GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Hemy's trial, I've always wondered what Andrea was thinking when she introduced Rusty to Hemy to initiate a business deal between the two men.

It goes totally against her testimony that she didn't appreciate Hemy's advances! Bringing her into her family orbit?

Maybe AS was setting up her story. Gee I brought HN into my home, he was a friend of my family, blah blah blah..................and all along she was setting up HN to murder Rusty.

I love hearing this part of the original trial. This is the part where she really tripped up and said that she didn't know Rusty had been shot, yet called the family.

Oh good, their calling Donald Sneiderman to the stand now!

Rubbing my hands together and cackling like an old witch.

Just watching this replay of AS's testimony I don't believe for one minutes she is telling the truth in the HN trial.

It has to be that the State is lying in wait to prosecute AS but they need a 'well" HN. The State is throwing everything they can at her in this trial but they are just lying in wait. IMO

Maybe AS was setting up her story. Gee I brought HN into my home, he was a friend of my family, blah blah blah..................and all along she was setting up HN to murder Rusty.

I've always believed that Andrea's main motive was $$$. Big $$$. Rusty's had had any number of jobs and had been let go from at least one. His start-up was costing them money and she had to support the family since, as she testified, they never touched the $900,000 of savings they had. Seeing no future with Rusty, she started off on a campaign to get rid of him. Hemy was the perfect patsy.

She wouldn't have wanted Hemy as he was in a precarious financial condition. The 2 million in insurance was all she wanted, IMHO.

AMAZING! The moment the video tape stopped playing. #AndreaSneiderman sits up and throws her kleenex on to the defense table!
Retweeted by Anne Hillebrand

11Alive News ‏@11AliveNews 42s
Jurors are intently listening to Don #Sneiderman talk about his dead son. No fidgeting now.

#AndreaSneiderman crying as Don #Sneiderman takes the stand against her. ADA Anna Cross showing pics of Don and Rusty.

Don Sneiderman, Rusty's dad now taking the stand to dispute clips jury just saw of #AndreaSneiderman testimony.

Playing #AndreaSneiderman testimony retelling day Rusty died, her head is down, crying, tissues passed to her. Jury watching.

We've updated our live stream for the #Sneiderman trial coverage - watch live now on http://on.11alive.com/10t4lyV

State laid out during opening statements that Don Sniederman (Rusty’s dad) would be key witness in #AndreaSneiderman perjury trial

https://twitter.com/11AliveNews

Rusty's family breaks my heart. They are not vindictive or revenge thirsty; but they comply with the law. Class act, bravo, etc. :grouphug:

Up again my least favorite attorney. They will try to attack dad's memory precision, by asking abut things that happened in the @$@#% EIGHTIES? :facepalm:

If this defense team has any sense whatsoever, they will treat Mr Sneiderman with the same respect as the the prosecution has.
I about died when they questioned the realtor if she was testifying to promote her real estate firm! LOW.

OH wow; her own atty brings out that AS has a history of getting involved w men she works with. And THAT GEM came out on Cross, for the Defense!! Good Lord!

OMG! I couldn't answer half of those questions at that pace! How absolutely rude! What is he trying to prove???

Pretty sure Andrea said they were married in 2000.
Mr Sneiderman may be confused on dates?

Pretty sure Andrea said they were married in 2000.
Mr Sneiderman may be confused on dates?

Heck, after 32 years, I have to think for a moment about what year we got married. It's okay at this point. One year, I even forgot our anniversary!

Yeah, I don't think there is any positive to come out of attacking Don Sneiderman on his credibility.

Steve wants the insurance policy $$ to go to the children through the estate. IIRC, he's an attorney.

Gotta love the judge!

Would you just love it to hear Mr. S say well Mr. Defense Attorney once I realized that Andrea was having an affair with HN and that it was my opinion that AS was complicit in my son's dealth - the fact that AS told me Rusty was SHOT before she was advised officially by anyone - well it just made me suspicious. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Mr. Defense Attorney!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONF21772