Identified! GA - Woman found off 320 in Franklin County - Leslie Adams

Bumping Thread in light of similarities to the body of missing hiker found in Ga.

Apparently this female is still unidentified and still no head/skull has been located...

Sounds awfully simialar to the Emerson case to me!

Bumping Thread in light of similarities to the body of missing hiker found in Ga.

Apparently this female is still unidentified and still no head/skull has been located...

Sounds awfully similar to the Emerson case to me!

Good idea. Throw this one into the mix...

I hope this isn't just the tip of the iceberg with Hilton...but could very well be.

Glad you brought this one back up. Now THIS is the kind of tip that LE needs to be getting!

I'm glad you drew attention to this thread, since there was a decapitation! That is shockingly close to where this guy in the Emerson murder was roaming around.

I'm glad you drew attention to this thread, since there was a decapitation! That is shockingly close to where this guy in the Emerson murder was roaming around.

exactly what i thought, as soon as i read the head/skull was not with the other remains....

exactly what i thought, as soon as i read the head/skull was not with the other remains....

Animals scatter could have been responsible for movement of the bones but they can tell if it is decapitation vs. disarticulation. After all these months one would have hope they had an ID. I wonder if the perp picked up a hitchhiker and we may never know who the remains belong too. Some family somewhere is waiting for news.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009
Back