FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this investigation at?

I would be interested to have an update on the case. It's been way too long with no answers, very suspicious. I'd be curious to know what happened with the people of interest and/or suspects in the case.

LE says it's still an active investigation and there is nothing new to share. They continue to look into any tips that are received.

Thank you for keeping Lindsey in your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it. :)

Regarding Lindsey Baum and the Cheema Mikes Market & Singhs Pizza...both businesses in same building...they deliver pizza as well...have they checked out?

Mikes Market is where one of the POIs was recorded as being that night (the video was later released when it became known that TH was a POI). The pizza place didn't open until after Lindsey went missing.

I have read several places that Lindsey was an avid "Twilight" fan. I have never read the books or watched any of the movies (nor do I care to), but I do know that the biggest audience for the movies seems to be the 10 to 14 year olds (although I know a 40 year old woman who by her own admission has seen each of the movies in the theater at least 20 times).

I don't know if Linsey had been in contact via Facebook or Myspace with any "adults" who are also Twilight fans, but there are quite a number of them in Washington State.

My primary interest in this is that there is an occult group based in Bremerton, WA that claims to be practicing Vampirism. Bremerton is 54 miles from McCleary. If she got into contact with somebody who appeared to be a Twilignt fan, could she possibly have unknowingly been in contact with a member of this group?

Since all of Linsdey's on-line information has been either removed or hidden, does anybody know who some of her on-line "friends were?

I have read several places that Lindsey was an avid "Twilight" fan. I have never read the books or watched any of the movies (nor do I care to), but I do know that the biggest audience for the movies seems to be the 10 to 14 year olds (although I know a 40 year old woman who by her own admission has seen each of the movies in the theater at least 20 times).

I don't know if Linsey had been in contact via Facebook or Myspace with any "adults" who are also Twilight fans, but there are quite a number of them in Washington State.

My primary interest in this is that there is an occult group based in Bremerton, WA that claims to be practicing Vampirism. Bremerton is 54 miles from McCleary. If she got into contact with somebody who appeared to be a Twilignt fan, could she possibly have unknowingly been in contact with a member of this group?

Since all of Linsdey's on-line information has been either removed or hidden, does anybody know who some of her on-line "friends were?
We discussed her online social media in the beginning. I'm thinking in the first thread there might be mention of other online friends. I might even have saved screen shots of her friend lists. Seems she had 2 facebook accounts iirc. I will try to check tomorrow.

Ive never heard of Lindseys case, I guess coz Im outside the US. I cant believe its been so long and there has been no clues at all. I hope she is found. Thinking of her and will now continue to check back for any updates.

Thinking of Lindsey tonight ~

I hope one day the truth comes to light. Speaking of that, whatever happened to the jewelery guy, virtual silence?

He lived in McCleary in 2009.

Seeing red that he worked with kids.

Correction. He lived in Montesano in 2009. I don't believe he ever lived in McCleary.
The reporter in the KIRO video is reporting from the Montesano Court House and she said "He loved HERE in 2009" meaning Montesano.

I don't know this man in person but I've had interactions with him on Facebook in various groups. I always thought he was kind of bizarre/eccentric acting but never thought it would be because of something like rape or molestation.
I don't know that he is who took Lindsey, I personally don't see any connection between him and Lindsey but anything is possible.

The reporter says, "Any time someone is arrested, suspected of abusing a young girl, they pursue him as a possible lead in the Lindsey Baum case." I think that have absolutely nothing to link him to Lindsey at this point. They're just considering it possible based on the accusations.

There are far better suspects, IMO.

Glad to see Lindsey in the news, though.

My heart jumped when I saw Kiro7 link on my FB Stream.

Way back when, didn't we look at someone from a church? Was it connected to this person?

SWMNBN, will you share who you think the better suspects are?
BTW, does anyone remember the significance of SheWhoMustNotBeNamed hat?:thinking:

This just came up on my Facebook news feed
"The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office doesn't believe Gregory B. Johnson, recently charged with child rape and molestation, is in any way connected to the case of Lindsey Baum, who has been missing since 2009."

Posted by The Daily World with a link to their article. You need a subscription in order to read the article.

Thanks JenniferO.

The bright spot ... the arrest got Lindsey's name back in the media. My thoughts are with the victims of Johnson.

My heart jumped when I saw Kiro7 link on my FB Stream.

Way back when, didn't we look at someone from a church? Was it connected to this person?

SWMNBN, will you share who you think the better suspects are?
BTW, does anyone remember the significance of SheWhoMustNotBeNamed hat?:thinking:

My personal "favorite" is the jewelry store owner, Tim Hartman. (He has been named as a POI so we can name him.)
Just a feeling.

Well, unless Hartman has a come to Jesus moment and confesses, I guess we'll never know.

So frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member