General Discussions #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very late coming in to learn about this case... so I am wondering if there is a book about it yet? That way I can get up to speed w/o having to wade through all the threads about it and actually know what I'm reading if I have some background on it.

Thank you! :)

SimonSays said:
I am very late coming in to learn about this case... so I am wondering if there is a book about it yet? That way I can get up to speed w/o having to wade through all the threads about it and actually know what I'm reading if I have some background on it.

Welcome to the madhouse SS! There are no books, tomorrow will be just six months since Janet's murder. If you have any questions, just pm or post away and I'm sure we'll pitch in to help you get caught up in no time.

SimonSays said:

This case is fairly recent and has received disturbingly little attention, even from local media. But I hope you'll stick around and read through at your own pace. Jump in with us anytime! It's great to have you here. :)

Welcome SimonSays,

Boy marries, girl, girl, finds out her husband is cheating, girl find outs she's pregnant, girl has baby, boy probably cheats more, boy spends all his money on toys, boy doesn't pay his bills, boy buys more toys, boy talks about his knife collection, boy lies, boy cheats, boy embezzles from his firm, boy gets fired, boy can't keep a job, girl finds out she's expecting a baby, girl is a mother of a 6-month old child, girl is beautiful, girl is smart, girl is good, boy writes about changes coming up in his life, next day girl is brutaly murdered along with her unborn child, boy tells LE girl hurt, boy tells LE girl shot, girl died of multiple stab wounds, boy tells people girl committed suicide, boy tells people she died, boy doesn't ask public for information, boy's family starts a trust fund day after MURDER in another state, boy takes child and moves to other state, boy doesn't contact LE regarding girl's murder, boy finally goes to court on embezzlement charges, boy tells people it was misdemeanor, boy lied, boy is a convicted felon, boy plays soccer, boy takes online classes, boy goes to singles functions, boy travels, boy pawns his motherless child on others, boy has anger issues, boy out walking the streets, playing with his toys, working part-time jobs, boy lies on resumes, boy likes lying, denying, and snivelling, boy is murderer, girl and baby are gone, boy is bad, bad person.

Not the End!

I wanted to state something for the record, the above post was not meant to be funny or taken lightly, I typed that with nothing but heartache in my heart for Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden, the Christiansens, all the friends and family of Janet, including any innocent people that may be related to "The Raven."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA