GUILTY GA - Lauren Giddings, 27, Macon, 26 June 2011 # 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
WhoaJo Wrote-

No one is telling her how to live. We are commenting on the fact that we believe that she's brainwashing these very young, innocent children with visions of Satan hiding behind every rock. Some of us are expressing an opinion that we believe that spiritual guidance to young children should be about love rather than terrifying images. Do to your children what you wish. From personal experience, I know how damaging it can be.

Sometimes these images are accompanied with fear in all realms, and when this is so, in my personal experience, one of the greatest fears is that of natural sexual urges. Some would say "God-given" desires. If McD was repressed sexually throughout his childhood and adolescence, it could have direct bearing on this case.

Many times parents, in their zeal to have chaste children, end up with 25-year-old virgins who in a rage murder and dismember perfectly innocent people.

This is just my opinion, and my belief. However, this young man's twisted thinking originated somewhere. A predisposition toward this kind of action is usually combined with an environment that fosters it. In my opinion, we've only seen the slightest inkling of what that environment was like. And it's not pretty.

I meant to respond to this earlier.

Well said WhoaJo.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed addressed this issue this afternoon, but apparently, there are still questions, so here's the deal:

• DD has not been charged with a crime related to this case.
  • He has not been named a person of interest in this case.
  • A brief visit to a police station does not make him a person of interest.
  • There is no need for LE "to clear" him because he has not been named in the first place..
  • It is NOT okay to sleuth his past history.
  • I see MSM dug up a misdemeanor charge from a few months ago. That charge has no relevance to LG's murder. Not even close. This topic is off limits.
  • Because his name has been mentioned in MSM, it is okay to discuss him within the context of the media articles as they relate to the case. That doesn't leave much.
  • At this time, he has only come to our attention through word of mouth via the accused's mother. Please think about it, and consider the source and her motivation for naming him. Then put yourself in his shoes.
  • If LE eventually names him as a POI, the rules change. Until such time, he's pretty much off limits. And if you do mention him, per WS rules, you must use his initials.
If you have any questions, please send a pm to me or one of the other mods in this forum.

Thanks.

From Macon's The Telegraph:

This was snipped from a comment that Backwoods posted but I wanted to reply to it.

While this, IMO, is VERY good reason why Psychomom should not let her daughter walk through any park in Macon, I do not think this is the Perp.

I think we can rest easy with the FBI being so involved from the beginning.

For example the FBI profilers could look at the evidence that LE had and tell them something so specific as....

You are looking for a white male in his mid to late 20's. The fact that he went to such great lengths to dismember her body says that he knew Lauren. The perp had a working knowledge of LE and went to great lengths to make it look like there was no crime scene and that this was a missing person's case.
The fact that the torso was disposed of in such close proximity to the crime scene suggests that the perp placed value on the torso portion and this crime is sexual in nature. The TOD was over 48 hours, yet the decomposition suggests that the perp might have kept the torso refridgerated. The perp lives close enough to know that there was a search for Lauren, forcing him to dispose of it in a hurried fashion.
The fact that there are signs of post mordem sexual assault on the torso means that you are looking for someone who lacks the ability to form close meaningful relationships, yet placed great value on preserving the torso to mimick a physical relationship. He probably has inserted himself into the investigation as not to "seem suspicious." This will be out of the norm behavior for this perp as he lacks the ability to form complex relationships with others. This person might have wanted to have a relationship with Lauren, yet lacked the social skills to do so. Even though this person did not have a "relationship" with Lauren, he probably has had access to her apartment and detailed personal information and felt as though they did. He might have made what he thought were obvious advances towards Lauren and might have misinterpreted her kindness as reciprocation.
The fact that the perp has a working knowledge of LE, you will need to search vacated apartments that are within view of Lauren's apartment. The perp felt comfortable enough to keep the toro for an extended period of time, so it is not likely that he kept the torso in his apartment or Lauren's.

(snipped for focus)

Replied to your post once to explain that I hadn't meant to indicate the man in the assault article was the perp in the LG murder.

But now -- reading more closely-- I need to ask about the profile you posted. Are you basing it on some hypothetical details? Some of the information you included has not been released or discussed in this open forum, I'm pretty sure (see my bolding in the quote from your post).

You do say the profilers "could look" (not "would look") at the evidence provided and come up with the profile ... so maybe you are just including those details I bolded as possibilities...?

TIA

Do we know who the "property manager" is? I can't recall. I'm not looking to dredge up an(other) innocent name. I just want to be sure the "property manager" and "resident contact" are not the same person.

Hasn't BB been referred to as both an Owner and Property Manager? In her interviews, the duties she is performing sound like those of a PM-

Hasn't BB been referred to as both an Owner and Property Manager? In her interviews, the duties she is performing sound like those of a PM-

I knew there was a multiple personality in all this somewhere! :crazy:

I knew there was a multiple personality in all this somewhere! :crazy:

Thank goodness we finally figured it out
icon12.gif

IMO one of the only people who can clear this up suddenly has done a complete 180* turnabout in her up til now having been so very willing to speak to media daily.. BB, the now holder of relevant information that people are interested to know and she is mum.. Go figure..

One reason IMO for why she possibly had the sudden 180* turnabout from her usual chattiness with media I suspect could be ill personal feelings toward DD.. IMO she most likely does not care too much for this young man as it's been stated that it was due to his underperformance as "resident contact" *as to why he was relieved of this position.. Therefor I could easily see that some bitterness toward him for not being the worker that she desired him to be could possibly be fueling her motivations to stay mum on the subject of him all together..

Being a disgruntled employer of a former employee's work ethic would possibly set a tone for allowing a little public's judgement to reign down on this young man who she feels did not live up to her expectation as a "resident contact".. I definitely believe that is both possible and plausible especially given what has been seen of BB's personality and attitude..

BB could have very easily within mere hours of this false accusational web of lies thrown out by GM stating they were the words of her alleged murderer son, SM.. BB could have quickly negated and therefor totally debunked a massive portion of the web of lies put out in the media by Glenda..

BB could have, and IMO should have stated that her "resident contact" DD did not have a masterkey to access all of the apts at the complex as is stated by Glenda and literally the entire crux of the allegation as to how this young man framed her son.. As she says in her own words it was due to DD's access to all apts, both LG's and her son's is how he was able to plant the evidence against her son..(now knowing DD did not have a masterkey to even be able to access SM's apt to plant the evidence.. I'd say pretty much takes the air out of the balloon that is her theory of her son being framed)

BB could have also easily stated as well that this former employee(which at the time of the crime and beginning investigation he was still an active employee).. She could have stated that this employee was already questioned and had an alibi for the times in question..

As well as several other issues such as.. did he even have access to a maintenance or storage room(sense it's now known he infact was not a maintenance man but rather only a resident contact) I find it quite likely he didn't even have access to the maintenance room where the hacksaw was found.. Either way BB is the one who could very easily clear this issue up along with many more..

But sadly IMO she seems to me to be the bitter, grudge holding type from what i have seen and heard of her in these last several weeks.. And IMO it's likely that this type of bitter, grudge holding type attitude is exactly why she is mum and allowing this young man to be thrown to the wolves(so to speak) feeling in her opinion that it's somehow deserved for not be a good employee in her opinion..

Jmo, tho!

I agree that her duties do sound like a PM, and I also think I recall her being referred to as the PM at one point. Maybe that is who MB means when he says "property manager". Smooth interpreted "co-owner" as meaning BB, but I see another owner in the land records.

ETA: The article Smooth quoted states there have been 2 property managers in the past 3 years. So, that makes potentially 4 people who are acknowledged to have had master keys: MB, the co-owner, and 2 property managers (one of which is probably BB, and the other is not clearly identified).

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed addressed this issue this afternoon, but apparently, there are still questions, so here's the deal:

• DD has not been charged with a crime related to this case.
  • He has not been named a person of interest in this case.
  • A brief visit to a police station does not make him a person of interest.
  • There is no need for LE "to clear" him because he has not been named in the first place..
  • It is NOT okay to sleuth his past history.
  • I see MSM dug up a misdemeanor charge from a few months ago. That charge has no relevance to LG's murder. Not even close. This topic is off limits.
  • Because his name has been mentioned in MSM, it is okay to discuss him within the context of the media articles as they relate to the case. That doesn't leave much.
  • At this time, he has only come to our attention through word of mouth via the accused's mother. Please think about it, and consider the source and her motivation for naming him. Then put yourself in his shoes.
  • If LE eventually names him as a POI, the rules change. Until such time, he's pretty much off limits. And if you do mention him, per WS rules, you must use his initials.
If you have any questions, please send a pm to me or one of the other mods in this forum.

Thanks.

Can we elect Bessie Editor-in-Chief for the Fox 24 News that carried that stupid headline about MM? In fact, just about all commercial media would be improved if they abided by WS rules and practices.

I agree that her duties do sound like a PM, and I also think I recall her being referred to as the PM at one point. Maybe that is who MB means when he says "property manager". Smooth interpreted "co-owner" as meaning BB, but I see another owner in the land records.

Yes the other owner spoke out earlier in the case. BB lives on-site, to me it makes sense for her to function as the PM.

Has anyone given any consideration to the idea that McD told Mama the MM did-it frame up story in "confidence" so to speak? In other words, he never dreamed she would go blab the whole thing to the media?

Surely McD is a little more intelligent than to think a primary school level theory like that would fly to anyone but his Mother?

Remember his Attorney tried to get her to be quiet in that hearing by gesturing to her. Was this was she was going to tell the judge?

Can we elect Bessie Editor-in-Chief for the Fox 24 News that carried that stupid headline about MM? In fact, just about all commercial media would be improved if they abided by WS rules and practices.

I second that motion, all those in favor?

I second that motion, all those in favor?

Third! :)

And in the story today, Mrs. McDaniel declined to speak to Fox24 they said, so maybe the ridiculous theory is being put to rest.

**crossing fingers**

(snipped for focus)

Replied to your post once to explain that I hadn't meant to indicate the man in the assault article was the perp in the LG murder.

But now -- reading more closely-- I need to ask about the profile you posted. Are you basing it on some hypothetical details? Some of the information you included has not been released or discussed in this open forum, I'm pretty sure (see my bolding in the quote from your post).

You do say the profilers "could look" (not "would look") at the evidence provided and come up with the profile ... so maybe you are just including those details I bolded as possibilities...?

TIA
This was a hypothetical situation based losely on the facts. I do know that the FBI has very strict analysis units that can tell LE very specifically what they should be looking for....my "guesstimate" was losely based on what they might have said based on the exact same evidence that everyone else has. I know exactly what you know.
The very basic statistics are things like (and maybe Angelanalyzes can elaborate)
Serial Murder: White Male
Murder with Poison: Female
"Going postal" : White Male
and so on...
If Macon LE said that there was NOT a serial murderer around, it is because the FBI can tell them with certainty whether there is or not.
They can be very specific about a profile based on the way the body was disposed of and other elements of the crime.
They can almost garantee that certain types of perps will insert themselves into the crime investigation. I just can't see how anyone could brag that they could pull off the perfect murder, because that is almost impossible.
If McD did do it, and he wants to try to pull off the perfect murder again....he needs to remember NOT to do it near a college campus. The FBI might have tripped him up. Although, I don't think this was planned as much as I did before.

I think the OP's point was that SM had no record prior to the discovery of LG's murder. Of course he has an arrest record now.

Yes, but the offense they arrested him for long pre-dated Lauren's murder and frankly is a lot creepier. The point I'm making i just that having a misdemeanor arrest record amounts to a hill of beans, even the most innocent of people involved in this case has an arrest record. It was in super poor taste for the MSM to run that article and it was inappropriate and irresponsible for any poster to suggest we dig into this poor guy's past, as if we should be doing McDaniel's dirty work.

ETA: The article Smooth quoted states there have been 2 property managers in the past 3 years. So, that makes potentially 4 people who are acknowledged to have had master keys: MB, the co-owner, and 2 property managers (one of which is probably BB, and the other is not clearly identified).

Owners/Property Managers/ If someone manages the day to day details of their own property, they are BOTH. Also, I think she and her brother are the owners.

BBM

He hasnt been tried yet:sick:

Oh please, his superior intellect would've kept him out of this hot water! :floorlaugh: Maybe he will have "superior LUCK" if not convicted or maybe "confused jury" as in other well known cases.

[emphasis mine]

This is more in reference to Southern Comfort: arrest record ^
They both have arrest records, right?

THEY DO NOW, but one can never tell what kind of person you might be dealing with in the younger generations, so running a background check doesnt' always help, becuase they may not have been caught in any crimes YET............so I think that becuase one has NO RECORD at some point in life, doesnt' mean they won't murder next. Or just becuase one DOES HAVE A Criminal record, doenst mean they WILL MURDER ever..............

I really didn't focus on the religious stuff, other than the one comment she reported the child stated. I was only responding to someone else's comments. I understood her telling the children the truth about what was going on, because other people will be cruel towards them. Not all, but there are always those few who do that. It is better for them to know the truth than to be surprised and hurt by the comments.

The comment from the child, which we do not have the full context of the comment or where he heard it, sounded like he was providing a reason for why his big brother could have done this. That was sad for me to think about.

The religious tone of her speak doesn't really phase me. She probably needs her faith more than ever right now. The bigger concern is if they have allowed certain behaviors to go uncorrected by using their faith as an excuse in the past. It could have left McD untreated for anything underlying if so. I don't think it would matter, because if he is guilty, he knew it was wrong. No mental illness defense in that case. You can be crazy, you just have to know right from wrong.

SOrry that wasn't really meant for you, I caught that after I'd posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes