GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh. I missed the first day of AS watching the Josh Young trial on HLN!!! are there any estimates on the length of this trial? TIA
Good to see everyone again!

I missed it too and for the same reason. Im glued to the Young case.

But I think they said it would take 3-4 weeks iirc.

bbm - A big Thank You, seachiq!! :seeya:

Those sound like decent penalties -- perjury is a Pretty Big Deal in my book -- I'd sure like to see her reaction if/when she is sentenced. Facing 20 years... Can you imagine?! She just might burst into a million little pieces right there in the courtroom before our very eyes. Kaa-blooey!!

But I also think that's chump-change to what she should actually get, IMO. But she is no longer charged with those.... but they could bring 'em back... but I doubt that will happen...

On with the show...

What I am hoping for is she will get enough time that Rusty's parents can petition the court for custody in the meantime. It really upsets me that the children are still with their weird mother who I believe was very instrumental in their father's murder.

IMO

Thanks Croakerqueen!

What is that blonde haired woman in the background doing at 7:37?

Lol....I thought she was taking oxygen when I first saw that. Apparently she's the court reporter and she's somehow recording the proceedings....I've never seen it before and it looks goofy!

I'll see if I can find an earlier post which explains it.....back in a few!

Andrea Sneiderman denies having affair with boss who killed her husband

DECATUR, Ga. -- Andrea Sneiderman was a happily married mother devastated by her husband's killing, not the woman prosecutors described as engaged in a "forbidden romance" with the boss who fatally shot her spouse outside a preschool, defense attorneys said Monday.

The contrasting portraits of Sneiderman emerged during opening statements in her trial on charges of lying under oath and hindering the investigation into her husband's death. Prosecutors initially said Sneiderman arranged her husband's killing, but murder charges against her were dropped.

http://www.mercurynews.com/nation-w...eiderman-denies-having-affair-boss-who-killed

IMO the defense isn't scoring any points here either. The prosecution has had some very believable witnesses.

so far the sneiderman trial has been extremely boring for me. I'm watching the young case and checking in; as I remember Neuman's def atty and his drivel drives me bonkers. C ya in a bit. lol

Not too many commenting this morning! I decided to watch Sneiderman live and catch up on the Jason Young trial in my spare time. I started watching Gouker testify during lunch break here and found it foul and obnoxious.

Quite frankly, I've got a lot invested into this trial. I love how the defense lawyer is picking nits throughout, treating the bartender and hotel clerk like hostile witnesses! I doubt it will make the jury feel warm and fuzzy about Andrea. Also, the videos of her prior testimony show a very different woman on the stand!

What was obnoxious was that the judge didn't admonish the prisoner, that this is a court of law, not once did he admonish the killer on the stand to watch his language. Not that it bothers me; there is a time and place for everything......and I abide by that. He showed his ignorance on the stand; as well as his contempt and hatred.

Not too many commenting this morning! I decided to watch Sneiderman live and catch up on the Jason Young trial in my spare time. I started watching Gouker testify during lunch break here and found it foul and obnoxious.

Quite frankly, I've got a lot invested into this trial. I love how the defense lawyer is picking nits throughout, treating the bartender and hotel clerk like hostile witnesses! I doubt it will make the jury feel warm and fuzzy about Andrea. Also, the videos of her prior testimony show a very different woman on the stand!

BBM - Totally agree with this; I just shook my head when the defense lawyer challenged the witness on time zones. Ridiculous.

Reading here and over on the JY thread to keep up. Seems that they are ending with jail snitches!

Here, I feel like the Hemy trial all over again! I love she has such terrible emotion over holding hands with him. BS! She played Heme like a Stradivarius.

I really wish I had followed Hemy's trial. Hearing the testimony of the prosecution witnesses and then playing the clips of AS on the stand from HN trial outright LYING through her teeth is so powerful. She lied so effortlessly, she really thought she was believable.

What is the deal with the volume? I can hardly hear again today.
Poor AS getting caught in so many lies. I can't wait to hear the defense try to explain them away.

My tv is at max (streaming via Apple TV), and I can barely hear it. The 11alive link has a blurb that says "audio controlled by court", so it must be on their end.

I must be getting old, the female prosecutors look so young to me.

I'm streaming at WAT with no sound issues. Check your wires to be sure they are firmly connected.

Ms. White is back and the judge is allowing her testimony. She's the Real Estate agent/friend of Hemy. Interesting hearsay issues here.

WHAAAAAT! I turn on the live feed to hear AS went to the bathroom "to finish herself off"????? :sick:

My sis phoned, and I missed that entire exchange. "finish herself off" as in killing herself, or as in reaching a climax? My mind doesn't usually go there, but sis and I were talking sex. She has three daughter-in-laws that are all expecting to deliver her grandchildren in the next few months. Smile

WHAAAAAT! I turn on the live feed to hear AS went to the bathroom "to finish herself off"????? :sick:

I know! What is up with AS doing that? Does she think her encounter with HN 'doesn't count' if she finishes herself off? <insert big eye roll here!>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz