FOUND DECEASED - WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart jumped when I saw Kiro7 link on my FB Stream.

Way back when, didn't we look at someone from a church? Was it connected to this person?

SWMNBN, will you share who you think the better suspects are?
BTW, does anyone remember the significance of SheWhoMustNotBeNamed hat?:thinking:

Yes!!! There was talk of a church and Lindsey visiting a social or something. I thought it was in Elma. Hmmmm. So long ago. [emoji20]

Thinking about you Lindsey as the holidays approach. I can't believe after all this time it is still unknown what happened. You will never be forgotten.

Merry Christmas to all who still follow Lindsey's case. She is the first missing case that I started following unfortunately there are now so many more.

Can't believe Lindsey still isn't home...

I would never have imagined that all those years ago.

Nor would I have imagined how quiet her thread would grow, especially when her threads were a flurry of activity for so long!

Ugh. For some reason, this one hurts me. I feel a strange connection to missing since 2009 Steven Koecher, but this one really hits me hard. I hate not knowing.

New member here. A lifelong Washingtonian, I've been quietly following Lindsey's case for just about two years. I am always hoping that a break will be made in the case, that Lindsey may be found and the knots in all our hearts may ease. I speak of her to family and friends, sometimes personally offended when they haven't heard of her case. Today I thought of her again and finally found the words to express myself.

I hope you're found soon, darling girl, and your disappearance put to rest. Hugs and prayers. :heartbeat:

New member here. A lifelong Washingtonian, I've been quietly following Lindsey's case for just about two years. I am always hoping that a break will be made in the case, that Lindsey may be found and the knots in all our hearts may ease. I speak of her to family and friends, sometimes personally offended when they haven't heard of her case. Today I thought of her again and finally found the words to express myself.

I hope you're found soon, darling girl, and your disappearance put to rest. Hugs and prayers. :heartbeat:

:goodpost:

:wagon: to Websleuths, OutDamnedSpot! Thanks for joining us in Lindsey's thread! :seeya:

I think of her all the time. It's just so hard to believe that after all this time she still hasn't been found. There were many of us here and we had lots of suspects in mind but no one has been arrested and many have been cleared. i guess we wait and hope LE hasn't given up.

Does a map exist that definitively shows the specific areas that have been searched by LE or volunteers? I'm sure many outdoors enthusiasts would be willing to look at unsearched areas. I know a lot of territory was covered, but there's a whole lotta forest out there. Also,could anyone tell me the specific area where brush was cleared north of town (by inmates I think) it was one of the last areas searched I think. Thanks!

Walking home from a friends home at between 9-9:30 pm. That is pretty late for a 5th grader to be out walking by herself . . ..
I can remember, as a 3rd grader, being sent to the store four blocks away at 10:00 or 10:30 at night to buy my mother's boyfriend a pack of cigarettes. (I didn't mind; I thought it was fun.) I routinely stayed outside playing till 9:30 or later in the summer because it was still light out. Spending too much time on this site can make it seem like there's a kidnapper on every corner, but the truth is that stranger abductions are extremely rare. Risk is an unfortunate aspect of life. If children don't have some freedom, they'll be miserable.

I found this article today.
http://www.chinookobserver.com/co/local-news/20150915/lindsey-baums-mom-still-has-hope?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook_The_Daily_Astorian

It's good to see LE hasn't given up on finding her. Where are you Lindsey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulob419