General Discussions #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
juliagoulia said:
There was some speculation early on that Rooster was Raven, himself. I wonder if LE would be able to determine that at all... ? I suppose they would have to look at the computers of Janet's family while he stayed there. They wouldn't need a warrant if the family cooperated...right?

Just a thought, but let's say Rooster WASN'T Raven, but since they were such close buds, was it possible Raven used Rooster's WS account to post?

JerseyGirl said:
Well, we need e-mail addresses to create a membership here. I suppose that could be traced. And IP addresses are also traceable here, correct? I'm so technologically challenged, it's pathetic.

All media reports and accessible info says that Janet was found on her back, right? Now we know that LE often holds back on certain info, just to help them in determining who has info they couldn't know unless they were at the scene. What we don't know is if Raven told LE this info or not. If LE wanted to verify the source- adm here can see the IP addresses of posters- but I don't know how long they can retain that info. If it is permanently recorded or if it is something that is transient.
The question would be- did Rooster give any other info that wasn't available from media? Other than proposing that it was a stalker/rape scenario? Do we really have anything valuable here?

mysteriew said:
The question would be- did Rooster give any other info that wasn't available from media? Other than proposing that it was a stalker/rape scenario? Do we really have anything valuable here?
Well, four months into the investigation, I would suspect and hope that LE has tracked down any potential witness statements at this point anyway.

And as far as we know, the first responder on the scene reports finding Janet on her back. So IMO, the only place from which the kneeling statement could have come is Raven. Since I'm sure that Raven's been interviewed plenty, LE probably knows all there is to know about it. If Raven is or is not a suspect will probably dictate what LE does or already has done with his statements.

In other words, I've probably taken us all on a day-long cruise of nothing new. Hope you all enjoyed the ride. :crazy:

I wonder if the ME determined that Janet was in a kneeling position when the fatal blow was struck and that she was struck from behind. If she was struck first in the chest, it would make sense that she would fall to her knees. Perhaps the reporter just misinterpreted the autopsy report. ???

It is still hard to believe we're talking about Janet with these grim details.

From the diagram, the wounds were to the front of the body.

I suppose that we won't know anything for sure until we see the ME report. It's not as if the media's never messed things up before. Remember the strange variations of reports when this first happened? That was really odd.

JerseyGirl said:
From the diagram, the wounds were to the front of the body.

I suppose that we won't know anything for sure until we see the ME report. It's not as if the media's never messed things up before. Remember the strange variations of reports when this first happened? That was really odd.
I wish we had access to that report. I have no experience with this sort of thing, but it seems like a front blow to the neck would knock a person on their back. Unless the act of retracting the knife from her body pulled her forward again. The kneeling scenario is a mystery. If Raven was the perp, maybe she was in that position when he left. Maybe she was still alive and in trying to move, fell on her back. That would account for her being in a different position when LE arrived..and since Raven was downstairs waiting for LE he wouldn't have known that she moved.

But with out any hard info, we ARE talking in circles, aren't we?

I've really hesitated saying this because I'm SO worried about being too graphic for Janet's loved ones. I apologize in advance because it truly makes me feel ill to think of some of these things. But I don't know how to avoid it in the context of this conversation. Please don't read any further if details of the event are too painful.

A thought I've had is that a perp could hold from behind, around the neck or otherwise to avoid too much blood spatter on himself. (The angles of the wounds should surely help to indicate if this is a possibility - even considering height; right-handedness; left-handedness, etc.). I imagine that the blood would then be directed outward from the front of the body, avoiding too much spatter on the perp that is behind her, (maybe some on the arms that could be cleaned up in the bathroom or wiped with some baby wipes or a towel). In order for it to make sense for the blood to have gone in that direction, perhaps the perp placed her face down afterwards to try to make the blood evidence match up with her positioning. If LE was able to determine that she was held from behind, they could possibly deduce that it might have been a perp that was concerned about having to clean up too much afterwards.

I don't really know how to explain this without being too graphic so I hope someone can understand what I'm getting at.

Remember thought that the report from WL Early said that there was a large amount of blood near the body. Which makes me think that Janet might have been in a different postiton than where she originally was. If she was on her back, wouldn't the blood be under the body?

Maybe these officers have to take a class in vague statements. Some things in that warrant open themselves up to a lot of speculation--which really bothers me. (Remember the silver currency?) Geez.

JerseyGirl said:
I think I'm missing something. :waitasec:

:blushing: I accidently changed the way the threads are viewed. Thank goodness I realized what I did and was able to change it back.

golfmom said:
:blushing: I accidently changed the way the threads are viewed. Thank goodness I realized what I did and was able to change it back.
Oh. I was so confused because I didn't notice any changes! lol.

:laugh:
golfmom said:
This case is confusing enough GM :)

golfmom said:
Just a thought, but let's say Rooster WASN'T Raven, but since they were such close buds, was it possible Raven used Rooster's WS account to post?
If ROOSTER really had any REAL information, why isn't he/she posting anything now? And if Raven is Rooster then maybe he's CHICKEN.

LTUlegal said:
If ROOSTER really had any REAL information, why isn't he/she posting anything now? And if Raven is Rooster then maybe he's CHICKEN.
Maybe s/he's already been questioned, and was advised to keep his or her "mouth shut" on the case.

Well, though he was scheduled for Friday, they thought they would pull a fast one, by sneaking it on the dockets today, it didn't work. Media is still interested in this case, and Raven looked HORRIBLE.

Of course, he now has 5 FELONY counts, NOT misdemeanors on his record. Guess the Computer/IT Field is out, because most IT Fields in companys do BACKGROUND checks. There's always being a salesman for some electronic gear, however I would think he wouldn't want to sell electronic ankle braceletts to the courts do you?

:waitasec:Did anyone catch the statements Raven made regarding Janet's son, Kaiden?

Was I the only person that thought the statement, "...He looks Good" was weird? Kaiden is a 10 month old baby, and the statement about he looks good, isn't something a parent would normally say about their child.:doh:

terminatrixator said:
Well, though he was scheduled for Friday, they thought they would pull a fast one, by sneaking it on the dockets today, it didn't work. Media is still interested in this case, and Raven looked HORRIBLE.

Of course, he now has 5 FELONY counts, NOT misdemeanors on his record. Guess the Computer/IT Field is out, because most IT Fields in companys do BACKGROUND checks. There's always being a salesman for some electronic gear, however I would think he wouldn't want to sell electronic ankle braceletts to the courts do you?
Sure glad the media was wise to this stuff. I think he'd sell swamp land in Florida, if they'd let him. And....I thought he looked a little "pudgeboy-ish" too. I wonder if he's gonna start using the hb nickname, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$