FL - Tracy Ocasio, 27, Orlando/Ocoee, 27 May 2009 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an outstanding theory - and very likely - well done!!
I don't think unident #2 in the bar photo is "Matt" but could be. It is also possible that OG was "removed" because he knew too much about JVH's "interests" and became a liability - perhaps OG tried to intervene and stop JVH from hurting someone? From what we have read - JVH had a very very short fuse (and probably something else - but won't go there)
In comparing the photos, the one with the cut hand and blood spattered pants is definitely the tallest one in the group photo which I had already suspected due to the bracelet. Not sure if his name is "Matt", but it is him in both photos.

BINGO!!!! Note photo of "Matt" with Nazi General's flag in background (attributed to Blink - with respect!) - friend of JVH - think White Supremacy Groups??

I agree, UID#2 = Matt....although sumbodies gonna hafta tell me who Matt is :bang:

So is there a theory that he only goes after women who are not pure white racially? Could this be part of his motive and therefore actually be a group act?

So is there a theory that he only goes after women who are not pure white racially? Could this be part of his motive and therefore actually be a group act?

You have info to suggest this is true of the 8/2008 victim? Perhaps need to be a bit more sensitive to wording here...I think you're suggesting 'mixed-race'.

Is LE sure when they say he is into the "dark arts" that he didn't have some harry potter searches on his computer. I wonder what kinda of stuff they found. Where is the sunshine on this case, can we see the warrant?

That's the first thing I thought of too when I heard them say "dark arts". Hoping they will release the computer forensics report to the public when it comes in next week. I'm not clear on how the Sunshine Law works. Does the media/general public have to submit a request for discovery in order for it to be released?

Look at the caption he put below each of these myspace pictures.
at first the one of him injured (supposedly after either dirtbiking or skateboarding) wasn't important in my mind - but then i saw the same caption under a group of friends? hmmm seeing too coincdental. Are any of these "friends" Onda?

rip.png

rip2.png

Don't mean to drive too far OT, but, updating based on feedback:

In the first image Left-to-Right: Watters, Toole, Matt (Lastname?), Hataway

In the second image = Matt

Not to stray too far, but, Matt's boots in the second image caught my eye (if for no other reason than the POI pics in the Kesse case). They seemed unusual to me that they don't look like workboots...more onto high-top tennis shoes IYKWIM. That they are black with white laces (and maybe yellow pull tab on the back of the ankle) also seems unique. With white laces they aren't work boots. Seems really out there, but, made me think of wrestling gear and that maybe these pics followed something like a planned brawl. 'Planned' cause otherwise they don't seem like the kinda shoes Matt would be wearing otherwise IYWIM. Maybe the guy wrestled in school and had these so he put'em on. Venturing into the absurd here...

Interested to learn more 'bout Matt now...:waitasec:

That's the first thing I thought of too when I heard them say "dark arts". Hoping they will release the computer forensics report to the public when it comes in next week. I'm not clear on how the Sunshine Law works. Does the media/general public have to submit a request for discovery in order for it to be released?

AFAIK someone has to be charged with the crime for information regarding the case to fall under Sunshine Law and become available. Unless I'm mistaken (and I am quite often :bang:) no one has been charged with the Ocasio crime...yet.

Just mapped Ocoee High School in proximity of JVH's house and it is about 2 miles. Straight up Ocoee Apopka Rd to Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy! Interesting

FYI...I hadn't seen some of the pics posted on Orlando Sentinal website. Some earlier pics of Tracy as well as a couple of better shots of JVH making court appearance w/ better view of the tattoo on his right forearm and the emblem on his shirt that was of interest to someone. Also includes some pics of K9 searching earlier in June.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ocasio-pictures-060209,0,3742457.photogallery

I didn't get any takers on the 'living' facts summary posting idea. Giving it another try just to establish the players. The idea is to quote the previous post, then, wipe out the quote commands (begin and end quote in brackets) so that the list can be editted/updated and available for the next person to repeat the process until we get it pretty well fleshed out. Best we can do w/o a dedicated forum for Tracy IMHO. My hope is to create 1 or 2 posts that we can then used to send links to other sleuthers so they can come up to speed on the case and lend their time & talent.

Tracy Ocasio - vicitim, 27, y.o. female last seen 5/27/09 leaving Tap Room bar w/ JVH
Elizabeth "Liz" Ocasio - victim's mother
Joseph "Joe" Ocasio - victim's father
Onda Chris George - missing since 2/09, friend of JVH
James Virgil Hataway - POI, got ride from victim & last person seen with victim
Greg Toole - friend of JVH
Tyler Watters - friend of JVH
? Sharpe - friend of JVH, dropped JVH @ Tap Room bar 5/27/09
Matt ? - friend of JVH, pictured on JVH's MySpace with bloodied hand and "R.I.P. P.S. 88"
Colt Hickox - friend of JVH, considers JVH a "brother"
Rachel ? - victim of JVH 8/2008. Gave JVH ride home from a bar and he attacked her.
? Hutto - brother 1
? Hutto - brother 2
? Hutto - brother 3
? Hutto - sister

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics