Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO ...

BBM: I agree ...

The FM Stores and Gym were places TH knew she would be seen at and "presto" ... TH has her "alibis". FM Stores more than likely HAVE cameras and they KNOW her at the Gym ... I believe she had someone else involved to do the "dirty work" she did not want to do ... and this is the person who did "whatever" to Kyron ...

And remember TH's comment on her FB just a few days after Kyron went "missing" : the comment made by TH that stated she was "hitting the gym" ... hmmm ... COULD this have been a "message" to the perp she had involved ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

The gym is very close to the 2nd Fred Meyer's. Like a 3 minute drive. She ended up back in the same area again 90 minutes later to go to the gym. Hmmmmm. Maybe she was meeting someone there.

Well, in the recorded interview (http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx) Andrea Leckey said they were *in* the store, and that Terri said she was their "looking" for medicine for her baby, which to me would indicate that she had not yet made her purchases.

JMO

I'm obsessing again over Kyron. The Fred Myers visits that day by Terri has me bothered again. Andrea Leckey is the woman who saw Terri on June 4th that morning at the second FM store. She gives a time of between 9:30 and 10 am. Police released photos of the truck Terri was driving that morning and asks the public whether anyone saw her truck in the parking lot of that FW on Walker Rd at 10 am. Why not ask for the same time that Andrea specified, the range of one half an hour from 9:30 to 10 am?

Also, IF Terri bought a coffee at the 1st Fred Meyers at 9:12 am (not sure if she bought a coffee but she bought something) did she bring this coffee to the second FM? Did Andrea see her with a coffee? Doubtful since Andrea claims Baby K was sick and in her mother's arms. I doubt she would shuffle around looking for a camera or phone with her kid and a coffee. It's possible she left her coffee in the truck, but 30 min. is a long time to leave a coffee if you are like me( I know I need my morning coffee and second cup, etc.) I say 30 min. because according to google maps, it only takes 9 mins or so get from one FM to the other. Anyway, not likely important.

Where was Andrea approached by Terri? Was it in the parking lot? In the store itself? In the entrance? On the way in or out? Did Terri already have her purchases done? Was Andrea on her way out of the store? It could be that Terri was stalling Andrea to keep her inside of the store and away from the parking lot She could have just started talking about anything off of the top of her head and she chose to talk about Kyron and hey why not show the photo too? Taking more time.

I haven't read anything about where the chance encounter took place other than it was at the Walker St. FM.

Did Terri ask a pharmacist at the first FM for child meds? It takes about 12 minutes to drive from Skyline School to the Imbrie FM if she drove south on Cornelius Pass. How long did she spend in the store? She couldn't have spent more than a few minutes at most at that store, if she left right after the 9:12 am purchase.

If something happened to Kyron at this point (Imbrie FM), why would she drive to the 2nd FM right away? Did she buy something just to place her way from the school? Did she make a mistake and mean to go to the Walker St. FM?

Interview with Andrea Leckey after her testimony in the Kyron Horman Case - YouTube

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html?tab=gallery#img4

I think that TH got someone to "act as if they were taking Kyron to the dr appt for TH" and with that Kyron went with that person. She/he may have told Kyron that Terri would catch up with them at the dr. appt. The baby was running a fever and she needed to get some OTC meds for her and would see him at the office in a few.

This is a very believable scenario, especially if the other person were someone known to Kyron.

JMO

MOO ...

BBM: I agree ...

The FM Stores and Gym were places TH knew she would be seen at and "presto" ... TH has her "alibis". FM Stores more than likely HAVE cameras and they KNOW her at the Gym ... I believe she had someone else involved to do the "dirty work" she did not want to do ... and this is the person who did "whatever" to Kyron ...

And remember TH's comment on her FB just a few days after Kyron went "missing" : the comment made by TH that stated she was "hitting the gym" ... hmmm ... COULD this have been a "message" to the perp she had involved ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

From the alleged murder-for-hire plot against Kaine, we have the idea that Terri tries to use others to do the "dirty work", so that is a realistic scenario, in my opinion.

I totally agree that going to the FM stores, where there are cameras, and in particular, calling out to someone who is only a passing acquaintance and even showing her the picture of Kyron having been left behind at the school with his science fair project were attempts to establish her alibi. Perhaps going to two stores was even an attempt to run into someone she knows. (I know there are certain stores I go to where I can be just about certain of seeing *somebody* I know at any time.)

Maybe the speculation that someone else is involved is why Kaine still sometimes behaves as if Kyron were alive.

All JMO.

Does anyone know if the FM stores have designated spots for mothers/fathers with small children and parking spots for expectant mothers? In Canada, most stores have these designated spots and they are near the entrance. Because Terri had baby K in tow and the baby was sick, she could have spot like this but she parked far from the entrances, from what I remember. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

Does anyone know if the FM stores have designated spots for mothers/fathers with small children and parking spots for expectant mothers? In Canada, most stores have these designated spots and they are near the entrance. Because Terri had baby K in tow and the baby was sick, she could have spot like this but she parked far from the entrances, from what I remember. This doesn't make sense to me at all.

I've only seen those in the UK, matou. I've never noticed family parking spots at any of the stores here, including the FMs I use.

IIRC, a day's worth of antibiotic doses SHOULD begin to knock out the pain of an ear infection. Especially when used in conjunction with a children's pain reliever.

Maybe she was uncomfortable driving the truck because of it's size?

If I recall correctly, June of 2010 was when there was an infant pain reliever recall and with K being under 2, it wasn't unreasonable thatbshe might need to go to another store. I am in Florid and our Publix wasn't good about keeping itnon the shelf. This is a better argument for her to go to Albertsons, however.

I'm not TH's defender, but these 2 things could be reasonable.

Maybe she was uncomfortable driving the truck because of it's size? [snip]

I am confused about what you are responding to/speculating about here. It would appear that she was not uncomfortable driving the truck, since she says she took a long drive in it with Baby K that morning.

JMO

In my own limited personal experience, driving a full-sized pickup is a different experience from parking the darn thing.

TH may have parked waaaay out in the lot to avoid bumping another vehicle or blocking spots.

IIRC, her own car is a Mustang. I park DH's truck further out so folks don't trip over the receiver hitch....

Laughing

I see what you mean! I park my van away from other cars, too!

No, I've never seen that sort of thing around here. I was in that parking lot once and didn't notice any special parking. I did notice that there was a big white truck in the parking lot and it was on the further side of the lot. The lot isn't really all that big and walking from the end to the front isn't a big deal whatsoever.

Here's a pic I took from the far end of the parking lot when I was there in August 2010.

100_1497-1.jpg

In my own limited personal experience, driving a full-sized pickup is a different experience from parking the darn thing.

TH may have parked waaaay out in the lot to avoid bumping another vehicle or blocking spots.

IIRC, her own car is a Mustang. I park DH's truck further out so folks don't trip over the receiver hitch....

Laughing

You are so right! I drive a Jeep Grand Cherokee and in some parking lots that have straight-in spaces, along with narrow lanes between, makes it difficult to park and even worse to back out of.

I can totally relate to the parking problems. I have a rather small car but I'm still afraid to park in tight spaces.

If she was only planning to buy some medicine and a coffee carrying the baby across the parking lot would have been less of an issue than with a huge load of groceries.

I am confused about what you are responding to/speculating about here. It would appear that she was not uncomfortable driving the truck, since she says she took a long drive in it with Baby K that morning.

JMO

Good point, you're probably right.

JMO

We don't have Fred Meyers stores, but we have a shopping plaza with a Walmart and a very busy grocery store. I've often noticed how the trucks are always parked along the outside perimeter of the lot, especially the larger trucks. They are almost never parked close to the doors. Also, many of them were backed into the parking space. One guy told me that he always backs in because he worries about hitting a child whom he couldn't see. If you think about it, it makes alot of sense. It doesn't have anything to do with driving skill or one's comfort--the fact is that these trucks are wider than cars and they can't get past cars easily in the cramped aisles of many lots. It's hard to park them in between two parked cars too. They take up so much of the parking space that even if a car isn't too close to them when the driver parks, it may be later when he or she gets back to the truck. Also, Terri's truck is pretty new and she might not have wanted it to get dented by someone's door.

Laughing

My SIL has a Dodge Ram, he let me use it early in the year to pick up garden supplies. I thought I'd never park the thing. I drove way away from the front door so I could park and take up 2 places. :)

I know this is way late to the conversation. But I always park a long ways from store entrances away from other vehicles. I do this for several reasons, to avoid door dings, more exercise, being away from other vehicles makes me feel safer, no one can crouch down and hide behind a vehicle then carjack me. I typically see nice cars and big trucks parked away from the entrance and small, beat up cars parked near the entrance.

In Texas, my grocery store offers one expectant mother parking spot. You have to get a tag to use and it has an expiration date on it. When the baby is born, they give you a sign for the yard, and a bag of promotional items. Frankly, I always felt like the pregnant women weren't the ones who needed those spaces. Oh how I longed for one in the days of shopping with three children ages 6, 3 & 0. That was a lot harder than being pregnant! Babies R Us also offers parking for expectant mothers (but NOT the poor woman who just delivered A 9 pounder 3 days ago, needs diapers, and has 20 stitches in her bottom. Odd.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee