drive from Tap Room to the Fern Park house using J Young Pkwy (few routes possible)
  • 36 min drive from Fern Park house to JVH's current residence in Ocoee (147 Lyle).
Link to map http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...7385,-81.462936&spn=0.31844,0.441513&t=h&z=11

Details in the FoxNews report video ~1/2-way through here.
IMO, this is the most logical place for a dumping ground for JH. (Not at his last residence, but near there.)

I noticed fox news stated the sewer was in Ocoee
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/063009ocasio_sewer_search
I also noticed on the north side of Franklin there is standing water in a ditch between where the car was found and Lee street. Hope they got it done where ever it is due too there is a storm rolling in.

Also i saw a program for Blackberry called "Signal-Location Utilities for BlackBerry". It displays cell tower locations and info, going to try it out tonight but with nextell due thats the only one i can borrow at the moment.
I bought an old Verizon motorla cell phone at the flea market trying to get out cell info but still trying to decode it but its tuff going.

I'm confused - is the sewer they were draining in Ocoee or Fern Park/Casselberry? If it's Ocoee, they already drained a septic tank. Would there be both sewer and septic tank? I thought it was one or the other.

Anyone local able to confirm what I can't see from the sat views on either Google or Bing...due to the heavy tree canopy...

On the sat views it appears that there maybe a dirt road that runs parallel and on the east side of the railroad tracks connecting West Oakland Ave. with Franklin Street?

Someone pointed this potential out to me and I'm wondering if any of the locals know. There is clearly something that cuts in to the south from Franklin and to the north from Oakland...and it appears there are structures back there that maybe accesses via a cut through...:waitasec: Just can't quite see if they connect due to the trees.

And waaaaay out on a limb...Train schedules passing through here anyone? Any crossings that routinely stop them in this area? For example scrap metal cars on their way to reclaiming? Grab a barrel from the back of that laydown yard....:waitasec: Naaaaaaaaaaah :shakehead:

Anyone local able to confirm what I can't see from the sat views on either Google or Bing...due to the heavy tree canopy...

On the sat views it appears that there maybe a dirt road that runs parallel and on the east side of the railroad tracks connecting West Oakland Ave. with Franklin Street?

Someone pointed this potential out to me and I'm wondering if any of the locals know. There is clearly something that cuts in to the south from Franklin and to the north from Oakland...and it appears there are structures back there that maybe accesses via a cut through...:waitasec: Just can't quite see if they connect due to the trees.

And waaaaay out on a limb...Train schedules passing through here anyone? Any crossings that routinely stop them in this area? For example scrap metal cars on their way to reclaiming? Grab a barrel from the back of that laydown yard....:waitasec: Naaaaaaaaaaah :shakehead:

I did not see road through here Bond , IIRC it was not wide enough at the Franklin end. Selcuded walking path , yes

I did not see road through here Bond , IIRC it was not wide enough at the Franklin end. Selcuded walking path , yes

Thanks, BL21. I spent some more quality time :rolleyes: with the street level view of Google Maps. Looks like its just an access to the backyard of that house and a turnaround for trailers before hitting the tree line. I could see a couple of trailers in the clearing...prolly just a place for easy trailer turn around.

FWIW...pics 6 & 9 give you a good idea of where the car was based on the direction LE-handler is taking the K9, and one more pic of the path beside the house (in addition to Google Map SL-view).
http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19632801/detail.html

I am working on the train schedule. What I've found so far is that the track is owned by Florida Central Railroad. I have also learned that 95% of freight trains do not run on a schedule. Could someone local tell me if they know whether the track by JVH's house is used regularly? It appears that it may be the kind of track that just moves product very locally - maybe coming out of Orlando to some sort of distribution point in Ocoee or Winter Garden.

OK...So, Captain Obvious paid me a visit this afternoon...
superhero2.gif

• Tracy left the Tap Room w/ JVH @ 1:30AM Wednesday, 5/27.
  • LE located Tracy's car Wednesday ~afternoon, 5/27
  • LE arrested JVH Late-PM Monday 6/1.

So...

• If JVH has a cell phone, LE has his pings to establish his whereabouts 'tween 5/27-6/1
  • Nothing released to-date regarding his whereabouts prior to 6/1

Meaning...while it would've been ideal for JVH to have dealt w/ everything Wednesday morning, 5/27 <6AM (civil twilight that day) it wasn't absolutely necessary. IIRC, he was noted leaving the Tap Room when they came to post flyers about Tracy (day?)...so...seems like someone 'knew' him, but, may not have known to follow him from that point forward. :waitasec:

From article posted above:

James Hataway, 28, has been charged with burglary with a battery, robbery, false Imprisonment, and misdemeanor battery.

He looks a lot older without his earring and facial hair. Still looks creepy imo.

Attachments

• creepo.jpg
    creepo.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 28
I am working on the train schedule. What I've found so far is that the track is owned by Florida Central Railroad. I have also learned that 95% of freight trains do not run on a schedule. Could someone local tell me if they know whether the track by JVH's house is used regularly? It appears that it may be the kind of track that just moves product very locally - maybe coming out of Orlando to some sort of distribution point in Ocoee or Winter Garden.

If you follow the tracks to the SW they link up with what looks like some kind of auto transhipment facility - also, to the north looks like some manufacturing plants that ship products out by rail - so, would think the rail lines are used somewhat regularly.

The Seminole-Brevard State Attorney's Office filed paperwork today charging James Hataway with several crimes including battery and robbery in an attack last August.

Hataway, who is the only person of interest in the unrelated disappearance of Ocoee resident Tracy Ocasio, is expected to be in court on July 28 at 1:30 p.m...

He is also charged with false imprisonment. If convicted on all counts, Hataway could get life in prison. He is currently in the Seminole County jail.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-james-hataway-063009,0,403780.story

On June 30th, 3 days after Tracy's car was found there, i witnessed the property owners of the house (i assume they were the homeowners) with bobcats and other kind of small bulldozer type of machines clearing that area alittle. So my guess is that it wasn't really an area one could DRIVE thru, but maaybe run through - and my guess is that LE may have requested that the homeowners do that in preperation of the upcoming search that following week.

I know some of this may be review, but am back to construction connection and now wondering about Longwood, where Hataway formerly shared house w FArellanodiaz; where murder victim of Kesse tipster (convicted murderer David B Russ) was from; and where parking and numerous other construction cos. are located, etc. Interested in finding out more about JVH's employment history and how it fits w/in timeframe. Gotta run to pick up my kids, but here are links to article/video re FArellanodiaz and JVH's former address, just brainstorming here...

http://www.wftv.com/news/19671811/detail.html

http://www.wftv.com/video/19672572/index.html

:parrot:

On June 30th, 3 days after Tracy's car was found there, i witnessed the property owners of the house (i assume they were the homeowners) with bobcats and other kind of small bulldozer type of machines clearing that area alittle. So my guess is that it wasn't really an area one could DRIVE thru, but maaybe run through - and my guess is that LE may have requested that the homeowners do that in preperation of the upcoming search that following week.
*BBM*

(Do you mean May 30th vs. "June 30th" amyt?)

Uh....:confused:...having trouble imagining why in the world you would intentionally disturb the area. :confused:

Hmmmm...small community. :waitasec: Florida real estate records may point to the current residents info...w/ respect for their privacy anyone already go poking?

IOW...I agree that considering JVH's father's 'alibi' w/ a whole salt-shaker full of salt makes sense...why not take a gander to see if the current resident where the Cobalt was left has any connection to JVH/family, hence, a less-than-obvious reason to provide an incomplete account of what happened on their property IYKWIM. Long shot...just offering it up for someone interested in pulling the string.

Hafta comment...although I haven't read the details of the other victims coming forward beyond the 8/2008 account...IF we take 2 data points and draw a line through them to establish this 'need a ride home' modus operandi...then we can consider what that tells us 'bout JVH.

Some things to consider...
  • A 'give me a ride...' m.o. ensures he would become the POI if/when any witnesses knew 'bout that situation :doh:
  • A 'give me a ride...' home from a bar fits 2 incidents we know about directly involving JVH...potential to fit Kesse case seems less likely IMHO...still possible though
  • Since JVH evaded arrest for the 8/2008 incident he may have been emboldened to try it again
  • Did JVH 'learn' from his botched 8/2008 attack and go to a location where an escape was less likely to be witnessed?
  • LE searches of JVH's computer would reveal if he researched methods of breaking someone's neck. I haven't done that, but, the 8/2008 victim is very specific about some methods JVH used.
  • I get the impression from JVH's body language (nothing more) from the surveil video that JVH was a bit anxious to get going when Tracy came to get him and delayed leaving briefly.

Interested to hear from others that may have been reading 'bout the other alleged victims coming forward and what elements their stories may have in common w/ the 2 incidents we know about to-date.

FWIW...if JVH was familiar w/ industrial cleaning and had access to drums of caustic (sodium hydroxide) I'd be pulling the string on that too.

TIA!

Hafta comment...although I haven't read the details of the other victims coming forward beyond the 8/2008 account...IF we take 2 data points and draw a line through them to establish this 'need a ride home' modus operandi...then we can consider what that tells us 'bout JVH.

Some things to consider...
  • A 'give me a ride...' m.o. ensures he would become the POI if/when any witnesses knew 'bout that situation :doh:
  • A 'give me a ride...' home from a bar fits 2 incidents we know about directly involving JVH...potential to fit Kesse case seems less likely IMHO...still possible though
  • Since JVH evaded arrest for the 8/2008 incident he may have been emboldened to try it again
  • Did JVH 'learn' from his botched 8/2008 attack and go to a location where an escape was less likely to be witnessed?
  • LE searches of JVH's computer would reveal if he researched methods of breaking someone's neck. I haven't done that, but, the 8/2008 victim is very specific about some methods JVH used.
  • I get the impression from JVH's body language (nothing more) from the surveil video that JVH was a bit anxious to get going when Tracy came to get him and delayed leaving briefly.
Interested to hear from others that may have been reading 'bout the other alleged victims coming forward and what elements their stories may have in common w/ the 2 incidents we know about to-date.

FWIW...if JVH was familiar w/ industrial cleaning and had access to drums of caustic (sodium hydroxide) I'd be pulling the string on that too.

TIA!

Bold by me - I swear if there is chloroform or a nanny in this case I QUIT! (and nobody better mention a church either!) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ecdub