Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one turns Lindsey's chart to ascendant 17:39 Gemini,(the walking child) instead of the Sun as the ascendant, one gets 8:20 Scorpio as the Vertex. The same degree as the midheaven & the Hombres Sun. With her chart in this postion it puts Eros & Photographia at the cusp of her 11th house and Saturn at the cusp of her 5th house.

I know it's unconventional to do such things and fully expect to be laughed off the planet. I can't help it, I love a coincidence. I'm now going to look up asteroid 'silly' & see if it is conjunct Mercury in my chart.

That was actually an excellent experiment. There is nothing to preclude doing that and since we do not have a birth time for her, that is a way to personalise the day of her birth to the event that took her out. I call it putting your imagination to good work. What interests me is your finding that Saturn conjoins House 5 in the experiment. Saturn is the abductor in the event chart, ruler of the ASC and positioned in the House of homicide and raw sex.

My own ruminations on this disappearance lead me to speculate that Lindsey did trespass; we already know that land or real property was involved in what happened to her. It is the Cancer Sun that tells us that and the Moon was in extremely tight sextile, dispositing the Sun and exploring in House 8 of investigation. The degree reading for the Sun is "A large tract of land mapped out and enclosed with posts and rails. "

There is no need to be literal about that degree description from Charubel. A vacant lot meets the case. We have information that Lindsey wanted to spend the night away from home. She was not enthused about returning there and took her time. She may or may not have picked up some article from the plot of ground. Her being there in itself presented the opportunity for abduction.

All of the above depicts the Cancer scene and covers the Sign placement for the event. Child snatching in itself is a theft, of course and that fulfills the House 7 field of action. The kidnapper may have felt freer to act in that he guessed or judged that Lindsey did not belong there in the sense that it was not her property.

I think we have narrowed what happened sufficiently that we can eliminate disputes and moving house as the source for the act that took her away. Those possibilities did not prove out in the investigation and did not fit the facts in any way that we can uncover.

It's good to refresh our recollection (now that Mercury is retrograde) of the transits to Lindsey on June 26. Drastic was Pluto opposite her 0° Cancer Mars. Transit Node was conjunct her Neptune for fear, surprise and confusion as it squared her Saturn, leaving her defenseless. Mercury was opposite her Moon, exact. Uranus was on her Jupiter and the Moon squared her Pluto. Mars was on the solstice point of her natal Mercury.

People not giving up hope on finding Lindsey Baum
Posted on December 22, 2009 at 6:51 PM
<snipped>
Almost six months since her disappearance, people in a Grays Harbor County are not giving up on finding Lindsey Baum.

The story has faded from the headlines, but it is fresh in the minds of people closest to the 11-year-old girl.

This holiday, the only thing the people of McCleary, Wash. want is Lindsey home safe.

*Video Included In Article!

Article:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/People-not-giving-up-hope-on-finding-Lindsey-Baum-79947707.html
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
&#8220;Far from being done&#8221;
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 2:54 PM PST
<snipped>
Undersheriff Rick Scott announced in a news conference Tuesday that additional missing child experts are expected to review the investigation in the coming weeks as detectives seek any new approaches, evidence or possibilities in the disappearance.

Full-time investigators continue to comb through nearly 1,200 tips in the case with help from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Scott pledged to devote as many resources to the search as possible for as long as it takes.

Lindsey&#8217;s mother, Melissa Baum, sat silently throughout Tuesday&#8217;s news conference in a gray shirt printed with Lindsey&#8217;s photo.

With wet eyes, Melissa Baum offered one comment.

&#8220;I just want Lindsey home,&#8221; she said.

Scott said he hopes the third-party review of the investigation by additional federal experts will help narrow some direction for the case, which has suffered from very little physical evidence indicating any specific crime or scenario.

Forensic testing has not tied any physical evidence to Baum so far, Scott said, but many items are still at the crime lab awaiting testing.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott gives an update on the search for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum as her friend Michaela cries on her mother Kara Kampen&#8217;s shoulder Tuesday in McCleary.
doc4b326405451c3198818858.jpg

Press Conference Video Included In Article! &#8220;Far from being done&#8221;

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/12/23/local_news/doc4b326405451c3198818858.txt
McCleary search to get help
Lonely Christmas: Family friend pleads for tips about disappearance of 11-year-old girl six months ago
Published: 12/24/09 7:20 am
Updated: 12/28/09 11:54 am
<snipped>
Additional missing-child experts are expected to review the investigation in the coming weeks, Undersheriff Rick Scott announced during a news conference Tuesday.

&#8220;I don&#8217;t think that anyone in this room thought that we&#8217;d still be here doing this six months later, but we are. We are far from being done,&#8221; Scott said. On Saturday, it will have been a half-year since Lindsey disappeared.

The mother of the friend Lindsey was with on the night she disappeard, Kara Kampen, sat nearby as her daughter cried into her shoulder.

&#8220;It&#8217;s Christmas time, a time that friends and family usually spend together,&#8221; Kampen said in a rare public statement.

&#8220;This Christmas is not like that for everyone. Lindsey&#8217;s not home. Her family doesn&#8217;t get to spend this holiday with her.&#8221;

&#8220;It doesn&#8217;t have to be a huge piece of information. Any little bit counts,&#8221; she said. &#8220;It could be what brings Lindsey home where she needs to be now.&#8221;

Article:
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/1005481.html
Video: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS GUY? 2:01
Relatives of Lindsey Baum, the McCleary 10-year-old girl who vanished in June, called Olympia police last month to report a stranger in their backyard.
http://www.mynorthwest.com/?sid=255005&nid=108
Christmas without Lindsey
Six-month mark nears with no trace
December 24, 2009
<snipped>
One of the photos on the missing child posters shows Lindsey Baum in front of the Christmas tree last year. The holiday won&#8217;t be the same without her. A small group of family and friends addressed reporters Tuesday to keep her in people&#8217;s hearts and minds this Christmas season and to urge folks to report anything at all that might lead to finding her.

&#8220;It&#8217;s Christmas time, when family and friends usually spend time together &#8230; Her friends and family don&#8217;t get to spend that with her,&#8221; said Kara Kampen, mother of Lindsey&#8217;s best friend, Michaela, 10, as her daughter cried into her shoulder.

The day after Christmas will mark the six-month anniversary of Lindsey Baum&#8217;s disappearance.

Kara Kampen &#8212; accompanied by her daughter, Michaela &#8212; speaks to reporters Tuesday urging people to report &#8220;any information at all&#8221; that may lead to the return of Lindsey Baum, missing since June 26. Lindsey was last seen heading home from the Kampens&#8217; house.
weekpicsmall.gif

Article:
http://www.thevidette.com/
Search for missing McCleary girl intensifies
POSTED: Thursday, Dec. 24, 2009
<snipped>
The Grays Harbor County sheriff's office says deputies started serving search warrants Friday in the McCleary area in the search for a missing 11-year-old girl.

Sgt. Steve Shumate told KXRO more warrants would be served through the weekend in an operation involving the FBI and the King County sheriff's office.

Shumate says investigators have been following leads and conducting interviews that identified areas that may contain information about the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. She disappeared the night of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

Article:
http://www.bellinghamherald.com/680/story/1217430.html
Ron & Don Show
Audio: Thursday, December 10, 2009
Forza Coffee in Parkland plans to reopen with a special tribute to Lakewood cops. Breaking news in the Lindsey Baum case. Ryan Leaf in trouble with the law in Texas. Brandon Beals, the UFC Pastor!
http://www.mynorthwest.com/resource...o/2009/12/p_Ron_and_Don_Show_20091210_6pm.mp3

Audio: Friday, November 27, 2009
Gregg Knapp filling in for Ron and Don. Dubai's debt hurts our market and should be a warning to us. First cash for clunkers, now dollars for dishwashers. Amanda Knox being sued in Italy. Sad time for Melissa Baum. Best Buy causes controversy by wishing happy holidays to Muslims.
http://www.mynorthwest.com/resource...o/2009/11/p_Ron_and_Don_Show_20091127_4pm.mp3

:angel:

My own ruminations on this disappearance lead me to speculate that Lindsey did trespass; we already know that land or real property was involved in what happened to her. It is the Cancer Sun that tells us that and the Moon was in extremely tight sextile, dispositing the Sun and exploring in House 8 of investigation. The degree reading for the Sun is "A large tract of land mapped out and enclosed with posts and rails. "

There is no need to be literal about that degree description from Charubel. A vacant lot meets the case. We have information that Lindsey wanted to spend the night away from home. She was not enthused about returning there and took her time. She may or may not have picked up some article from the plot of ground. Her being there in itself presented the opportunity for abduction.

All of the above depicts the Cancer scene and covers the Sign placement for the event. Child snatching in itself is a theft, of course and that fulfills the House 7 field of action. The kidnapper may have felt freer to act in that he guessed or judged that Lindsey did not belong there in the sense that it was not her property.

I think we have narrowed what happened sufficiently that we can eliminate disputes and moving house as the source for the act that took her away. Those possibilities did not prove out in the investigation and did not fit the facts in any way that we can uncover.

As we discard one meaning in the event chart, something else takes on more importance, the information yielded is getting more specific. I hope your words mean something to someone who had intimate knowledge of Lindsey's habits and day to day activities.

Can you speak more about the "vacant lot"? Could we be talking about for instance the gas station/minimart that went out of business? Could Lindsey have picked her flower there?

http://maps.google.com/maps?layer=c...,&ved=0CBYQ2wU&sa=X&ei=NNA7S_D6G4XipgSrndH5BQ

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&gl=us&hl=en&g=205+West+Simpson+Avenue%2C+Mccleary%2C+WA+98557-9651&q=140+South+3rd+Street%2C+Mccleary%2C+wa+&btnG=Search+Maps

If you click on the red A and then on the small picture it takes you to streetview, from there us the arrows, you can get a 360 degree view. I'm not sure how recent these maps are.

There must be a vacant plot behind the other gas station too because the bike was thrown down there. The more the land, the ground, lacks improvement, the closer it meets the degree description.

We know that there was a dispute June 26, over the bike. We know that someone was indeed moving house. These actions were part of the environment of the crime but I don't think we need them as part of it. The theft is satisfied by the child snatching, the kidnap.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...nal Cases/JuneEventwithLindseysPlanets001.jpg

This crime has generated numerous charts and recently, Paulette's turned look at the event, a chart I did as a natal for Lindsey with the degree of the walking child as her Ascendant and now, the Evangeline Adams method of using the wheel of June 26 at the time Lindsey vanished with her own planets inside the wheel. That is the chart at the above link.

This chart features a Y formation or YOD with Pluto as stem and activator and 5:39 II inside House 5 as the reaction point. That is a point that is not filled. Of course, we will keep an eye skinned for anyone whose important planet fills in that degree. We also know from the zero degrees on that cusp that something was new on the walk. That may have been a sign of some sort, a sprinkler, a fresh path, a fence post, whatever made for a different look to that stretch of her return home.

In the original event chart, Mars was trine Saturn. In her natal planets, Mars is sextile Saturn, the same sort of hard male figure. Mars is at the midpoint of the Sun and Venus: ardor and lust and Mars is out of bounds in declination, therefore aggressive and lunging. The Sun is at solstice point with Venus for her appeal. Remember, Mercury of the walking child activated those Venus - Sun antiscia.

The Mercury here is at solstice point or antiscion of the Mars on June 26 and so was tripped off strongly. Mercury is severely jarred by Uranus opposite, which is parallel the Moon. This quadruple combination is extremely violent. The midpoint of House 7 and House 8 is the Sun. Another person, an event (Sun) and death.

Mars in inconjunct or quincunx Neptune, so deep dusk did reduce visibility and further disarm the vulnerability of Saturn square Neptune. No defenses. Saturn slowed progress toward home and blocked the way. It is likely that Saturn had a few or was under some chemical influence but he definitely presented a phony front. Saturn is also parallel the lunar node. Digging.

Tuba, thank you. Did Saturn block her way home with a vehicle? I mean, did Saturn (perp.) physically turn a vehicle to block her path?

Thank you Tuba! Again, I hope this information means something to a local who would know of any changes like those you mentioned. The circle is getting smaller ...

Tuba,
Reguarding the something new in her path in your most recent chart, I think I recall a firework stand being set up was mention in one of the articals or discussions here.

It was probably on a corner or in some way prominent, drawing notice. Actually this new feature shows up in all the charts. It is the 0° II on the House of the child. The look or conditions had changed. The stand would have a sign too and that fits the chart. If you should see a location for the stand, bring the information back here, okay? Thank you!

Snipped from JenniferO's post #84, thread 17 for Lindsey Baum.

"firework stand was located where the red circle is.. but MB, KK and a few other locals can't remember if it was there the night Lindsey went missing."

She also included a map with the site of the fireworks booth circled.

Everywhere I've lived the fireworks sellers must have a city license to operate. I'll check into it on Monday when city hall is open.

Sorry, I don't know how to bring over a link. Challenged in that area.

07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Gailrene
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Two things I noticed while looking at JVK's photo thread:

A fireworks trailer is sitting on what looks to be Simpson and 3rd. Does anyone know how long before the 4th it was there and who owned or ran it during the time?

Also, I noticed a truck selling produce. Is this a local person and do they set up regularly on that corner?

You are right about both of those. I know for sure they were both there on Saturday, June 27th. I don't know who owns or runs either one. I can tell you, I bought produce from the truck on that Saturday as well. I had gotten 2 phone calls from the police dept that morning saying that Lindsey was missing...so of course, I was suspicious of the produce guy and couldn't help but check his hands for defense wounds..lol. His hands were scratched up, but all old wounds..probably from picking produce. I got the impression he is from Yakima where he gets his produce. Can't verify that though.

07-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Gailrene
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
Two things I noticed while looking at JVK's photo thread:

A fireworks trailer is sitting on what looks to be Simpson and 3rd. Does anyone know how long before the 4th it was there and who owned or ran it during the time?

Also, I noticed a truck selling produce. Is this a local person and do they set up regularly on that corner?

You are right about both of those. I know for sure they were both there on Saturday, June 27th. I don't know who owns or runs either one. I can tell you, I bought produce from the truck on that Saturday as well. I had gotten 2 phone calls from the police dept that morning saying that Lindsey was missing...so of course, I was suspicious of the produce guy and couldn't help but check his hands for defense wounds..lol. His hands were scratched up, but all old wounds..probably from picking produce. I got the impression he is from Yakima where he gets his produce. Can't verify that though.

Thank you. I was just getting ready to go look for pictures. I remember someone mentioning the trailer being there on the weekend after Lindsey went missing. According to three different locals I spoke to today.. they don't recall it being there on Friday night (when Lindsey went missing) but thought maybe it had been brought in sometime on Saturday the 27th.

Tuba,
It seems like either the fireworks stand or the produce vendor would have tempting items for Lindsey to have taken/trespassed.
Also produce=digging.

I got a good look at the Main Forum thumbnail map and hypnotised myself with the satellite map surrounding the firework stand and where Lindsey was last seen. Then I diagrammed it into my notebook. There were lots of vacant plots of ground along her route, like the one on Maple at South Main, west side of the lot.

Thanks for all the help with the new additions to the scene, the produce truck and the fireworks stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz