Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

“On Monday morning, an Alabama judge sentenced 40 year-old Jeremy Williams to death for four counts of capital murder, WTVM reports.
Williams was accused of killing Kamarie Holland in Dec. 2021. Police said Hollard’s mother, Kristy Siple, trafficked her daughter to Williams in exchange for money. Prosecutors said Williams forced the 5-year-old to perform sexual acts on him before he strangled her.

In March, Williams pleaded guilty to four counts of capital murder, obstruction of a corpse, knowingly recording the acts, rape, and sodomy. Siple pleaded guilty to human sex trafficking and will be sentenced at a later date.”

Prosecutors say Williams paid Kamarie’s mother, Kristy Siple, $2,500 to perform sexual acts with the girl before torturing and killing her.
[snip]
The Ledger-Examiner reported that jurors were shown videos that Williams took of the abuse.
Alabama Mother Agreed to Sell Daughter to Rapist for $2,500; Rapist Kills Girl, Receives Death Sentence
-----------------------------------------
I haven't checked on this case in a while. I had grown really discouraged because the press seemed to have all but forgotten this little princess and justice was so delayed.

I am very happy it wasn't denied. Finally - justice sweet girl.

As for her birther, I don't understand why she was allowed to plead down to one count of trafficking. She should be rotting under the jail forever for her role in this horror.

My thoughts are with the jurors who had to see those horrific videos. I appreciate their service in the name of justice for a child who should have grown up but never will.

Fly high Kamarie
------------------------------------------------
29a5fdc3-6d04-47b4-b10f-b8b8bb378d07-kamarie_4.jpg

Following the verdict, WTVM-TV reported Kamarie's father Corey Holland said his daughter would not be forgotten.

“Seeing that justice was finally served I’m deeply grateful,” he told the outlet.
'Justice was finally served': Man sentenced to death for rape, murder of 5-year-old girl

Prosecutors say Williams paid Kamarie’s mother, Kristy Siple, $2,500 to perform sexual acts with the girl before torturing and killing her.
[snip]
The Ledger-Examiner reported that jurors were shown videos that Williams took of the abuse.
Alabama Mother Agreed to Sell Daughter to Rapist for $2,500; Rapist Kills Girl, Receives Death Sentence
-----------------------------------------
I haven't checked on this case in a while. I had grown really discouraged because the press seemed to have all but forgotten this little princess and justice was so delayed.

I am very happy it wasn't denied. Finally - justice sweet girl.

As for her birther, I don't understand why she was allowed to plead down to one count of trafficking. She should be rotting under the jail forever for her role in this horror.

My thoughts are with the jurors who had to see those horrific videos. I appreciate their service in the name of justice for a child who should have grown up but never will.

Fly high Kamarie
------------------------------------------------
29a5fdc3-6d04-47b4-b10f-b8b8bb378d07-kamarie_4.jpg

Following the verdict, WTVM-TV reported Kamarie's father Corey Holland said his daughter would not be forgotten.

“Seeing that justice was finally served I’m deeply grateful,” he told the outlet.
'Justice was finally served': Man sentenced to death for rape, murder of 5-year-old girl
There are some sick and demented people in this world and it breaks my heart that little babies and children suffer at the hands of the MONSTERS every day. It is overwhelming in my mind. I won't even raise my voice to my fur babies.

How do people (and the egg donor no less) do this to a completely vulnerable and innocent child? I believe there is a special place in hades for them.

JMO

My goodness, I did not realize the jurors had to watch video of what he did.
I don’t know how they could face something so terrible. My respect for their service and duty, as well.
*My opinions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho
Back