GA - Child Found Tied Up In Sweltering Car

The article says companion to me that is a BF or a date NOT a relative.

So this women trying to woo her older (probably well off) new BF (notice the age dif!) let him just do this to her child..

Also notice he made bail at a mere 5K and she is still sitting is county jail (it did not say what her bail is but I assume the same)

Such a low bail tells me that it is unlikely that either of them will do time and that boy will be right back with his Anna Nicole Smith wanna be mom in no time.

Likely. I'm social worker. Take my word for it.

Maybe the poor excuse of a mother will fail drug tests or the boy will tell of other abuse that happened and won't go back. Hopefully for his sake. The other day as I was coming out of Walgreens to my car, some teenage girl parked next to me with an infant asleep in the carseat actually asked me to watch him while she ran a prescription inside. She left the car keys in and the door beside the baby unlocked. I sat in my car and watched him, but I could have ran off with him for all she knew. I had another adult with me to witness that I didn't open her door or anything and saw that the baby was okay to begin with, but I was afraid if I didn't the next person to come by might be some lunatic who would run off with her car and baby.

Maybe the poor excuse of a mother will fail drug tests or the boy will tell of other abuse that happened and won't go back. Hopefully for his sake. The other day as I was coming out of Walgreens to my car, some teenage girl parked next to me with an infant asleep in the carseat actually asked me to watch him while she ran a prescription inside. She left the car keys in and the door beside the baby unlocked. I sat in my car and watched him, but I could have ran off with him for all she knew. I had another adult with me to witness that I didn't open her door or anything and saw that the baby was okay to begin with, but I was afraid if I didn't the next person to come by might be some lunatic who would run off with her car and baby.

Wow, what a position you were put in, txvicki. Geesh, did she even have a brain? What was she thinking?

Lion

hmmm cant help but wonder why he happen to have rope in the car. bet this wasnt the first time...

Just wanted to give props to the employee at Cracker Barrel who was...*gasp*...actually thinking, and caring about another human being. Bravo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back