Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if this predator is not linked to Lindsey; The people of Olympia and beyond will be on the lookout for this very distinctive man and his car. Senses are heightened and I imagine this has caused more parents to have discussions with their children about stranger's which is good.

It has also brought more media attention to Lindsey's case, always a good thing. Two more days until the new moon ... waiting and praying.

Everyone who cares about this missing child is heavy with disappointment because the searches, the analysis, the tips, the horoscopes (many) have yielded nothing tangible.

There is a lunation coming on the Part of Death for the disappearance. This New Moon occurs on 16 December. The speculation becomes more astute then and something may be uncovered.

(brought forward)

good find Razzberry - I would recommend that you call this in to Detective Fayette at Thurston County, or to the crime stoppers #.

(snipped from KIRO sketch notice)

"Police are asking for the public’s help to identify the person in the sketch. Anyone with information is being asked to call Detective Fayette at 709-2779 or Thurston County Crime Stoppers at 493-2222."

~~~
I agree there is a facial resemblance. His stats show him not being as tall, but still worth pointing out to LE, imo.

Razzberry, you might ought to post this info over on the main thread too. This more recent pic seems to have even more resemblance to the sketch, imo.

So what I'm getting from this Tuba, please forgive and correct me if I am wrong. As Lindsey was walking home just past the Shell station, going for the bike (because there was already trouble for it), from what I understand is that the bike is in the back of the Shell station. Not out in the open but a more secluded area. As she is just about there or even at her bike someone pulled up and convinced her to a) either go with them in the car or b)sneak up behind her and take her.

In the first scenario this would be someone who knew that there was trouble regarding the bike and it was there. This is important because knowing this to me means that he knows Lindsey pretty good to know how she knows if she was to leave the bike there, she would get in more trouble. Again this is important because the only time Lindsey can really think about the fight is when she is walking alone. My daughter is 11.5 and her conscious works this way. She would worry about it on the way home because she wouldn't want to be in anymore trouble or just didn't want to fight with her brother.

If we can figure out who was in this situation we should have our perp. Someone Lindsey trusts enough to distract her attention enough feel safe, in such a short amount of time to me means that this person(s) knows her very well.

I know this is really far fetched but a lot can happen in such a short amount of time, take a minute to actually time out up to maybe 5 minutes, a lot of things can be said.

What was the name of the family that the friend was at who broke up the fight between Lindsey and her brother because I'm pretty sure she discussed the situation when she got there. You know just like saying, you even off the cufff, something like "those kids always fighting", or whatever else and innocently enough a conversation starts.

Some how either by chance or quickly decided this person got her.

I am so sorry this is long but I started and couldn't seem to stop.:angel::blushing:
Good Morning Greeneyedgirl,

The only fact I have read that pertains to your question is the Shell station closed for business at 9pm on the 26th. That doesn't necessarrily mean the man working got out of there at that time as there would be some close up duties I would think.

So if Lindsey left Kara's at 9:15 it would only take her what, 5 to 10 min to walk downhill on Maple to the station and get there about 9 25 or so IMO.

I think the natural person to look at then would be this middle aged man who ran that station. I'll check today on him and make sure he was the one who closed that night as I have read about him on another site.

About the friend who broke up the fight it is info from KaraK {not otherwise verified}, said to be a RenaH who was at the time visiting a friend who lives between 6th and 7th on Maple named MaryS. This Rena was the gal who worked with Mom Baum at the Verizon Call Center, possibly on her way to work as she was supposedly standing out in Mary's yard when she broke up the squabble and sent Josh home at Lindsey's request. I believe she then texted Mom Baum to let her know what had happened. Rena lives out of town aways on Sand Creek Rd.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/Criminal%20Cases/JoshontheRoadsat11pm001.jpg

I don't like to withhold information, even when it's sketchy. This is the chart of a report that Josh was roaming rather late on June 26 and paid a visit to Paul J. O.'s out on the country roads. He broadcast the absence of his mom from the house and told Paul O. that he didn't know where she was.

We can't derive a lot from this chart. Saturn in H. 7 usually means the interpretation will be faulty or lacking, often because the time is incorrect. The time must be fairly accurate though because there is so much crisis shown in the chart and that, of course, was true. What we CAN see is that there are House 1 & 7 intercepts and so, the truth is being masked, there is concealment. Another sharp oddity is Pluto parallel the Ascendant. What is the hidden knowledge this boy possesses?

If Josh really went out there a day later, then sure enough, the time IS wrong, by 24 hours! No wonder Saturn in H. 7 alerted to an incorrect time. All the placements one day later are approximately the same, except the Moon is now 21-22° Virgo. It is no longer an event either. Josh engages in this behavior frequently.

It's crossed my mind so many times on this case as well as others, that most children have a natural inclination to embrace the Truth in their lives.

Unfortunately though, too few are given the opportunity nor a safe haven to talk about their truths, especially after a tragedy has occurred in their lives. When in fact far too many tragedies could have been avoided had they been allowed to speak and be heard.

So that is what I would wish for every child this holiday season - to be given the opportunity and a safe environment to speak about whatever truths they have in their minds and hearts - and to remain safe in doing so.

Reminds me of that song: "This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine"

Count how many months she's been missing and you just want to cry. Lindsey's "Have You Seen Me" pictures and info were in my advertisement mail this week down here in So. California. She hasn't been forgotten and her face is still out there. Hope.

McCleary search to get help
Lonely Christmas: Family friend pleads for tips about disappearance of 11-year-old girl six months ago

JACOB JONES; The (Aberdeen) Daily World | • Published December 24, 2009

Grays Harbor County investigators plan to call in new experts as family members prepare to spend their first Christmas without 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who vanished from a McCleary street six months ago.
http://ad.doubleclick.net/ad/mi.oly00/News/Local;dcove=d;pl=story;lvl6=SouthSound;loc=ats;=MREC01;sz=300x250;tile=3;ord=123456789?
Additional missing-child experts are expected to review the investigation in the coming weeks, Undersheriff Rick Scott announced during a news conference Tuesday.
“I don’t think that anyone in this room thought that we’d still be here doing this six months later, but we are. We are far from being done,” Scott said. On Saturday, it will have been a half-year since Lindsey disappeared.

Full-time investigators continue to comb through nearly 1,200 tips in the case, with help from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Scott pledged to devote as many resources to the search as possible.
http://www.theolympian.com/southsound/story/1081271.html

Tuba with Mercury going into retrograde ... Do we see anything in the charts related to the "new experts"? Will the party responsible for Lindsey's disappearance make a move in the next two weeks that finally reveals their identity?

I realize the above is pretty specific, but I just have a feeling.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

What's good: Mercury going retrograde promises an exhaustive review of all the clues, tips, evidence, thinking on the case. What's no so good: Mercury is now and will be when it retrogrades at the same degree as the Moon's nodes as well as conjunct. That portends tragedy.

Thank you Tuba. Can you give me an idea of what the tragedy may be?

This aspect pertains to life in general all over the globe but you would be asking about how the aspect relates to Lindsey's case. Because it trines the Venus-Mars in Taurus of her disappearance and does so from the First House, the missing child experts will find it helpful. It should offer guidance toward a resolution.

Thank you for explaining. Missing child experts? I would hope a few of those type of experts were already working on the case. I wonder what field of expertise they are bringing in? Those who work with trafficking?

Question I've asked myself from the inception of this case: why is the event Sun in House 7 of removals, disputes and thefts? Why is the event Sun in Cancer of family and real property?

The Sun had just sunk and was parallel the Descendant of the chart, so its influence is there. Apparently there had been petty theft and that's why the girls couldn't enter at least two places of business. The theft and the reprimand shows in the chart. We also know there had been a quarrel. We have looked into the possibility of someone moving out, moving house (the removal above). We investigated real property ownership and pried into the family life. What are we leaving out? Did Lindsey trespass to pick a flower? (Sun ruling House 8 of others' personal property in the House of theft on Cancer private land.)

Could the personal property theft on private land also be applicable to Mercury or is that an action that relates only to Lindsey herself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms