GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you add all the charges up, how much time is she facing now that murder has been dropped? Does anyone know?

Andrea Sneiderman is also facing 13 additional charges stemming from alleged lies she told on the stand during Neuman’s trial, including hindering the apprehension of a criminal, concealment of material facts, false statements and perjury. Each charge carries maximum sentences ranging from five to 10 years in prison.

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/final-pretrail-hearing-set-sneiderman-trial/nY463/

I doubt she will get the maximum, but she could have pled to a year before the trial started.

Hth

Defense attorney drives me crazy....he thinks he is on TV...lol oh wait he is.

Mr. Martinez he is not - he is just annoying in his speech.

Since Hemy's trial, I've always wondered what Andrea was thinking when she introduced Rusty to Hemy to initiate a business deal between the two men.

It goes totally against her testimony that she didn't appreciate Hemy's advances! Bringing her into her family orbit?

Gosh they need to do better with their feeds what is the deal?

This is a 30 min old tweet, but interesting.

It seems Hemy Neuman didn't go mentally insane until the day he got arrested for the murder of Rusty Sneiderman. #andreasneiderman

I'm so frustrated! I missed the entire morning and now that I can watch, nothing is working.

Neuman friend says he told her #Andreasneiderman confided in her mom about Neuman affair. That didn't come out in the 1st trial! #wsbtv

WAT changed feed and is now running on CBS Atlanta 46 feed. It freezes a bit at times.

Neuman friend says he told her #Andreasneiderman confided in her mom about Neuman affair. That didn't come out in the 1st trial! #wsbtv

Yeah, I don't remember the witness talking to that in the previous trial. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner