Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested to see what the charts say about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor on 6/19 at 1:30 pm. :) What did she do with it? I'm sure it wasn't about a bamboo root at all. She was tripping alright -- just not over roots. Thanks!

Also AqEss -- I found on topix.com unverified info on what Casey said ZG's DOB is -- here it is:

Casey said Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez may have gone back to New York DOB 10-01-70 NY

I think you had asked for that yesterday maybe?

I just saw one way Casey could be responsible. If we use Saturn for George's daughter, (most everyone has her labeled as Satan anyway) and Venus for his grandaughter, we can see the past square of Moon, mother, with Saturn, herself as a responsible cargiver, not working well, condemning herself, as the child of George's wife, her mother. Moon rules the 5th from George's spouce in the 7th. This puts her mother's child in the grave, Saturn being in the 8th from the 5th. Could it be in her mind, she killed sweet little Caylee, as symbolic of herself, being killed by her mother? A psychological suicide carried out through her own child. Oh, the thought of it makes me so sad.

Thank you for the time you took to answer my question from your prospective. Trying to digest all this.

It is a bit wordy and I haven't read through all of it yet, but I did skip down to the final paragraph to see your "outcome" or "overall opinion". My questions are about the time and date. You chose the last time George claims he saw Caylee. What if he's not being honest? What if the final time both the grandparents saw Caylee was the evening before, or even earlier that than? Wouldn't that possibly change everything? Have you considered any times for the day before? Or any time earlier than that? I ask this because I have my doubts, and especially the way CA corrected GA when he was saying what he was doing when he said he saw Caylee (Cindy wasn't even home at the alleged time).

Your idea about looking at the cell phone tower instead of the Anthony house for the directional work is interesting. I've been asking if we could consider another location instead of the A house, just because I was looking for an easier way to get those location directionals.

Now I have to go back and read your post more thoroughly. Thanks a bunch.

I too think GA's recollection as to the 'last' time he saw Caylee may have been scripted ( by Sin-dy )

Saw the interview with George talking about KFN, Cindy sitting by his side appearing drugged, overwhelmed. Serious unraveling. I believe MN departure was a tremendous ego blow to CA...something else she could not control. LE has announced to the world that they will not participate in any searches for a "live" Caylee - a dagger in CA's heart. The A's are left with KFN, whih has been debunked in national news. It takes ever increasing energy for them to "fight the world". Also GA interview with FBI was just pitiful.....tears up at the flashes of realization and insight that Caylee is dead, and that KC could be involved. I'll try to write about GA's chart tomorrow. He is perplexing to me. Has the least amount of challenges in his chart of all the A's....and therein lies the rub....he lacks drive and objectivity....his background is LE and he got scammed by email pyramid scheme???????? BLinders on. Does anyone else find these unfolding events almost too painful to watch anymore? I am getting weary......

Connie, one thing we have learned here and I've previously learned in astrology groups is not every astrologer comes to their conclusions the same way others do. We have found we can do things very differently and somehow manage to end up with similar answers. It's like taking different roads and all of us meeting at the same intersection. Quite interesting. Similar to astrologers using different house systems (Placidus, Koch, Regiomontanus, etc.). I'm interested to watch your way of doing things, too. Watching how others work is a great learning tool.

Glad you're here.

Well said AK. We do all take "different roads" - and somethings in a chart capture a particular focus for each different person. Not right or wrong....just different. Makes for more interesting reading and many diverse viewpoints. I love reading this forum.....and learn something new everyday.
Peace to all.....Kait

Saw the interview with George talking about KFN, Cindy sitting by his side appearing drugged, overwhelmed. Serious unraveling. I believe MN departure was a tremendous ego blow to CA...something else she could not control. LE has announced to the world that they will not participate in any searches for a "live" Caylee - a dagger in CA's heart. The A's are left with KFN, whih has been debunked in national news. It takes ever increasing energy for them to "fight the world". Also GA interview with FBI was just pitiful.....tears up at the flashes of realization and insight that Caylee is dead, and that KC could be involved. I'll try to write about GA's chart tomorrow. He is perplexing to me. Has the least amount of challenges in his chart of all the A's....and therein lies the rub....he lacks drive and objectivity....his background is LE and he got scammed by email pyramid scheme???????? BLinders on. Does anyone else find these unfolding events almost too painful to watch anymore? I am getting weary......

It is akin to sliding down a razor-blade sliding board and landing in a vat of alcohol...It is almost too much to stand...George IS a mystery. He knows the truth and yet will not voice it to his wife or his son or to the public. He knows the truth and yet he firmly admits that he HAS to believe otherwise to continue to keep his sanity and protect the sanity of others. He knows the truth...and yet, he lies to himself. It is very painful to see the peeling away of the layers of this family.

I'd be interested to see what the charts say about Casey borrowing the shovel from the neighbor on 6/19 at 1:30 pm. :) What did she do with it? I'm sure it wasn't about a bamboo root at all. She was tripping alright -- just not over roots. Thanks!

Also AqEss -- I found on topix.com unverified info on what Casey said ZG's DOB is -- here it is:

Casey said Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez may have gone back to New York DOB 10-01-70 NY

I think you had asked for that yesterday maybe?

Wow, at one point she said ZFG was very young, about 24. Does she not keep records of what she tells people. Her daddy does, according to his own words.:rolleyes: See end of WFTV news report http://www.wftv.com/index.html (video to right of screen).

A bit OFF TOPIC request. Today is the 45th (!! :eek:) anniversary of the assassination of President Kennedy. I've seen many opinions on it, including some from astrologers. Last night, I happened to be reading the book, Forensic Astrology, suggested by our astrologers. The author, Dave Campbell, believes Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone shooter. Do others here agree? Also, in looking at the charts he did, he used for JFK, 8:37 am, Brookline, MA for the day of death. For Oswald, he used 8:37 am, New Orleans. Why? I understand he used the places of birth for each man for the day of assassination, but why? And why did he use 8:37 am instead of 12:30 pm, the time of the actual shooting? Why not use Dallas as the place? If he said so in the book, I missed it. Any thoughts? I'm just trying to figure out this new form of astrology (for me). Thanks for the help.

Respectfully snipped ~
Saw the interview with George talking about KFN, Cindy sitting by his side appearing drugged, overwhelmed. Serious unraveling. I believe MN departure was a tremendous ego blow to CA...something else she could not control. LE has announced to the world that they will not participate in any searches for a "live" Caylee - a dagger in CA's heart.

He is perplexing to me. Does anyone else find these unfolding events almost too painful to watch anymore? I am getting weary......

I agree with you Kait. I think GA is now afraid to admit what he knows. I think he is seeing CA come to the realization of what has probably happened and he knows she is on very shakey ground, so it order to protect and comfort her, he has taken up her battle cry - Caylee is alive. I think he is a deperate man at this point in time, watching his world crumble around him.

I also think that's how he got caught up in the pyramid scheme -- he was out of work and desperate for money, so, while I am sure on some level he knew better, he was feeling financially desperate.

I have to admit I almost fell for something like this, but the guy called me on the telephone. When I told him I was not taking any money from my bank he yelled at me. Literally yelled. I turned him into the police.

Yes, it is painful to watch and I now find myself turning the videos off before they are finished. It's just too raw for an outsider to witness, in my opinion.

Salem

Good morning all. While I can agree that the same and correct answer can be derived from opposite significators or houses, it is dependent upon one side being read as a reflection and the other side as a projection. The problem comes with pinpointing location and direction. Each side of an axis will point to quite a different place. When two people face off they are facing opposite directions. You can only determine the movements by correctly identifying significators, which is the hardest task in mundane or horary astrology. The JFK assassination is one good example. Out of the dozen or so charts I've been working with where exact details are known, that one is the only one that I have to read direction exactly opposite. One assumption I might come to there is that it was more premeditated than any of the other charts I've been working with. Much more research will need to be done in this area as this is the only one of my group of charts being studied that doesn't involve a missing person, which may usually be more spontaneous rather than premeditated. But I was able to exactly pinpoint the distance by road and direction by reversing the JFK chart, the others by reading them straight. The other reason for reversal may be that the perpetrator sees themselves as the victim when in fact they are projecting themselves onto the victim, seeing them as the perp. If that is the case, the psychological state of the person would need to be determined before the direction of movement could be correctly determined. It could very well be that Oswald was out of body, seeing himself from outside, as when the spirit has departed. He was only a couple days away from his own death so it is highly likely spirit had made the exit.

As for the question regarding the best or correct chart to use, to randomly choose other times would lead many different directions. We could look at when the video/picture of Caylee was taken the day before, which I have looked at. In looking at this photo, I think I see her God light still present. But I'm not as good as others at seeing. If so, it would indicate she hadn't left her body and if she died soon after, it was an accident.

This chart, June 15, 12:03:27 pm also has Pisces ruling the descendant. This chart could be read, using the 7th as the subject of the photo being taken and the 9th as the granddaughter. This makes sense to since Venus rules the grand child and is exalted in Pisces which also fits her being the natural ruler of that house.

At this point, things are changeable and unstable, mutable signs ruling the angles. But there is a fixed t-square that is not changeable. The fixed laws of the universe come into play here. We can't avoid the law of gravity, any more than we can keep the Sun from rising tomorrow. Moon is at a critical degree, as well as Mars when this picture is taken. This is the photo of Caylee sitting on Great Grandpa's lap on Father's day. The t-square shows the empty part falling in the house of the grandchild so simply could be pointing out this fixed record of the child, Taurus showing tangible value. The critical degrees can show crisis but this was a lovely time, not crisis. The critical degrees are where the Lunar mansions change. Moon, the reflection of Sol, has outgrown her current space and must move into more appropriate quarters. But, Moon here, opposite the grand daughter could be capturing the absence of Caylee, already at this point.

Moon's next major contact at this time is trine Uranus, again a potential accident. Then square Neptune at void. Now, Uranus rules the 12th of the 7th. This is the house of suicide not murder. There is no connection with Saturn ruling, Cindy's daughter, shown by the 5th. A self inflicted accident or suicide wouldn't directly involve other people. Scorpio is known to inflict pain upon self at times. I can't help but notice how often Pisces is showing up int the charts. Allowing Uranus and Neptune to trade signs, as they do when in mutual reception, we can see the potential for an accident by drowning or in water. But I'm not even sure this would be a simple drowning. It looks more like a potential electrical involvement, Aquarius and Gemini both being electrical in nature. Now, I see some 6th house type inconjuncts and activity also. The 6th house involves hygiene like taking a bath. Moon is making a waxing inconjunct to Sun and Venus, the grand daughter that is combust. Sun was recently waxing inconjunct Jupiter also. Sun could be music, a radio, Neptune could also. Mars is the natural ruler of the 8th, death, in the 6th of the photo subject, the 7th, and very near the fatal position of Moon's and nodes. The South node is the release point. Keep in mind that Mars rules the 12th of the grandchild. This release is less than a degree away. There are certain degrees that are said to be connected to suicide. One is the 26th degree of Gemini which is 25Gem01 to 26Gem. Sun is only 6 minutes away and Venus has just left there. Sun is Caley's ruler and Venus disposites her Moon. In fact, using a sunrise chart for Caylee, her 4Libra Moon is very near the turned 8th house here. The Arabic part of danger, here is at critical 17Gem high in the sky. The ruler Rx shows it is likely a repeated danger.

Again, if this isn't how it happened the other 6th house potential is a servant of some kind, someone that provides a service, like a nanny. I am not seeing death at the hands of the mother here. In fact there is no contact shown here between Moon and the potential rulers of mother of either 7th or 9th house Caylee. The same is true if we gave her the ascendant. Cindy's daughter is near crisis, Saturn being near critical 4Virgo, but that doesn't happen yet. Moon will square but not till after moving out of the sign of death. And we know she didn't return home till later that night. Perhaps we could cast a chart for the first call on her phone after she got back in that area for more of the story.

I'm sure this theory or reading won't be easily accepted but this is what I see here. I can more clearly see her in the grave, looking at her asteroid namesake, but I'll have to save that for a later time. Her natal Cayley sits on the midheaven but transiting is in the 4th of this chart, which is not only the grave, but the 8th of the 9th house.

Connie

Good morning all. While I can agree that the same and correct answer can be derived from opposite significators or houses, it is dependent upon one side being read as a reflection and the other side as a projection. The problem comes with pinpointing location and direction. Each side of an axis will point to quite a different place. When two people face off they are facing opposite directions. You can only determine the movements by correctly identifying significators, which is the hardest task in mundane or horary astrology. The JFK assassination is one good example. Out of the dozen or so charts I've been working with where exact details are known, that one is the only one that I have to read direction exactly opposite. One assumption I might come to there is that it was more premeditated than any of the other charts I've been working with. Much more research will need to be done in this area as this is the only one of my group of charts being studied that doesn't involve a missing person, which may usually be more spontaneous rather than premeditated. But I was able to exactly pinpoint the distance by road and direction by reversing the JFK chart, the others by reading them straight. The other reason for reversal may be that the perpetrator sees themselves as the victim when in fact they are projecting themselves onto the victim, seeing them as the perp. If that is the case, the psychological state of the person would need to be determined before the direction of movement could be correctly determined. It could very well be that Oswald was out of body, seeing himself from outside, as when the spirit has departed. He was only a couple days away from his own death so it is highly likely spirit had made the exit.

As for the question regarding the best or correct chart to use, to randomly choose other times would lead many different directions. We could look at when the video/picture of Caylee was taken the day before, which I have looked at. In looking at this photo, I think I see her God light still present. But I'm not as good as others at seeing. If so, it would indicate she hadn't left her body and if she died soon after, it was an accident.

This chart, June 15, 12:03:27 pm also has Pisces ruling the descendant. This chart could be read, using the 7th as the subject of the photo being taken and the 9th as the granddaughter. This makes sense to since Venus rules the grand child and is exalted in Pisces which also fits her being the natural ruler of that house.

At this point, things are changeable and unstable, mutable signs ruling the angles. But there is a fixed t-square that is not changeable. The fixed laws of the universe come into play here. We can't avoid the law of gravity, any more than we can keep the Sun from rising tomorrow. Moon is at a critical degree, as well as Mars when this picture is taken. This is the photo of Caylee sitting on Great Grandpa's lap on Father's day. The t-square shows the empty part falling in the house of the grandchild so simply could be pointing out this fixed record of the child, Taurus showing tangible value. The critical degrees can show crisis but this was a lovely time, not crisis. The critical degrees are where the Lunar mansions change. Moon, the reflection of Sol, has outgrown her current space and must move into more appropriate quarters. But, Moon here, opposite the grand daughter could be capturing the absence of Caylee, already at this point.

Moon's next major contact at this time is trine Uranus, again a potential accident. Then square Neptune at void. Now, Uranus rules the 12th of the 7th. This is the house of suicide not murder. There is no connection with Saturn ruling, Cindy's daughter, shown by the 5th. A self inflicted accident or suicide wouldn't directly involve other people. Scorpio is known to inflict pain upon self at times. I can't help but notice how often Pisces is showing up int the charts. Allowing Uranus and Neptune to trade signs, as they do when in mutual reception, we can see the potential for an accident by drowning or in water. But I'm not even sure this would be a simple drowning. It looks more like a potential electrical involvement, Aquarius and Gemini both being electrical in nature. Now, I see some 6th house type inconjuncts and activity also. The 6th house involves hygiene like taking a bath. Moon is making a waxing inconjunct to Sun and Venus, the grand daughter that is combust. Sun was recently waxing inconjunct Jupiter also. Sun could be music, a radio, Neptune could also. Mars is the natural ruler of the 8th, death, in the 6th of the photo subject, the 7th, and very near the fatal position of Moon's and nodes. The South node is the release point. Keep in mind that Mars rules the 12th of the grandchild. This release is less than a degree away. There are certain degrees that are said to be connected to suicide. One is the 26th degree of Gemini which is 25Gem01 to 26Gem. Sun is only 6 minutes away and Venus has just left there. Sun is Caley's ruler and Venus disposites her Moon. In fact, using a sunrise chart for Caylee, her 4Libra Moon is very near the turned 8th house here. The Arabic part of danger, here is at critical 17Gem high in the sky. The ruler Rx shows it is likely a repeated danger.

Again, if this isn't how it happened the other 6th house potential is a servant of some kind, someone that provides a service, like a nanny. I am not seeing death at the hands of the mother here. In fact there is no contact shown here between Moon and the potential rulers of mother of either 7th or 9th house Caylee. The same is true if we gave her the ascendant. Cindy's daughter is near crisis, Saturn being near critical 4Virgo, but that doesn't happen yet. Moon will square but not till after moving out of the sign of death. And we know she didn't return home till later that night. Perhaps we could cast a chart for the first call on her phone after she got back in that area for more of the story.

I'm sure this theory or reading won't be easily accepted but this is what I see here. I can more clearly see her in the grave, looking at her asteroid namesake, but I'll have to save that for a later time. Her natal Cayley sits on the midheaven but transiting is in the 4th of this chart, which is not only the grave, but the 8th of the 9th house.

Connie
:
Thanks so much for your insight. This is eerily similar to a dream I had re: little Caylee's demise.

Preface: I'm not an astrologer, but love to see how it fits into all of this. I do believe.

With that said --- AqEss do you think that perhaps since Caylee saw CA as more of a 'mother' and KC as more of a 'care-giver', that your chart could be interpreted otherwise based on these facts? Also, since you said charts can be affected by 'state of mind' that the one you posted yesterday pertaining to ZG and that situation, perhaps KCs lies and state of mind could have affected that chart because she has weaved a web of lies and actually BELIEVES them??

Just wondering.

beck, not ignoring your question about the loan of the shovel but in the early days of the case and for some time thereafter, the neighbor was unsure which day Casey borrowed the shovel. Was that question finally answered?

beck, not ignoring your question about the loan of the shovel but in the early days of the case and for some time thereafter, the neighbor was unsure which day Casey borrowed the shovel. Was that question finally answered?

I read his interview with Police and he verified it there...had a receipt from Sam's Club that jogged his memory I think. It was a little cloudy. Thanks Tuba!

Here's something very very interesting....

<<Originally posted by DetMom in the ZG thread yesterday, I think.>>

<<<I just ran across a thread that listed a possible birth date for the Zenaida that Casey says took Caylee. The birthday is listed as Oct 1, 1970. I did a search of public records on ancestry and found this
U.S. Public Records Index
about Zenaida Gonzalez
Name: Zenaida Gonzalez
Birth Date: Oct 1970
Street address: 5110 Rosamond Dr
City: Orlando
County: Orange
State: Florida
Zip Code: 32808
Phone Number: 407
Record Number: 657079511

I did a search on google maps of the address and found this http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

Any time I see a body of water near a place of interest I freak!
I used the A's address on the search map for distance and general location. I have no idea if any of the pings are in this area. >>>>>

There are no pings in the area, but it is adjacent to the 'dead zone time' area around ping 11.

I'm going to speculate here...and it's not a fact, just speculation. Casey did searches on her puter for ZGs all over Orlando...this one won the 'lottery'. She's was 'creating' her story regarding ZG....Let's say she disposed of Caylee in that pond across the street from this complex, so that when Caylee's body is discovered she says 'Oh Zenaida must've killed her'. Do you think? Maybe they should search that pond for peace of mind?

Funny that the ZG there has the same DOB that Casey stated to the Police, even though she tripped up and stated her age as much younger...maybe she should have taken a math class for that 1/2 credit she was shy of graduation from High School. LOL

Here's something very very interesting....

<<Originally posted by DetMom in the ZG thread yesterday, I think.>>

<<<I just ran across a thread that listed a possible birth date for the Zenaida that Casey says took Caylee. The birthday is listed as Oct 1, 1970. I did a search of public records on ancestry and found this
U.S. Public Records Index
about Zenaida Gonzalez
Name: Zenaida Gonzalez
Birth Date: Oct 1970
Street address: 5110 Rosamond Dr
City: Orlando
County: Orange
State: Florida
Zip Code: 32808
Phone Number: 407
Record Number: 657079511

I did a search on google maps of the address and found this http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...num=1&ct=title

Any time I see a body of water near a place of interest I freak!
I used the A's address on the search map for distance and general location. I have no idea if any of the pings are in this area. >>>>>

There are no pings in the area, but it is adjacent to the 'dead zone time' area around ping 11.

I'm going to speculate here...and it's not a fact, just speculation. Casey did searches on her puter for ZGs all over Orlando...this one won the 'lottery'. She's was 'creating' her story regarding ZG....Let's say she disposed of Caylee in that pond across the street from this complex, so that when Caylee's body is discovered she says 'Oh Zenaida must've killed her'. Do you think? Maybe they should search that pond for peace of mind?

Funny that the ZG there has the same DOB that Casey stated to the Police, even though she tripped up and stated her age as much younger...maybe she should have taken a math class for that 1/2 credit she was shy of graduation from High School. LOL

The searches for ZG - as far as we know, from the info we have - were July 16. After the police were brought in and it's more likely that CA did the searches, not KC.

I thought the computer searches for ZG were done prior to Caylee's disappearance...has there been any release of that info?

Family connections can be seen in their natal charts. For example, Casey's Sun is the same degree as Cindy's Mars. Grandparents are said to be represented by Uranus. I've seen this true in my chart as well as others. Caylee's Uranus is very close to Cindy's Uranus but, inconjunct, which could be that servant position I mentioned. Since it is the same planet we can't say one is applying to the other, exactly, but Cindy's Uranus is in this position to Caylee's, Leo making the waxing inconjunct to Pisces. If I were to compare the natural 6th house ruler, Mercury, Caylee's is at 11Leo, conjunct Cindy's Uranus at 8Leo. No, Cindy is her caregiver, not mother figure.

Regardless of what people want to think about Casey, I've never met anyone, male of female, with Cancer Moon that mother and motherhood isn't important too. I have yet to hear one statement from those that know her or see one picture that doesn't support that. No one has said she wasn't a good mother and its written all over her face that she loves that little girl. If she accidentally killed her and is covering, she has split from physical reality in order to bear the pain.That is one way she might try balancing that t-square she has. Cindy, on the other hand has Moon in Aquarius, quite good at nurturing with a detached, objective emotional bond, potentially quite good at caring for other people's children. It is possible Cindy has very late Capricorn Moon which is still not as nurturing and protective as Casey's Moon. Cappy Moon is quite the disciplinarian, although potentially quite responsible and patient.

I thought the computer searches for ZG were done prior to Caylee's disappearance...has there been any release of that info?

They were done prior to her disappearance. Which shows premeditation, I guess. But this ZG that DetMom found the info on fits in with KCs statement of a DOB to LE. Just thougth it was coincidental info? Or not?

Let me clarify -- the info I posted was found by DetMom on the Zenaida G thread in this forum, if that wasn't clear. :) I was posting it here, since there was Z discussion in here based on AqEss's chart.

Look up the address for her and see there's a golf course/pond right across the street from the apartment complex that is her stated address.

The searches for ZG - as far as we know, from the info we have - were July 16. After the police were brought in and it's more likely that CA did the searches, not KC.

Tech -- that's really weird then. if CA did the searches. Because KC told the police (saw that on a site (topix dot com)) that Zenaida's DOB was 10-1-70, and that coincides with the info that was found by DetMom...very strange indeed. Wonder if Cindy gave that info to KC? Or if it was actually KC finding her scapegoat on the puter before she was arrested?

beck, I read burner's entire interview and he really never put a pin in it. He narrowed the date of the shovel loan but was never certain. I did cast a chart in this thread for June 18. It was based on a period when she turned off her cell phone. Did you see that chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen