Fred Meyers Store - June 4, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obsessing again over Kyron. The Fred Myers visits that day by Terri has me bothered again. Andrea Leckey is the woman who saw Terri on June 4th that morning at the second FM store. She gives a time of between 9:30 and 10 am. Police released photos of the truck Terri was driving that morning and asks the public whether anyone saw her truck in the parking lot of that FW on Walker Rd at 10 am. Why not ask for the same time that Andrea specified, the range of one half an hour from 9:30 to 10 am?

Also, IF Terri bought a coffee at the 1st Fred Meyers at 9:12 am (not sure if she bought a coffee but she bought something) did she bring this coffee to the second FM? Did Andrea see her with a coffee? Doubtful since Andrea claims Baby K was sick and in her mother's arms. I doubt she would shuffle around looking for a camera or phone with her kid and a coffee. It's possible she left her coffee in the truck, but 30 min. is a long time to leave a coffee if you are like me( I know I need my morning coffee and second cup, etc.) I say 30 min. because according to google maps, it only takes 9 mins or so get from one FM to the other. Anyway, not likely important.

Where was Andrea approached by Terri? Was it in the parking lot? In the store itself? In the entrance? On the way in or out? Did Terri already have her purchases done? Was Andrea on her way out of the store? It could be that Terri was stalling Andrea to keep her inside of the store and away from the parking lot She could have just started talking about anything off of the top of her head and she chose to talk about Kyron and hey why not show the photo too? Taking more time.

I haven't read anything about where the chance encounter took place other than it was at the Walker St. FM.

Did Terri ask a pharmacist at the first FM for child meds? It takes about 12 minutes to drive from Skyline School to the Imbrie FM if she drove south on Cornelius Pass. How long did she spend in the store? She couldn't have spent more than a few minutes at most at that store, if she left right after the 9:12 am purchase.

If something happened to Kyron at this point (Imbrie FM), why would she drive to the 2nd FM right away? Did she buy something just to place her way from the school? Did she make a mistake and mean to go to the Walker St. FM?

Interview with Andrea Leckey after her testimony in the Kyron Horman Case - YouTube

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100455014.html?tab=gallery#img4

The problem, Matou, is that we have not one speck more information to answer any of your questions that we did almost fifteen months ago...

The problem, Matou, is that we have not one speck more information to answer any of your questions that we did almost fifteen months ago...

Thanks C, I just didn't know if anyone had any other info about where exactly Terri and Andrea were talking. I thought I may have missed it somewhere.

I always had the impression that the conversation/meet-up took place inside the store, but no proof of that...

Makes you wonder what she was doing in the 6 hours before he was reported missing. I have been saying for over a year she was setting up an alibi by being at the two FM and the Gym. Someone took Kyron, and I think it was set up by TH. She had to do a MFH on KH, so why not Kyron too? She isn't strong enough to do it herself, she is weak when it comes to doing the job herself. I bet she met the perfect person at the Gym or some other place she went and it was all arranged in person. JMo

In the interview with AL (long version) I noticed that AL states: Terri said "you know, it's going on for a couple of hours so I decided to get my child some medicine." At that point it was already at least 9:30 am if AL is correct. The fair ended at 10 am. So she's been away from the school for at least 45 min at this point if she left Skyline at 8:45 and still no medicine. Baby K was sick the day before too according to AL. How sick was she and why no medicine yet if she was already sick since the day before?
There's a hole here somewhere and it's really bugging me.

Long version AL video: http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/n...-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx

Makes you wonder what she was doing in the 6 hours before he was reported missing. I have been saying for over a year she was setting up an alibi by being at the two FM and the Gym. Someone took Kyron, and I think it was set up by TH. She had to do a MFH on KH, so why not Kyron too? She isn't strong enough to do it herself, she is weak when it comes to doing the job herself. I bet she met the perfect person at the Gym or some other place she went and it was all arranged in person. JMo

MOO ...

BBM: I agree ...

The FM Stores and Gym were places TH knew she would be seen at and "presto" ... TH has her "alibis". FM Stores more than likely HAVE cameras and they KNOW her at the Gym ... I believe she had someone else involved to do the "dirty work" she did not want to do ... and this is the person who did "whatever" to Kyron ...

And remember TH's comment on her FB just a few days after Kyron went "missing" : the comment made by TH that stated she was "hitting the gym" ... hmmm ... COULD this have been a "message" to the perp she had involved ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

I think that TH got someone to "act as if they were taking Kyron to the dr appt for TH" and with that Kyron went with that person. She/he may have told Kyron that Terri would catch up with them at the dr. appt. The baby was running a fever and she needed to get some OTC meds for her and would see him at the office in a few.

MOO ...

BBM: I agree ...

The FM Stores and Gym were places TH knew she would be seen at and "presto" ... TH has her "alibis". FM Stores more than likely HAVE cameras and they KNOW her at the Gym ... I believe she had someone else involved to do the "dirty work" she did not want to do ... and this is the person who did "whatever" to Kyron ...

And remember TH's comment on her FB just a few days after Kyron went "missing" : the comment made by TH that stated she was "hitting the gym" ... hmmm ... COULD this have been a "message" to the perp she had involved ?

MOO MOO MOO ...

Was Terri's facebook account always public? Did she have it public both before and after Kyron went missing? Maybe she was relaying messages to someone or establishing alibis or explanations for her whereabouts. I seem to remember being able to see her account and posts for awhile.

I think that TH got someone to "act as if they were taking Kyron to the dr appt for TH" and with that Kyron went with that person. She/he may have told Kyron that Terri would catch up with them at the dr. appt. The baby was running a fever and she needed to get some OTC meds for her and would see him at the office in a few.

Andrea Leckey stated that she knew that baby K was sick the day before (June 3rd) when she was interviewed about seeing Terri at the Fred Meyers. Did Terri work out and bring baby K to the gym the day before AND to the gym again that day too? I'm beginning to think baby K wasn't really sick. She didn't have medicine for her child on the day she was supposed to be carting TWO kids around and staying at Skyline for the fair AND she was supposed to bring the project home afterwards too. She didn't bring the project home and went working out instead (and who knows what else for 90 minutes). I think she purposefully avoided returning to the school to pick up the project (didn't she phone in to find out when she could pick it up, like she was playing dumb about this?) She didn't have medicine for her sick kid that morning BEFORE she left the house to be at an event where there were many many children and parents walking around. She did not go to the doctor that day for baby K to get antibiotics which are usually necessary to cure ear aches due to ear infections. I call bs on her baby being sick. I think that story was to further confuse everyone about a doctor's appointment (for Kyron? for K?) and on which day that appointment was supposed to occur.

I seem to remember Kaine verifying that the baby was sick.

I don't have the link but I agree; I recall Kaine saying that she had been keeping the family up crying, etc. that week with what they supposed was an earache.

This really really sucks! I was sure there would be something by now. Sometimes I come in here, and there are no posts for days. :( I remember when they said it would not become a cold case. I pray there is something soon!

Sorry to keep on about this but I listened to the 25 min interview with Kaine and Desiree and near the 2:40 mark (I don't have the link now but will link it later: the Oregonian July 27th, 2010 I think). Kaine is asked about K having a "toothache or something like that" and Kaine replies cautiously, like he's afraid of revealing too much info and then states the that's her (Terri) "story". The way he says it made me think that Kaine wasn't sure that K was sick with an earache or whatever.

Link: http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

And remember during all of this Dee dee went missing from her job. Was she taking care of business while TH ran around establishing alibis?

OK I found a link with Kaine stating that K was sick for a few weeks prior and crying at night. I'm still suspicious though.

Kaine attributed the staring spells to sleep deprivation. In the weeks leading up to Kyron's disappearance, the baby – K – had been dealing with an ear infection. He says her crying at night was keeping the whole family up, especially Kyron, whose room is right across the hall.

The infection plays a key role in what Terri claims she did after the science fair. Surveillance video shows she visited two different Fred Meyer stores to get medication for K.

http://www.katu.com/news/specialreports/122554994.html

I guess her "story" is about having to drive around for 90 minutes until the medicine started working. Kaine said he never had to do that.

I guess her "story" is about having to drive around for 90 minutes until the medicine started working. Kaine said he never had to do that.

Why would he have had to do that, when TH was generally there, and with the baby? To me, his remark sounds like a dig at TH, as though he could manage the baby better.

Why would he have had to do that, when TH was generally there, and with the baby? To me, his remark sounds like a dig at TH, as though he could manage the baby better.

Hmmm maybe so. It could be a dig at her. But since K was sick for awhile, maybe he did look after her while Terri did groceries or other errands. It sounds as if K would have had meds for awhile (sick a few weeks), either painkiller meds and/or antibiotics for an ear infection. Maybe he had to give K some meds himself during that time. I also find it odd that he would ask Terri to bring the project there on the Thursday and go with Kyron AND a sick K to the school to bring the project back home. I think K was feeling better at that point or he didn't realize that it was alot of work for Terri to do with a sick child. I find the whole thing odd. If it were me and my baby was sick, I would not do all the tasks involved with the school that day, it would make me miserable. I also wouldn't go to work out either. JMO

Hmmm maybe so. It could be a dig at her. But since K was sick for awhile, maybe he did look after her while Terri did groceries or other errands. It sounds as if K would have had meds for awhile (sick a few weeks), either painkiller meds and/or antibiotics for an ear infection. Maybe he had to give K some meds himself during that time. I also find it odd that he would ask Terri to bring the project there on the Thursday and go with Kyron AND a sick K to the school to bring the project back home. I think K was feeling better at that point or he didn't realize that it was alot of work for Terri to do with a sick child. I find the whole thing odd. If it were me and my baby was sick, I would not do all the tasks involved with the school that day, it would make me miserable. I also wouldn't go to work out either. JMO

I believe it was discussed that there was a recall of kiddie meds right about the time that the baby was teething. This might explain the more than one FM store. Too, by the time KH took control of the baby most of her teething should have been behind her. Sometimes when kids are teething they also have earaches but Antibiotic is given sparingly for teething problems. I don't think KH really knew much about the everyday occurrences where the kids were concerned. At least it seems that way to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuznFinder